Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Pics of my new puppy - What should we call her?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
mper1327 wrote:
Candy8865 wrote:
My favorite doggy name was my cousins dog - deeogee (yes, d o g) cracked me up.

That's HYSTERICAL Candy! My last dogs name was the same exact thing! Only I spelled it Dioji, more of a Japanese inflection. Pronounced it a little quieter on the g/j sound, so most people didn't get it at all, they just thought it was an awesome and creative name Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
c4ward wrote:
Coconut is an adorable name. You should check out the American Girl website. Their little white fluffy dog's name is Coconut. My ten year old niece is very into her American Girl doll.Here's the link:
http://store.americangirl.com/shop/coconutdog.php?catid=77926

Awww...that's really cute! Thanks for the link.

I just realized last night what Coconut reminded me of....the little bears in Star Wars called the Ewoks. At least I hope I get the name right. But no one wants to call her Ewok, so back to Coconut. Smile
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
well shes darling bbk...but my new puppies WAY PRETTIER, oh and smarter and umm all that.... Wink
kittikin
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
Coconut is a good name. It kind of rolls off the tongue and doesn't really sound like anything else, so when you yell "COCONUT! Bad dog!!" after she shreds your Jimmy Choos, she'll KNOW you're talking to her!!! Very Happy
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
well shes darling bbk...but my new puppies WAY PRETTIER, oh and smarter and umm all that.... Wink

and bbk..I trust you know I was teasing, kinda like my dad better than your dad! I just re-read mine and wasn't sure if I conveyed that, didn't want you thinking I was being mean and all but the simple fact is......... Laughing
lindia99
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, cute dog. I love it.

How about snowie? Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:

and bbk..I trust you know I was teasing, kinda like my dad better than your dad! I just re-read mine and wasn't sure if I conveyed that, didn't want you thinking I was being mean and all but the simple fact is......... Laughing

Yup, I knew you were kidding, but I was gonna ask you to show me pics of your new pups! hehe
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
kittikin wrote:
Coconut is a good name. It kind of rolls off the tongue and doesn't really sound like anything else, so when you yell "COCONUT! Bad dog!!" after she shreds your Jimmy Choos, she'll KNOW you're talking to her!!! Very Happy

Thanks, Kittikin. I agree that if I yell her name in conjunction with "bad dog" she'll know I was talking to her.

When she's extra adorable, I can always call her "Coconut Pie". Smile
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:56 am      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:

Yup, I knew you were kidding, but I was gonna ask you to show me pics of your new pups! hehe

Image Ok here she is, she has bright blue eyes, which have saved her life a few sleepless nights!!! whew edited to change size of picture it was huge...
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:00 am      Reply with quote
Aw, I can see how you couldn't stay angry with her for long.
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:02 am      Reply with quote
OMG...that face! I would let her get away with anything! Laughing

Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
Melissa, she's so adorable! Is she a daschund (sp?)?
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
Melissa- How incredibly sweet looking!
Bkk- glad you enjoyed the American Girl link!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Melissa, she's so adorable! Is she a daschund (sp?)?

Yes shes a mini dachshund (even I've been spelling it wrong and leaving that extra h out), just left vet and she weighs a whopping 4Lbs (should be around 10-12lbs full grown, I was hoping 12-14lbs, but not looking good on that one)....lmao
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
MM, She's sooo cute!! Oh, darn, you got me wanting another baby doxie,now.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Zuma, and BBK, I think CoCo's a great name!! I was going to use it on a choc lab, but long story short, I didn't.
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Avalanche, cuz she's a fast moving mass of fluffy white?

Banquo?
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
Today I was holding Coconut, and out of the blue, I called her Sugarpuff. I don't know where that came from but I liked the sound of the name. It sounds more like an endearment. I wonder if she'll go for two names. I often call my children some endearments like sweetie pie, sugar pie, cutie pie, etc, and use their real names when I'm about to give them a lecture. So maybe I can apply the same method with Coconut? When she's looking like such a doll and so sweet, I could call her Sugarpuff, and when she's misbehaving or in a training session, I can call her Coconut. Does this sound too nutty? LOL
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
My dog's name is Meeko..a.k.a. Shmeeky, Shmeekster, Shmeeky baby, el Shmeeko, Shmeekerini, he responds to them all! Laughing
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
Mary H. wrote:

Mary Very Happy

Exactly what I said when I saw her!!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
My dog's name is Meeko..a.k.a. Shmeeky, Shmeekster, Shmeeky baby, el Shmeeko, Shmeekerini, he responds to them all! Laughing

Glad to know! I'm just afraid I'd confuse her with two names. However it seems she'll follow me anywhere without even having to call her.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Mary H. wrote:

Mary Very Happy

Exactly what I said when I saw her!!

That little face is my downfall too, everytime I am close to breaking her little spirit, she looks up at me with that face and bats those blue eyes....and sigh...she wins Shock
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
MM, she's beautiful! What is her name? I've never seen a dachshund with that coloring - ever. Very unusual. What type of doxie is she - I know you said she's a mini, but what is her coloring referred to as?

We had several doxies when I was growing up and they were all standard-sized, tan or black-and-tan colored with brown eyes. My parents live in the South and a neighbor's dog there had befriended my Pa - he was a miniature, tan male named "Riley" - he just loved my Pa!
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
MM, she's beautiful! What is her name? I've never seen a dachshund with that coloring - ever. Very unusual. What type of doxie is she - I know you said she's a mini, but what is her coloring referred to as?

We had several doxies when I was growing up and they were all standard-sized, tan or black-and-tan colored with brown eyes. My parents live in the South and a neighbor's dog there had befriended my Pa - he was a miniature, tan male named "Riley" - he just loved my Pa!

She is actually very unusual, she has turned out to be everything shes not suppose to be, lmao, including only 4lbs so far. She is technically what they call...Chocolate/tan, piebald with dappling, the only way to get blue eyes is the dapling and its still rare to have them. She is a mini, but most minis are really tweenies (sighs I know, which means not mini ie. 5lbs or not full grown ie. 25lbs), but shes looking more mini everyday..lmao. Even the vet was like wow neat colors, never seen this before. Oh forgot her name is Laney.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Chrissie wrote:
I'm going to call my next dog "Kitty". I cant wait to say Here Kitty, and have a dog come running.
Cute pup, by the way.

LOL, I thought along the same line but discarded the idea.

Yeah, she's too cute. I didn't mean to buy her because I knew I couldn't really afford her. I should have never gone to see her. Sad

Im really not trying to be rude and I hope I dont offend anyone but, is Chrissie and bbkgirl the SAME person?!! I swear she posted links under both accounts/names to pics of the same person. Just trying to figure out if I have lost my mind (or not).

Am I crazy?

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |