Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

The Best!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
kummelumm

Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:55 am      Reply with quote
I've been surching around on the forum, but i can't find a straight answer.
What line do you think is the best for young, little fat, little dry, with some zits and some redness skin?
What line has the best eyecream?
Did enyone watch oprah last year, her show about eyebrows, were the expert used eyebrow powder and a stencil to make the shape of the brow? i know that one australian line called Model No, i think, does sell a kit, but the powder is more like a wax or like lipstick, i want real powder. can anyone help me with these questions. it must be sold on the web or at eds, live in norway you see...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:35 am      Reply with quote
hi Kummelumm and welcome Very Happy

don't know anything about the eyebrow stuff you saw on Oprah.

There is no straight answer for What's the Best! coz it's different for everyone - unfortunately. And no line, in my experience is all the way through the best. You need to pick and choose and mix from different lines, most probably.

But I can definitley recomend Decleors Harmonie Facial cream and Neroli or Rose D'orient oil for the type of skin you seem to have... they aren't cheap, but the neroli at least lasts a long time and useing it in combo with the cream means you need less cream - so that's all good!

EDS have good deals on Decleor and free full size gifts if you spend more than $150

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/decleor-tender-caress---f-p_4313.htm

Your young so all you really need in an eyecream / eye treatment is moisture and lots of it! Again, Decleor do a good one http://www.essentialdayspa.com/decleor-harmonie-soothing-p_1221.htm

But Candessence does an eye oil which is drop dead cheap and you can't ask for more in an eye cream/treatment when it comes to moisture and smoothing. "Eye'll be Seeing you"www.candessence.com

HTH a bit in your search! wave

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
konabean

Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:49 am      Reply with quote
This is the gal who was on Oprah, she has a whole brow line.

www dot anastasia dot net

(I'm new can't post a link Sad )

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hej Kummelumm!

All of us Scandinavians seem to be posting on this thread. Smile

Här finns lite information från Oprah.com hemsida. Jag vet inte om det är just den avsnitt/episode som du sa men i allafall finns lite information. Personen i frågan heter, Anastasia. Hon säljer sin egna produkter i USA men (som jag vet) tyvärr skickar inte utomlands. Det finns sakert på eBay.com. Jag själv har haft tur med "Vincent Longo Bi-brows" som jag köpte till nästan halva priset på eBay.com.

En bra tips ärwww.makeupalley.com där kan du soka alla sorts smink, hudprodukter och parfum. Klick under, "productsville" och sen får du ser alla märke som finns där. Det är betyg satt så du får ser procent av hur många som har använd produkten skulle köpa den igen. Anastasias produkter finns med.

Har det så bra! Smile

http://www.oprah.com/health/beauty/slide/20060522/slide_20060522_350_201.jhtml

http://www.oprah.com/health/beauty/slide/20060522/slide_20060522_350_203.jhtml

http://www.oprah.com/health/beauty/slide/slide_beauty_brows_07.jhtml
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
Kummel there is alsowww.eyebrowz.com. You can buy stencils with choice of powder color for one price or separate items. The powders are also good as eyeshadow.
kummelumm

Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:24 am      Reply with quote
thank you for your answers, i use decleor ylang ylang and aroma purety line. i looked at vivian eye serum and eye cream, maybe they are better than decleor's. because i've tried decleor's eye cream before and did'nt have any effect on my rings...
thanks for all the links, i will check them all out...
talk to you later...

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:21 am      Reply with quote
Definitely check out Anastasia of Beverly Hills for eyebrow products. I haven't tried them myself, but I think she's really famous for eyebrow grooming.

As for eye cream, I think first of all, you need to tell us what your concerns are. Personally, I think it's good to start taking care of the eye area from a young age as the skin in the area is so delicate and first signs of aging are more likely to appear there first. It's important to moisturize well, and be gentle when you put any products on the area.

I don't think there's ONE product that's the best and can solve all skin problems. Same applies to skincare lines. So far, I haven't come across a skincare line which offers the best of every product. Honestly, I don't think such skincare line exists.

Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:29 am      Reply with quote
the problem with my eyes i that they have dark circles under them, but i am very lucky i have no wrinkles in the area. i went to www anastasia net and it worked they have started to send international!!! Very Happy so hopefully they will send it today since we are before you in time....they don't send after 2pm on fridays. for a 7 set it costs 85 us $ not bad.

thanks for all the answers..

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |