Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Off to Italy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
Well folks, I am off to Italy tomorrow for a little over a week. The trip is for work but I'm going to try and get in some "me time" and fun time whenver I get can. I'm heading to Tuscany and Umbria which is nice as I haven't been to Tuscany since I was 3 and have never been to Umbria. Should be good. I'm gonna miss all you guys and the EDS forum. Don't know if I'll have a chance to get online and check the threads. I am going to have to read so many new posts when I return, I'm sure. Might have to take a day off work just to catch up. LOL Laughing Bye everyone! wave

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
Take care and do have fun, you lucky thing! I'm sooo jealous stuck here with a sore throat and high temp.

Ari

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
Bye, wildflower! I hope your trip is productive on work time and wonderful on your own time. Be safe!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
Have a wonderful time! I was in Tuscany in late September and can't wait to go back...
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
Have a great time! I LOVE Italy. Smile
my sushi secret
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
Bye Wildflower! Have a good trip! =)
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
Have fun and come back soon, with lots of goodies Smile
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:08 am      Reply with quote
Have a fantastic time!!
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:22 am      Reply with quote
Enjoy your trip wildflower!! Hope you'll have a fantastic time!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:53 am      Reply with quote
Have a safe and FUN trip. Heard Italy is gorgeous. Be sure to take pics and post them for us to see. Smile
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:25 am      Reply with quote
Such a beautiful area. You'll have a great time, wildflower.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:10 am      Reply with quote
Lucky you wildflower. Have a wonderful time. Smile
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Have a terrific and safe time wildflower. What a lovely trip!
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:30 am      Reply with quote
have fun!
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
Oh Wildflower! Have a magnificent time!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
You are so lucky. My husband's Grandmother is from Italy and we have always wanted to go there to see where she grew up.
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Ciao! Ritorno subito!
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Wildflower,

How was your trip?
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Doba. The trip was great! Thanks for asking. We had pretty good weather. Very warm, and such a nice change from all the snow we were having at home. I was getting reports of huge storms in Toronto while I was gone. Couldn't have been away at a better time. Smile

We all ate way too much. We had 4 - 5 courses for every meal! And the wine!! We went to several wine making estates so we certainly got our fill there as well as with every meal. And they just kept pouring and pouring. My glass was never empty. By the end of the trip it was going down like water! LOL I'm sure I put on at least an extra 5 pounds so now I am trying to get myself back into a regular routine and have put myself on a diet and detox. But I'm failing - I am always so hungry. Sad Must stay strong! LOL Laughing

Also met some great new people. Had a bunch of laughs, got to do a bit of shopping and picked up 3 delicious kinds of Pecorino cheese (my goal for the trip Wink ). All in all it was a great trip. Even though we visited many properties we deal with, it hardly felt like work at all as they were all so nice and friendly. Plus they all served us food and wine, or champagne and hors d'ouevres, or pastries with coffee and tea during every visit. So hospitable. It was wonderful. Now all I have to is try to catch up on sleep but I can't wait to go on another "business trip" with my company. LOL Very Happy Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds great! Smile Even better than a regular vacation. Smile I am so glad that you had a good time.
I love Italy! I've been there three times and always want to go back. Wink
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
Have fun wave
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:52 am      Reply with quote
lucky you! Have a wonderful trip. .
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:26 am      Reply with quote
lotus003 wrote:
Have fun wave

fishzebby wrote:
lucky you! Have a wonderful trip. .

Ok, obviously people aren't reading the whole thread. I'm already back! Rolling Eyes

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |