Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Review: I Feel Pretty Smooth Lotion and Shower Gel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
cuppre
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:18 am      Reply with quote
Along with my I Feel Pretty Cleanser, Healing Serum and Anti-Oxident spritz, I got samples of the Pretty Smooth Lotion and Shower Gel.

The Pretty Smooth Lotion ingredients are water, isopropyl myristate, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth 20, caprylic/capric glycerides, dimethicone, stearyl alcohol, glycine soja (soybean)oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydrolyzed silk, aloe barbadensis, disodium EDTA, diazolidinyl urea, benzophenone 4, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, fragrance

The lotion is light, non-greasy and has a pH of 7. I cannot really comment on its moisturising ability as it is summer at the moment for me and my skin on my body is thankfully not dry *knocks on wood*. The lotion absorbs really fast, but the fragrance lingers. Laughing Meaning I keep on sniffing myself because I smell that good.
I got the White Tea fragrance and this reminds me of my frangipania mixed with some kind of white flower. Very tropical, but tending towards the lighter side of scents.

The shower gel is made of water, PEG 80 sorbitan laurate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium tridecethsulfate, PEG 150 distearate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, sodium laureth-13 carboxylate, glycerin, citric acid, tetrasodium EDTA, quaternium 15, fragrance

So shower gel is sulfate-free and has a pH of around 7. This foams (for all you foam lovers) and I find that my skin does not feel dry even if I don't use a moisturiser. Again, it is summer for me, so I might need one if it is winter.

The scent for the shower gel was Pink Sugar? It smells very candy like to me and for those who like sweet smelling fragrances I am sure you will love it. It does tone down when you wash off the lotion, so I don't mind it all although I am not usually a candy fragrance girl.

I really like her sample sizes. Same as the body shop mini-sizes, and it is so handy to pop in the handbag.

Mid-20s Asian female (since I am not mature enough to be called a woman Very Happy). Skin is combination with tendency to dryness around the cheeks and prone to blemishes. Naturally coarse black hair Sad. Lastly but most importantly, you need something purchased in Australia I will be happy to CP :.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review, Cuppre. I really need to try some I Feel Pretty products as I seriously need to feel pretty soon.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |