Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)
Another advice about gym atire thread..
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:15 am      Reply with quote
I didn't want to highjack aries's thread so I started a new one. I am looking for some clothes that can be worn both in the gym and the pool. I've seen guys jump in the pool in their workout shorts. Is there something like that for women? I have in mind a cute little two-piece that covers the hmmmm..tummy, provides support and that one can then swim in. Any ideas?
rosyface
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:58 am      Reply with quote
i really want one of these:

http://www.truesuit.com/

i think they're cool and good for those of us with stuff we want to disguise.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Check this out too:

http://shop.1asecure.com/index.cfm?Stid=2628&Deptno=6

But, I don't know if it'll work for the gym too.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
Those tops are great & with built in SPF 65. Very cool.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:39 am      Reply with quote
Agent OO-CAT wrote:
Check this out too:

http://shop.1asecure.com/index.cfm?Stid=2628&Deptno=6

But, I don't know if it'll work for the gym too.

i was actually going to recommend board shorts, but you found them on your own (i've been wearing them for years when i swim in the ocean after badly burning my behind). i'd recommend a t-shirt and/or maybe sweat bottoms over the outfit so you don't feel too self-consciously surfer-chick, but these really will work out nicely.
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hi la vie,

Do you have a recommendation for the top? I'm wondering whether there would be enough support for gym activities before.

These board shorts do look nice.... Do you find them comfortable?

Cat
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Agent OO-CAT wrote:
Hi la vie,

Do you have a recommendation for the top? I'm wondering whether there would be enough support for gym activities before.

These board shorts do look nice.... Do you find them comfortable?

it really depends on how big you are and what you'll be doing (how much support). gotta answer those questions first. most likely *none* of these tops will work for that.... off the top of my head, there are several tankini tops that have shelving for light support or are made out of a fabric that's tight enough to bind you. possibly not the most attractive option, but it does keep you staying where you're meant to be (unless you're doing aerobics).

the board shorts are comfy if you get a pair that works for you. (be warned -- some of the cheaper ones can be a bit scratchy.) i typically go for guys versions and get them nice and baggy with a draw-string waist.

unfortunately your best bet is if you can actually go and try them on. top and bottom. surf/sport/specialty shop for the bottoms and a real bathing suit store (or big department store) for the top. i actually used to have some nike stuff that looked quite good that i'd wear under my shorts and tee when i was hiking to swimming holes. don't know if anything like this exists anymore....
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:45 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |