Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Chest wrinkle "bras"
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
SourApple
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Wouldn't a good moisturizer help? I'm only 23 and am a size 34B and can sometimes see lines forming in my cleavage, maybe because I wear a push-up bra. I can't sleep on my back because of sleep apnea.
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
FYI: Update, I'd bought the Chestsaver, which DIDN'T WORK at all. Threw it out, a waste of money for me. I use a silicone pad from beautifulchest.com, but sorry to say they're "new improved" version is seriously flawed, worse than the original: too sticky, leaves marks on the edges, so on. I may try ChestAPeel, problem, though, these don't do anything to prevent the problem, build collagen or whatever, so if you don't stick the darn thing on you (only advised if you're gonna sleep alone), the crinkles come RIGHT back.
And as for moisturizing, er, no, it doesn't help. It probably would if I were your age, 23! But wait 20-25-30 years, then you'll really know what chest wrinkles are about. You ain't seen nothing yet. Get older, lose collagen, gain wrinkles, be happy you're still alive!
bluebird1974

Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
i am surprised to see that because i really like the chestsaver. my aunt introduced me to them and i have had great results. thats too bad that it didnt work so well for you.
Gayle
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
Retin A regularly. Although the skin there seems more sensitive than the face. Just use the lower formulation then see if you can tolerate the stronger.
blondie123

Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
I have had a horrible experience with this company. I ordered a Chestsaver Chest Saver from from their website. When I received the item I found it to not be of good quality. About ten days later I sent an e-mail requesting to send the item back, but received no response. I then sent a more assertive e-mail and they finally responded saying to send the item back as long as it was in unused condition. I sent the item back in unused condition as requested and waited about two weeks, but received no refund. I sent them an e-mail stating that I knew from the delivery confirmation tracking number that they received it, but still did not receive a response.I then tried to call the number on my bank statement, but they did not answer the phone. I finally filed a dispute with the bank, but they refused the charge back and claimed that the item had been used. Of course they never contacted me and tried to work something out or explained that they was not going to issue a refund. They have taken my $52 and have the Chestsaver now. This is an awful company to deal with, do not make the same mistake I did. Evidently, there are posts on other forums also telling of horror stories with this company.
kjlamson

Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
wow thats crazy i love their customer service i thought it was pretty good. the only complaint i have about chestsavers is i wanted to get one in nude and at the moment they only have black and white, but i think that they have a sister company coming out with different colors. anyway, i think they are a miraculous cure for the "road map" i would reccomend to anyone. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
clawpants

Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:35 am      Reply with quote
Sooooo happy to have found your forum. My chest wrinkles are really starting to irritate me. They arent the morning kind...they are like the all day every day kind.

I JUST TURNED 20 this month...arent a little young for this!?!! I am thinnish but I have an absurd amount of weight on my chest. My mom has lots of chest wrinkles, but they look fine on her because shes 60 and it looks natural.

I dont have wrinkles anywhere else so it looks strange and stands out. Its just like 5 long vertical lines right in my cleavage.

Glad to have found your forum - comforting to know im not alone.

I too sleep alone Jakee, although I am not sure I could buy one of those bras for the sake of my pride. I am thinking about maybe wearing a sports bra and then sticking a clean sock in the middle.

Whatdyou think?
Dash

Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
I tried to sleep with socks in my bra, but it was so uncomfortable and ugly. When I consulted my doctor she told me that it was not a good idea to wear the bra, especially at night. There is research indicating a link between the constriction of blood circulation from wearing bras and breast cancer. I checked it out on the Internet and found two links.

I decided to buy the Intimia Brest Pillow because it had crisscross straps on the back so it wouldn’t constrict my blood and lymph circulation. Saw improvement the first night. I have tried three different types of breast supports. This is the most comfortable and easiest to wear.
I have been using it for over a month now. Also my breasts don't hurt during my period. Now I use the pillow every night. I don't care if my husband thinks that I'm wearing something freaky. I want to have healthy, beautiful breasts and I don't want my husband's eyes wondering to other women's bosoms. Smile Smile
milbader
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
I found this Barely There stretch bra to be great to sleep in. Very comfortable and the girls look good in the morning. It is not constricting at all just offering very gentle but enough support. Not as supportive as an athletic bra at all. I toss it in the washer and dryer. Available at Kohls for a very modest price.
I wear them to sleep and around the house but I am a DD and need more support for around town. Probably would be fine for younger perkier girls to wear outside and about.

http://www.freshpair.com/Barely-There-Microfiber-Damask-Crop-Top-Bra-0103.html#reviews
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
I can speak to this...I did two of those...the chest saver...which works..but you feel like an absolute nut wearing it.

Then I did the chest appeal..which really does work well and is more comfortable. I suggest it especially if you want to have a flawless chest for a special occasion.

But the reality of sleeping with a big sticker on your chest forever...is not very real. And it would cost you $30 a month..that's about how long they last.

As for a cream, I have found Cerave cream really works well in diminishing them ..as well as stuffing a memory foam neck pillow between the breasts at night.

That's my 2 cents.
ShellyNZ

Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
A T-back singlet worn back to front works well. Keeps them separate and prevents lines. Chest pads are great, but too expensive.
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
That is a great tip!!! Thanks. I tried looping a long scarf around my neck and then between my breasts and then tied it in the back..to try to keep them separated...but it didn't work so well... but your suggestion should do the trick. That's a good one.
joy.matthews@dmwgroup.com

Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:00 am      Reply with quote
I recently bought Chestsavers anti chest wrinkle bras, all I can say is BUYER BEWARE!! This company appears to be a sham.
I received the goods - but the product is far too small (I've since found other ppl had the same problem). I followed Chestsavers returns procedures but it’s now been 2 months and still no refund - despite me chasing repeatedly.
Pls, please dont order from these people, the product doesn't work (I ordered 2 types) and contrary to their returns policy, they will not return your money. The company appears to be a sham.
By contrast the 'décolletté pads' from an online store called 'Face and Body' are brilliant!! Sadly this forum wont let me include links at the moment
MissMindy

Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:41 am      Reply with quote
LOL I think we can all tell that joy.matthews must work for decollette pad company. Nice advertising. Very Happy

I looked into the decollette pad but a friend of mine tried them and said they didn't work too well. Plus I did not like the fact that you have to buy a new one every month. I am going to go ahead and order a Chestsaver since I read the reviews here. I will post my opinion once I receive it!

Smile
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
mmm think I posted here before..but I've done them all..chest savers and chest appeal. the chest appeal works..but the quality has been reduced..it used to be thicker and better. But it is not practical for day to day use. mmm Sort of like dieting. You can do it for while but not forever.
C'mon..sleeping with a giant heart glued to your chest?! LOL. but for a special occasion..it does work!

I find putting a memory foam cylinder pillow between my breasts at night works..as long as I moisturize with CeRave Cream..which is awesome.
A great tip I've gotten here is to wear a razor back tank top backwards...to keep the breasts separated. I have not tried it yet..but that makes great sense.
januaryjoy

Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
I tried the Intimia pillow after seeing it on dr. Oz's program and I am really happy with it. It took a few days of wearing it but my wrinkles are not as pronounced in the morning. Its looks like it will prevent future wrinkles as well. I was turned off by the idea of having to purchase the pads every month, that seemed expensive. I hope this product lasts, and it seems like it should cause it is washable and very comfortable. My husband is fine with it, which is important to me.
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
JJ...that is what I found..that the pads were sticky and 30 bucks a month. I've been using one thing or another for years now and my chest looks younger than when I started.. I also use retin a and ceRave cream..also.
crystalrichardson

Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
Comfortable Razz Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:22 am      Reply with quote
The intimia looks promising, is it comfortable? It was a little pricier but if it works then i may have to try it!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:38 am      Reply with quote
Just had to add this little gem! Sounds like it works for the larger gals, which I am at a double d.

http://www.amazon.com/Titty-Bear-Chest-Wrinkle-Preventer/dp/B00P755UHQ/ref=pd_sim_75_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1BMMDKBX1F8MWXGKNC67&dpID=41jFu6M%2BY6L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR107%2C160_

5% products discount

Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
The strangest thing is happening to me lately - past three weeks or so.

I'm getting this sort of rash which is basically made up of small, red, dry patches. Some of them are raised and some are not; some are itchy and some are not.

They appear only on skin that is covered by my bra, or the immediate surrounding area. In particular, the sides of my breasts, under/around my armpits, and my collarbone/shoulder area where my bra straps sit. They are not pimples and don't appear to be full of anything - more like bug bites, really.

I thought it was one bra in particular that caused it, and going bra-less for two days seemed to clear it up a little. However, I'm rather chesty and it's uncomfortable for me to do that. I've been avoiding the bra in question but my other bras seem to be causing irritation just as badly.

Laundry detergent has not changed, perfume/body wash/etc have not changed.

I've read about intertrigo, but as far as I can tell, that generally occurs in folds of skin (typically under the breast) and I don't have any problem there. I'm not sure if it could be chafing - I've gone to a lot of trouble to make sure I'm actually wearing the right bra size and everything. The offending bras are made of nylon and spandex, but I've been wearing the same Body by Victoria bras for years.

Could I have developed an allergy to the materials used? Has anyone experienced something similar? Chafing? Heat rash? I'm going to wear cotton sports bras for a few days to see if they bother me less, but I'm really uncomfortable without underwire.

I know this is an odd question (and an odd place to ask it) but perhaps someone will have a clue what's going on here. Thanks in advance for reading all about my breast problems.

EDIT: Concerning a possible allergy, I am not having any problems with underwear or tights/leggings, most of which are nylon/spandex combinations. Hmm.
talihahendrick
5% products discount

Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:01 am      Reply with quote
talihahendrick wrote:
The strangest thing is happening to me lately - past three weeks or so.

I'm getting this sort of rash which is basically made up of small, red, dry patches. Some of them are raised and some are not; some are itchy and some are not.

They appear only on skin that is covered by my bra, or the immediate surrounding area. In particular, the sides of my breasts, under/around my armpits, and my collarbone/shoulder area where my bra straps sit. They are not pimples and don't appear to be full of anything - more like bug bites, really.

I thought it was one bra in particular that caused it, and going bra-less for two days seemed to clear it up a little. However, I'm rather chesty and it's uncomfortable for me to do that. I've been avoiding the bra in question but my other bras seem to be causing irritation just as badly.

Laundry detergent has not changed, perfume/body wash/etc have not changed.

I've read about intertrigo, but as far as I can tell, that generally occurs in folds of skin (typically under the breast) and I don't have any problem there. I'm not sure if it could be chafing - I've gone to a lot of trouble to make sure I'm actually wearing the right bra size and everything. The offending bras are made of nylon and spandex, but I've been wearing the same Body by Victoria bras for years.

Could I have developed an allergy to the materials used? Has anyone experienced something similar? Chafing? Heat rash? I'm going to wear cotton sports bras for a few days to see if they bother me less, but I'm really uncomfortable without underwire.
https://deltaheatedvest.com/best-cotton-bras-for-sensitive-skin/

I know this is an odd question (and an odd place to ask it) but perhaps someone will have a clue what's going on here. Thanks in advance for reading all about my breast problems.

EDIT: Concerning a possible allergy, I am not having any problems with underwear or tights/leggings, most of which are nylon/spandex combinations. Hmm.

no response
mismis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:07 am      Reply with quote
Something similar happened to me. I consulted my doctor and he said it was likely a fungal problem and suggested that I put a small amount of dandruff shampoo on the affected bits. It worked. Everything under the bra can get moist and warm which is a perfect environment for fungus. If this doesn’t work maybe you should ask your doctor. Hope this works for you.

Mis
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:02 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |