Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Kanebo Evita cleansing oil?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Schnee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:55 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know the ingredients? I got a bottle from a friend, but she bought it in Japan and I cannot find out what type of oil it's based on! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:51 am      Reply with quote
Do you know if this is available in the US?
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:36 am      Reply with quote
I haven't seen it in the US. I've seen the Kanebo International Cleansing Oil (intended for the international market) and the far cheaper Naive Oil and Perfect Turn Clear Oil. I've tried all three and prefer the PRCO. Haven't tried the Evita though.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
I can't find Kanebo Evita cleansing oil anywhere on the web. I found Kanebo Evita cleansing cream, though. Confused
Schnee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:53 am      Reply with quote
Well, the cleansing oil was bought in Japan, so I don't think it's available Europe/US. Anyway, noone knows what it is based on? I want to know since many of the drugstore kanebo cleansing oils are mineral oil based. And I don't think I like the Evita one, it's hard to remove and leavs a film on my face, and I do think it breaks me out... Crying or Very sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:57 am      Reply with quote
Schnee wrote:
Well, the cleansing oil was bought in Japan, so I don't think it's available Europe/US. Anyway, noone knows what it is based on? I want to know since many of the drugstore kanebo cleansing oils are mineral oil based. And I don't think I like the Evita one, it's hard to remove and leavs a film on my face, and I do think it breaks me out... Crying or Very sad

If it's breaking you out, I suggest you stop using it. Sad
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:13 am      Reply with quote
Schnee wrote:

How do you wash oil out?
BA thought me like this.
Apply oil and massage a while for remove make up. Then apply little water on face, oil will be come like milk and massage a while for remove the remaining. Finally, wash out by water and/or facial face wash.
Try again. if it not ge well, so stop to use it.

PS. I doubt, ingredient base is mineral oil.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:18 am      Reply with quote
NoNaMe wrote:
Schnee wrote:

How do you wash oil out?
BA thought me like this.
Apply oil and massage a while for remove make up. Then apply little water on face, oil will be come like milk and massage a while for remove the remaining. Finally, wash out by water and/or facial face wash.

Most of their cleansing oils are mineral oil based. So I wouldn't surprised if mineral oil is the base.
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:36 am      Reply with quote
poohlisey wrote:
NoNaMe wrote:
Schnee wrote:

How do you wash oil out?
BA thought me like this.

Most of their cleansing oils are mineral oil based. So I wouldn't surprised if mineral oil is the base.

Some cleasing oil have olive oil or jojoba oil for based.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:46 am      Reply with quote
NoNaMe wrote:

Kanebo Naive Cleansing Oil claimed that it's olive based, but when you look at their ingredient list, mineral oil is the first ingredient.

Ingredient list: MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PEG-20 GLYCERYL TRIISOSTEARATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL, COCOATE, WATER (AQUA), FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), OLIVE (OLEA EUROPAEA) OIL, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA NUT OIL

6 FL OZ (170 ML)
Confused
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
poohlisey wrote:
NoNaMe wrote:

Kanebo Naive Cleansing Oil claimed that it's olive based, but when you look at their ingredient list, mineral oil is the first ingredient.

Ingredient list: MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PEG-20 GLYCERYL TRIISOSTEARATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL, COCOATE, WATER (AQUA), FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), OLIVE (OLEA EUROPAEA) OIL, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA NUT OIL

6 FL OZ (170 ML)
Confused

Thank you for your Ingredient.
I guess the oil base is miner oil also but I don't sure. Think Doubt
Some of asian cleasing oil have olive oil for based sush as DHC.

Anyhow, I have a Kanebo cleasing oil (red version). Oil base is mireal oil also. I don't impress it; although , it don't make me break out (yet). Neutral .
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:24 am      Reply with quote
NoNaMe wrote:

Thank you for your Ingredient.
I guess the oil base is miner oil also but I don't sure. Think Doubt
Some of asian cleasing oil have olive oil for based sush as DHC.

Anyhow, I have a Kanebo cleasing oil (red version). Oil base is mireal oil also. I don't impress it; although , it don't make me break out (yet). Neutral .

Some people's skin can tolerate mineral oil, many others can't. I guess you're one of the lucky ones. Wink I like a lot of DHC's products! Smile
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:17 am      Reply with quote
I guess I'm one of those lucky ones that don't break out from mineral oil. Smile

Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:30 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |