Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Liz Earle products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:36 am      Reply with quote
Just couldnt resist.....switched on QVC yesterday and it was a Liz Earle todays special value. Guess who's credit card came out again!!!!!!

In it, is Cleanse and Polish, Skin Tonic, Self Tan, Orange cleanser, hand cream and loads more I can't remember...

Has anyone ever used Liz Earle products??....what did you think. I've heard great results for the cleanse and polish but nothing about other products...

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:08 am      Reply with quote
Gulp Embarassed yes I'm afraid I did. Couldn't resist.

The body wash has a lovely fresh orange smell and just like they say your skin doesn't feel stripped, the body cream is best after a shower or bath so it spreads further.

Cleanse and polish is great for chucking in your travel bag.
I find the skin repair a little rich at certain times so I use it on dry skin areas or when I want to really boost the moisture level in my skin.
Eye repair gives a nice sheen for dark circles and on days like this when you don't want an extra spf lotion on top of your eye cream.
Wink
Skin tonic is great for freshening your skin - again with that great orangy smell Very Happy

It's not a first choice brand for my facial routine BUT it is very versatile range and it's natural.

Have you tried the range before?
Emmy

Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:09 am      Reply with quote
I bought the TSV too! Can't wait to get it.

About two weeks ago I purchased the kit with the cleanse/polish, toner and moisturiser . I've been using them for a week now and really enjoying them. I love the feeling of the warm muslim cloth when cleaning my face. I can smell the aromas of the products on my face for hours afterwards. As I've only been using them for a week I probably haven't had the full benefits yet but I'm sure that my skin is clearer and more even toned. The blackheads on my nose also seem to be clearing up slowly. So far I'm pleased - I don't particularly like the moisturiser I bought - the dry/sensitive one - so with the TSV i'm going to try the normal/combination and see if there is a difference. I bought them originally because of the recommendation in the Beauty Bible I hope they live up to my expectation.
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Glad to hear you're having results so soon. Since I tried a muslin cloth I've been using some form of face cloth ever since.

If you still don't like the moisturiser use it as a cuticle cream or even on your feet to soften them, better than going to waste, you could even apply a layer leave it to soak for a few minutes then with a damp cloth wipe off the excess, that way enough product will have soaked in but you won't be left feeling too greasy!
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:30 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Eve and Emmy for the replies, glad I'm not the only sucker for QVC!!! Rolling Eyes

Liz Earle products I've never tried before at all....I've stuck to Gatineau and Decleor mainly, got some great decleor samples from EDS last week might try those first, then try the Liz Earle stuff when it comes...

Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:31 am      Reply with quote
Pardon my ignorance, but I gather QVC is a shopping channel of some sort? Is there also a QVC shop by any chance? I have a vague recollection of going into a shop that I *think* was called QVC. It sold lots of different things, medicines, skincare, makeup, sweets etc (this was in New York). Could someone correct/refresh my memory please?

Mabsy
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 15, 2004 2:51 am      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy
Dont know if there is a shop, never heard of one, but yes QVC is a shopping channel. Sometimes they have beauty days, and also everyday they have a Todays Special Value, where they pick a brand and give you loads of goodies quite cheap. They did a gatineau one I think just before christmas that my mum got me, full size defi-lift, throat gel, exfoliant, also a mask, day & night cream, eye serum, eye pads, full size of the new body lotion etc that was £47 and the value should have been over £100.
www.qvcuk.com

have a look...

Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:14 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Gucci!

I wonder when Australia will get QVC.... Rolling Eyes It looks interesting.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |