Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Perfect Complexion's HA Soy Lift - truly AMAZING !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:41 am      Reply with quote
Oh for cryin' out loud! I just went to the Perfect Complexion site and bought this product, the Royal Jelly + HA and the TCA Latte! How did that happen?

Katee, have you considered a job in sales? You'd probably make a killing in commissions. Something to consider if you burn out on the whole lawyering thing! Laughing
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:32 am      Reply with quote
Oh dear i feel a lemming coming on Smile Im starting to get those nose to mouth lines ( though they're very fine but i notice them) so have been looking for something to try on them.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:25 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
I'm not sure what you're talking about Smoothskin. The product I reviewed is the HA Soylift. She only produces it as a cream.

Thanks Katee, I got myself confused with the HA Soylift and TAN... Just wanted to make sure I was looking at the right product before I order. I am considering the hyaluronic acid serum as well, but I am put off slightly by the need for compressing it to get best results. I wonder if that is because there is nothing else in the product to help with absorption, normally these serums contain propylene glycol (which I would like to do without...) Thanks again Smile
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:21 am      Reply with quote
By the way, she sent me a sample of her Perfect Kisser lip balm. Very nice stuff! Since I've been dutifully taking my HA supplements, my lips are are nice and full and I haven't suffered my usual winter peelies. But, before I went out last night I put some of her stuff on. With this balm, you don't feel any of that sting that you do with other lip plumping products and I really liked it. But I liked it even more when I looked in the mirror this morning. My lips had that lush look they have right after you've ummmmmm.... ahem. They just looked good. Cool

As long as you gals are on a buying spree, I think somebody should take one for the team and buy the Pure Perfection serum and report back. It looks VERY interesting.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:15 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
As long as you gals are on a buying spree, I think somebody should take one for the team and buy the Pure Perfection serum and report back. It looks VERY interesting.

Julie's going to wonder where all the buy rush came from...whoever hasn't ordered yet, don't forget to click on the free sample thingy, although she'd probably send it out anyway.

As for the part about the pure perfection serum, I didn't read it..oh, heck, yes I did!! I'm hoping someone else will try it first, though.

One of these days I'm just going to give Katee my CC # and have done with it. Wink
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:12 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:

One of these days I'm just going to give Katee my CC # and have done with it. Wink

Ah marina, if you do that, I hope ya like shoes! Laughing
~*Beru*~
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Safire wrote:
Thanks for the review Katee, the pics on the site look pretty impressive! Shock

The before pic looks like the woman is semi squinting or making a face. The after pic looks like she has a relaxed face....just saying.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
~*Beru*~ wrote:
Safire wrote:

The before pic looks like the woman is semi squinting or making a face. The after pic looks like she has a relaxed face....just saying.

I agree but Katee's rave is believable.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
Thanks Katee...

It certainly sounds great and they ship to Canada at a reasonable charge...so...here goes! I'll let you know what I think. I'm getting tired of everybody telling me how 'tired' I look..it's all about the eyes.

marina - how much is the shipping to Canada? Thanks.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
tidieu wrote:
marina wrote:
Thanks Katee...

It certainly sounds great and they ship to Canada at a reasonable charge...so...here goes! I'll let you know what I think. I'm getting tired of everybody telling me how 'tired' I look..it's all about the eyes.

marina - how much is the shipping to Canada? Thanks.

$12. $6. u.s & you have to add an additional $6 international charge. If I wasn't so tired I would have e-mailed to ask about Canada specifically since not all web sites consider Canada international, but for an extra $6 I didn't bother.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
Katee - did you stop using the SAS I-bright eye cream? I haven't ordered it yet because I procrastinate, so if you have changed your mind about the I-bright, please let us know, so I would save some money. LOL
~*Beru*~
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
~*Beru*~ wrote:
Safire wrote:

I agree but Katee's rave is believable.

No doubt! That's why I'll be trying HA Soy after I'm done with IS Youth. Wink
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
Nope bkkgirl. Read my response about my routine on the first page.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
It's difficult to answer your question rubby. I've only been using the stuff for a few weeks. It certainly seems to have a lasting effect though. I say this because at night, after I wash my face, but before I apply any products, the lift is still there. I also just don't see the nasolabial lines at all anymore.

Julie also told me that she applies it with a q-tip OVER her eye make-up and physically presses the area for a moment. She said when she does that, it not only provides the lift, but seems to fix her eye makeup. I can' really speak to that, since I don't wear any eye makeup save mascara from time to time.

My overall regimen is as follows sigma:

AM
cleanse
ISC Super Serum
Candy's Triple C
Reemerg. Micro under my eyes
***new element is to spot treat with the HA Soylift around my eyes, my forehead, nasolabial lines and neck
Hydra Cool
Sunscreen

PM
cleanse
ISC Active
ISC Firming Complex (but not every night...)
Reemerg MIcro.
*** new element is the same spot treat with the HA Soylift mentioned above
Kate's Eye Serum

I had also been using Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0 around my eyes, but I've run out and haven't replaced it as yet. Right now, the HA Soylift provides so much smoothing, firming, and lifting, I'm not sure I need it.

On days that I feel that I need a bit more moisture under my eyes, which is rare but which happens because of the combination of the cold weather and the awful DRY heat in my office, I'll also use a little sas I-bright or whatever other eye stuff I happen to have on hand.

I also use the Quasar a few times a week.

Ahhh...now I see it. If it had been a snake, I would have got bitten since I was reading this post before, and was looking for any mention of the I-bright, but could not see it.

Ok, so now I am off to buying the Soy Lift and I-bright. Rolling Eyes
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Happy shopping bkkgirl. I just wanted to mention one thing though, although it may not make any difference.

You describe your skin type as sensitive and dry. My skin type is the polar opposite. My skin is oil and not at all sensitive. I don't think either of these two products will cause problems in terms of sensitivity, but I honestly have no clue as to what kind of overall regimen would work for someone with dry, sensitive skin. It's like asking a vegetarian how they like their meat Image
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Happy shopping bkkgirl. I just wanted to mention one thing though, although it may not make any difference.

You describe your skin type as sensitive and dry. My skin type is the polar opposite. My skin is oil and not at all sensitive. I don't think either of these two products will cause problems in terms of sensitivity, but I honestly have no clue as to what kind of overall regimen would work for someone with dry, sensitive skin. It's like asking a vegetarian how they like their meat Image

Ooohh...good point! I would have to stop asking a vegetarian why they like their meat from now on. LOL

I thought the soy lift was good for dry skin, too. No? Maybe they have a customer service rep I could ask.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
Katee - I found she got two types of HA Soy Lift. One is called HA Soy Lift & Tan, and the other is HA Soy Lift Cream. Which is the one you were using?

Edit: Never mind! I went back and read your post in response to someone that you were using the cream one.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, stupid me went back to the site and tried to read more slowly.

Here's what she said about the HA Soy Lift & Tan:

Back by Popular Demand! This product features DHA and ERYTHRULOSE for a moroccan glow that will last for days while it freezes lines and smooths the skins texture! This is the same product as HA SOY LIFT except that it leaves a light sunkissed tan that looks and feels natural. Most clients love that they can skip their foundation when HA SOY LIFT & TAN is used nightly or every other night! Compare to 24/7 FREEZE at $110 per 1 oz. This product has twice as much active material!

So if you want a tan on top of firm skin, then you should try this. I might try this as I love getting more for my money. LOL
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
Katee - may I ask you what cleanser you use, or do you use different ones? Thanks in advance!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
Well, for the longest time I was using either a Neutrogena cleanser or whatever samples I had on hand. But, EDS send me a sample of the MD Skincare All in One Cleanser and Toner and I have to admit it got me hooked.

I've been using it for a couple of months and I really do love the stuff. My skin was virtually poreless from longterm use of IS Clinical stuff, but since I've been using this cleanser, it IS poreless. It's really very nice stuff. I've actually been thinking that I should review it.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for getting back to me, Katee! Sounds good, I will check this out!
Genie
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
Katee, I'm glad you posted this review. I just arrived home from being out-of-town and received the HA Soylift as one of the samples in my TCA Latte order. I was just wondering to myself how I should use it and now I know. I can't wait to see how it works!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Genie wrote:
Katee, I'm glad you posted this review. I just arrived home from being out-of-town and received the HA Soylift as one of the samples in my TCA Latte order. I was just wondering to myself how I should use it and now I know. I can't wait to see how it works!

Genie, what is your TCA Latte going to be used for? I was on Julie's web site, and saw so many products that I had no idea what they were supposed to do for you.

I just remembered I ordered samples of a bunch of stuff from Skincarecentral, and I should get them soon. I need to try them first, before I go and buy something new. Grr...I wish I saw this review before ordering from skincarecentral!
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
I think i'll wait till you other girls get and review yours...not that i dont trust your review katee Very Happy Its just good to get different opinions of a product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:03 am      Reply with quote
i would love to hear back from anybody that gets this and is acne prone. *everything* for wrinkle reduction, it seems, breaks me out or turns me beet red (and i am not *that* sensitive *really*).
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |