Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
NEW Evening Classes for MEN
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
NEW EVENING CLASSES FOR MEN!!!

ALL ARE WELCOME
OPEN TO MEN ONLY

Note: due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of eight participants

The course covers two days, and topics covered in this course include:

DAY ONE

HOW TO FILL ICE CUBE TRAYS

Step by step guide with slide presentation

TOILET ROLLS- DO THEY GROW ON THE HOLDERS?

Roundtable discussion

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LAUNDRY BASKET & FLOOR

Practicing with hamper (Pictures and graphics)

DISHES & SILVERWARE; DO THEY LEVITATE/FLY TO KITCHEN SINK OR DISHWASHER BY THEMSELVES?
Debate among a panel of experts.

LOSS OF VIRILITY
Losing the remote control to your significant other - Help line and support groups

LEARNING HOW TO FIND THINGS
Starting with looking in the right place instead of turning the house upside down while screaming - Open forum

DAY TWO

EMPTY MILK CARTONS; DO THEY BELONG IN THE FRIDGE OR THE BIN?
Group discussion and role play

HEALTH WATCH; BRINGING HER FLOWERS IS NOT HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH
PowerPoint presentation

REAL MEN ASK FOR DIRECTIONS WHEN LOST
Real life testimonial from the one man who did

IS IT GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO SIT QUIETLY AS SHE PARALLEL PARKS?
Driving simulation

LIVING WITH ADULTS; BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR PARTNER
Online class and role playing

HOW TO BE THE IDEAL SHOPPING COMPANION
Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques

REMEMBERING IMPORTANT DATES & CALLING WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE
(Bring your calendar or PDA to class)

GETTING OVER IT; LEARNING HOW TO LIVE WITH BEING WRONG ALL THE TIME
Individual counselors available
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Those are GREAT! I love the little comments underneath that describe "Open Forum, Slide Presentation, etc." I am going to send it to my SO ... I doubt he'll see the humour, but damn ... I think he should sit in at all those classes! (just don't tell him I told ya'll so!). Very Happy
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
Moonstarr wrote:
Laughing Those are GREAT! I love the little comments underneath that describe "Open Forum, Slide Presentation, etc." I am going to send it to my SO ... I doubt he'll see the humour, but damn ... I think he should sit in at all those classes! (just don't tell him I told ya'll so!). Very Happy

A GUY friend forwarded this to me. I'm contemplating whether I should send it to my bf, too. He might not see the humor in it as much as I did. I was laughing when I read, "Learning How To Find Things!" Oh my gosh, so my bf is not the only one who is losing things all the time? Also, about bringing her flowers was too hilarious. Once he forgot my birthday, and I was mad. His friend told him to send me flowers at work, but he told his friend he didn't know my work address. So I emailed him my work address and told him to save this email.
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:48 am      Reply with quote
I love these - so funny!!
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:00 am      Reply with quote
Really funny! Very Happy (and true) Rolling Eyes
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:19 am      Reply with quote
LOL Smile That was great. If only they taught this to young boys in school. It would save us all so many headaches. LOL

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:02 am      Reply with quote
Have posted that to my hubby! Smile
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:35 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
LOSS OF VIRILITY
Losing the remote control to your significant other - Help line and support groups

Bad Grin I am not allowed to touch the damn thing.... Bad Grin I can be in the middle of a program and DH starts chanel surfing: "Oh, I did not realize your were watching that." duh, what the heck did he think I was doing. Rolling Eyes
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:50 am      Reply with quote
I actually posted this list a while back on one of Winnie's funny threads.

LOL at Winnie's comment above. That happens to me all the time. Also have you noticed when men channel surf they never actually look at anything long enough to know whether it is actually worth watching. Its all flick, flick, blink & you miss it. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Quote:
LOSS OF VIRILITY

Bad Grin I am not allowed to touch the damn thing.... Bad Grin I can be in the middle of a program and DH starts chanel surfing: "Oh, I did not realize your were watching that." duh, what the heck did he think I was doing. Rolling Eyes

You made me laugh with your comment! LOL My bf has his lazy-boy chair, and his remote, and he's all set for the evening. But lately he's been pretty good about letting me have the remote if he's going back and forth between the bedroom (to work on the computer) and the living room. He actually let ME have control of HIS remote. hehe That's how I know he really loves me. haha
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
My SO definitely need to go these classes. Then maybe he can stop pissing me off Mad Mad Mad

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
I think I'll send my boys to these classes, so they will be trained well and their wives won't be mad at me for not training my children. LOL
Maureenall
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:34 am      Reply with quote
Great fun, but how appropriate !!
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thank you for posting.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:19 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing haha, this is so cool. I just made my bf read through it. He rolled his eyes and said, uhhh, just minor details. And then he found out where he would be sleeping tonight Wink
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:47 am      Reply with quote
Copy pasted it for my mum and her best friend Smile

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:40 am      Reply with quote
I think I'll have to print this out and hand it to my boyfriend to make it look legit like I found this flyer on a kiosk somewhere.

Glad to know my bf and my boys are not the only males that seem to need these classes. haha
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing - what a great laugh! Thanks for the post!

Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |