Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Perfect Complexion's HA Soy Lift - truly AMAZING !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:47 am      Reply with quote
I agree completely that it's good to wait for more reviews (especially so that way, if you hate the stuff, I won't feel as guilty).

I read the raves about the stuff over at Skin Interactives, but it took me a longgggg time to try it. I especially hesitated because Julie is very protective about her formulas and I generally want to know exactly what's in something before I'm willing to use it.
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:55 am      Reply with quote
Julie was kind enough to cancel my order. I don't know what I was thinking the other morning -- it's not like me to try products that don't disclose the full ingredients. Considering that Julie says she uses much higher levels of actives, I think it's prudent for me to pass on this one. After all, katee and I don't have the same skin type and it's been my experience in the past that what works for her doesn't work for me.

Can I claim the under-caffeinated defense (and possible subconscious fear of aging since my b-day is imminent) for my impetuosity???
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
I wish she would sell a sample. $45 is a lot to drop if you don't like it. Sad
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
[[I wish she would sell a sample. $45 is a lot to drop if you don't like it. ]]

Ditto. I wish Julie sells samples too just like PSF.

Katee: Where did you get the samples from?

Rose
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
Oh for cryin' out loud! I just went to the Perfect Complexion site and bought this product, the Royal Jelly + HA and the TCA Latte! How did that happen?

Katee, have you considered a job in sales? You'd probably make a killing in commissions. Something to consider if you burn out on the whole lawyering thing! Laughing

OMG. I know how you feel, I have just ordered the apeel correct, hyaluronic protein + recovery oil kit & the apeel daily & the HA soy lift.

I had to really as I have been told that I need to work on my nasolabial lines (although due to another thread I am now fondly thinking of them as my lemon limes). Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
... I had to really as I have been told that I need to work on my nasolabial lines (although due to another thread I am now fondly thinking of them as my lemon limes). Rolling Eyes

Lemon limes? Laughing
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
loopylori wrote:
... I had to really as I have been told that I need to work on my nasolabial lines (although due to another thread I am now fondly thinking of them as my lemon limes). Rolling Eyes

Lemon limes? Laughing

I'm afraid so. It just sounds so much nicer. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
MermaidGirl wrote:
Oh for cryin' out loud! I just went to the Perfect Complexion site and bought this product, the Royal Jelly + HA and the TCA Latte! How did that happen?

Katee, have you considered a job in sales? You'd probably make a killing in commissions. Something to consider if you burn out on the whole lawyering thing! Laughing

OMG. I know how you feel, I have just ordered the apeel correct, hyaluronic protein + recovery oil kit & the apeel daily & the HA soy lift.

I had to really as I have been told that I need to work on my nasolabial lines (although due to another thread I am now fondly thinking of them as my lemon limes). Rolling Eyes

OMG you just made my night!!! Laughing . You didn't by any chance, in your shopping spree add in her tanning product? I am dying to know if it works, looks like I am gonna have to break down and be the reviewer.....deemit deeeemit deeemit...Katee darling, aren't you looking kinda pastie???? Don't take this wrong but a weee bit of color would look lovely on your legs!
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
MM, I'm DYING to know about her self-tanning product, too. But, someone else is going to have to be the guinea pig on this one as I must reign in my outta control spending! However, if its 1/2 as good as I hear the rest of her products are, its probably a winner.

I can't wait to try her stuff. I just hope my skin doesn't react to it - I never know what my skin's going to do at any given time, dang it all!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
I just zeroed in on the soy & ran out like a bat out of hell Angel I've learned the hard way. Now if you guys go & review the other stuff..I'm back in trouble. Katie mentioned a pure perfection serum..no one happened to throw that in along with the kitchen sink?
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
I just zeroed in on the soy & ran out like a bat out of hell Angel I've learned the hard way. Now if you guys go & review the other stuff..I'm back in trouble. Katie mentioned a pure perfection serum..no one happened to throw that in along with the kitchen sink?

LMAO...at least my night of babysitting the brat is turning out to be alot of fun....hmmm you just brought to mind, I've been screaming over tanning...and well yes on here..people can cause a ummmm stampeed and a "sold out sign"!! So did you ONLY get the soy??? Boy thats control.
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
I got a sample of this with my TCA Latte....I guess its time to start using it. Thanks for the reminder!
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry but NO, NO, NO I didn't order the self tan. I have yet to find a tanning product that does not streak on me. Even the foolproof ones.

Katee is the rich one, blackmail & threaten her until she tries it. Shhh

I guess I could have asked for a sample, didn't think of it at the time.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Melissa,

Control my aunt Fanny!!! The only reason I only got the soy was another thread that's making me buy $35 cleansers ( apparently I need 3) called Osea and I'm afeared of DH finally imploding.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
Control my aunt Fanny!!! The only reason I only got the soy was another thread that's making me buy $35 cleansers ( apparently I need 3) called Osea and I'm afeared of DH finally imploding.

lmao...ok fine...all of Yall are GROUNDED..KATEE included!!! Stomps little feet, I ordered the damn tan, just couldn't stand it. I did ask for samples of damn near everything else, so wish me luck!

I need a drink after all this, tightens robe and head for the bar!
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:

rofl

It is terrible how we are forced against our will into buying all this stuff. This is my last skincare purchase until I have used up the 500 years worth of stuff I already have.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:

don't forget the avocado oil!
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:

Brick wall now I am just depressed, no avocado oil in the house, sighs.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
la vie en rose wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:

got to a mexican bar -- there sure to have *something* that you can use. hell, i'd bet they'd even apply it for the pretty senorita! oh, on second thought, you might want to wait til you get that self-tanner. newly shaved legs can be awfully startling....
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:
la vie en rose wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:

got to a mexican bar -- there sure to have *something* that you can use. hell, i'd bet they'd even apply it for the pretty senorita! oh, on second thought, you might want to wait til you get that self-tanner. newly shaved legs can be awfully startling....

ROFLMAO, well at least I wouldn't need to borrow much, and after they see my fab girls, dinner might be on the house. But did you have to go and mention that my legs right now glow in the dark?
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
I have a sample that I decided to try out per Katee's review - so far it seems to be working nicely alongside my firming serum/cream. I have been testing it out on my upper lids and it doesn't seem to work the same as PSF Cranberry Phyto-Lift but I'm going to continue trying it for that (only been applying in areas I want to lift so - upper lids; lasolabial lines, which are almost totally gone now; and lower cheeks/jawline).

I'll report back after more testing; however, it's not breaking me out at all and I'm recovering from some active causing a horrible reaction so believe you me, I'd breakout at the drop of a hat. Of course, that just means for me, it's not reactive - can't vouch for everyone but I'm definitely breakout-prone.

Also, drum roll, but I got the tanning spray but I haven't tried it yet. I'll have to give it a whirl tomorrow and report back...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
Rich???? Hell, did you take a look at the size of my two "puppies?" Between them and the eskie (aka the bottomless pit), I'm gonna have to moonlight chasing ambulances just to keep them all stocked with Eukanuba!

Ah mah sweetie is finally home AND with my favorite cab sauv. Suddenly being grounded doesn't sound so bad.... Image
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:45 pm      Reply with quote
Katee i want to read the reviews at skin Interactive but when i googled for the site nothing was coming up.

Can you lead me in the right direction Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:48 am      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Genie, what is your TCA Latte going to be used for? I was on Julie's web site, and saw so many products that I had no idea what they were supposed to do for you.

I had heard so many good things about Julie's peel products that I had to try them. After reading all the descriptions, the TCA Latte seemed like the beginner's way to go. I haven't even opened the bottle yet. Julie is really nice and included generous samples of the HA Soy Lift, Eye cream and APeel Light.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:01 am      Reply with quote
Genie wrote:
bkkgirl wrote:
Genie, what is your TCA Latte going to be used for? I was on Julie's web site, and saw so many products that I had no idea what they were supposed to do for you.

I had heard so many good things about Julie's peel products that I had to try them. After reading all the descriptions, the TCA Latte seemed like the beginner's way to go. I haven't even opened the bottle yet. Julie is really nice and included generous samples of the HA Soy Lift, Eye cream and APeel Light.

Thank you, Genie. I saw that she offered a free sample bag (but we wouldn't know what products she'd include) if you bought a product from her site. However I couldn't be sure that she'd include the soy lift, and everything on her site is pretty expensive.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:53 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |