Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Obagi Retinol 1.0 Cream (28 g) StriVectin TL Advanced Light Tightening Neck Cream (50 ml) glotherapeutics Barrier Balm (50 ml / 1.7 oz)
Question about Dr H rhythmic conditioners
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I got my Dr H rhythmic conditioner sensitive from EDS yesterday. I used 2 amps last night and it seemed to be quite soothing and calming, though looked and felt like water Think

Now I have a question. I have read reviews about both the rhythmic conditioner and rhythmic conditioner sensitive. They both get good feedbacks, but seem to have different effects. It sounds like the regular one helps to regulate dry/oil skin more, while the sensitive one mainly helps to repair and strengthen the skin. So has anybody used both of them together? Something like 1 amp each per night?

My skin is sensitive and most of time normal, but lately has been sensitive and dry. I am hoping that these conditioners can help me to get back to normal and less sensitive state quickly.

TIA Smile

I will write a review after I use it for a couple of weeks or longer.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
very interesting question.... i used to absolutely swear by the N when my face was going mad (breaking out, sensitive, etc.). seriously, for 10, fifteen years. this was the one product that would fix me up. the S never seemed to do much of anything other than be nice.

when i was in germany this past fall, i picked up 50 of the N for emergencies and what do you know? it was "nice." i think i may have passed over the age range/oil production (though i do still break out) for the N to work and have entered into S territory. pisses me off! who knew???

i truly think that one or the other will be better for you and that you should stick to the one that works. there is something special in these little ampules and i wouldn't want to waste it by mixing them. you can, though, perhaps, use say the S at night and the N in the morning under your other skincare (i always used to do am/pm when my skin was in crisis). i just don't recommend mixing them.

ETA: one ampule is sufficient. these are way too costly to put two on each time.
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks la vie en rose for your tips. I just got 50 S, so it will take a while to get to N. Never used either of them before. Your suggestions make sense. I think I will finish up the S, then try the N. The S seems to work well for me, but well, I always think there is something better Laughing
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
One more question. Are these conditioners good for eye areas too? I used it around my eyes last night but am wondering if that's good.

Thanks.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
j0g6345 wrote:
One more question. Are these conditioners good for eye areas too? I used it around my eyes last night but am wondering if that's good.

i always have, but then i'd use a moisturiser over that area.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
I've used both the sensitive and normal amps, though it's been quite a while since I used both of them. I do remember though that I personally preferred the normal ones rather than the sensitive even though I would have thought the sensitive would have suited my skin far better. If I remember correctly I found my skin stung a bit when using the sensitive Dr H amps.

I used a cycle of 50 of each and tended to use 2 per night. I would apply one and leave it to dry a little, then applied the second. I'm not sure if using 2 is any more effective though.
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Rose Razz I will do the same then.

Thank you Sel. I am doing similar thing as you, one amp in the evening, then another one before going to bed. Part of it because my skin is dry now so I need something more than just one amp. But I read that Dr H recommend not to use night cream. I will give it a couple of more days to see how it works out. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Glominerals Contour Kit - Medium to Dark (13.2 g / 0.46 oz) Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glotion for Body (150 ml / 5 floz) NuFace Gel Primer (5 fl oz / 148 ml)