Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Perfect Complexion's HA Soy Lift - truly AMAZING !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
... HA Soy Lift? There're so many people who want to try it, but we can't afford to throw away $45 if it didn't work well for us. Smile ...

Cherisse, I just ordered this product from Julie. Its doubtful she'll include a sample of it since I've ordered a full-sized product, but if she does, I will let you know and you can PM me your address and I'll send the sample to you. Alternatively, I have a couple small containers I have collected that I have sanitized, so if Julie does NOT send me a sample of the HA Soy Lift, I will decant some of mine and send you at least enough so that you can determine if it is something you can use on your skin without reacting to it. How about that?
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
bkkgirl wrote:
... HA Soy Lift? There're so many people who want to try it, but we can't afford to throw away $45 if it didn't work well for us. Smile ...

Cherisse, I just ordered this product from Julie. Its doubtful she'll include a sample of it since I've ordered a full-sized product, but if she does, I will let you know and you can PM me your address and I'll send the sample to you. Alternatively, I have a couple small containers I have collected that I have sanitized, so if Julie does NOT send me a sample of the HA Soy Lift, I will decant some of mine and send you at least enough so that you can determine if it is something you can use on your skin without reacting to it. How about that?

Wow, thank you, MermaidGirl. That's very sweet and kind of you. Absolutely! I will take you up on your offer. Just let me know how much I owe you. Smile Also, thank you for coming to my defense. I think Katee was kidding. At least I took it that way. Life is too short to try to think otherwise. LOL (If you remember any story I mentioned about my bf, and having to deal with two kids and now a puppy, having a good sense of humor and trying to interpret everything in the most positive way possible is the only way to stay sane for me. My bf is MUCH better now since our last fight. I wonder if some of my positive attitudes finally rubbed off on him. Hope so!)
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:39 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
... Also, thank you for coming to my defense. I think Katee was kidding. At least I took it that way. Life is too short to try to think otherwise. ...

You're welcome. I absolutely agree with you on the "life's too short" thing - its one of the main reasons why I've come to really dislike it when people choose to be rude, snotty and mean to others for no good reason.

I will let you know what my package from Julie yields as soon as it arrives. Fingers crossed she sent some extra goodies!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:08 am      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
bkkgirl wrote:
... Also, thank you for coming to my defense. I think Katee was kidding. At least I took it that way. Life is too short to try to think otherwise. ...

You're welcome. I absolutely agree with you on the "life's too short" thing - its one of the main reasons why I've come to really dislike it when people choose to be rude, snotty and mean to others for no good reason.

I will let you know what my package from Julie yields as soon as it arrives. Fingers crossed she sent some extra goodies!

All of my fingers and toes are crossing!!! Very Happy I really do appreciate this, MG.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:31 am      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
loopylori wrote:
pmsl. ...

Lori, what does PMSL mean? "Pre-menstrual syndrome lady"? Please advise - I'm clueless! Very Happy

rofl

Anyone easily offended or upset by swearing please look away (There are a few, I read it in a thread about punctuation).

Pissed my self laughing.
Although myself is really just one word. Dunno where I first heard it but sometimes it's the only one that suits my mood. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:55 am      Reply with quote
Anyone easily offended probably closed this thread longggg before you dampened your thong lori!

SandraG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:40 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered some. Fingers cross and I'll report back when I get and try it.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
SandraG wrote:
I just ordered some. Fingers cross and I'll report back when I get and try it.

Please do! Thanks.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
Well my order hasn't arrived yet but then again I am in UK. I just wanted to say that I just had 2 long very helpful emails from Julie & I cannot wait to start using.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori - can you share some details of Julie's email? I ordered the Ha-Soy lift and the TCA Latte.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:42 am      Reply with quote
I love both of these products (HA-Soy and the TCA-Latte) - did a test of the tanner yesterday and the first place I applied it did not seem to turn so I tried again a little thicker.

Well, it's a very subtle tan - kind of cool in that it doesn't blare out at you like most products because it does look very natural. The bad part (for me) is that it's a lotion and I HATE tan lotions. I thought for some reason that it was a liquid, which is by far my preferred application product choice. If you don't mind lotions, it seems to be good so far. I will report back on how long it lasts, though. I intend to email Julie to see, if there's a liquid option because I will otherwise be returning mine. Also, the price is kind of high, I think, for the amount of product. It won't last long with regular use.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review, I've only used lotions, so that won't bother me, hell if the colors natural, I am one happy camper. Mines on its way, so I'll review once it arrives Cool .
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:39 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
I love both of these products (HA-Soy and the TCA-Latte)

Scalawaggirl;
How does HA-Soy compare to PSF Cranberry gel? Is this a product that replaces Cranberry gel (if it is that good), or is this something you would use with the PSF product?
Thanks, R.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:46 am      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
scalawaggirl wrote:

Scalawaggirl;
How does HA-Soy compare to PSF Cranberry gel? Is this a product that replaces Cranberry gel (if it is that good), or is this something you would use with the PSF product?
Thanks, R.

Well, I still use my PSF gel for upper lids. In fact, I apply it at the same time I do BHA (if using) or my Vit. C. I apply the HA-Soy later on in my routine. For me, it does not give the super duper clean up the droopy lids that the PSF does; however, I am into a bit of DIY these days and Garden of Wisdom has some Phyto and I am going to add this to my liquid oat beta glucan and pearl powder (both coming soon, whee).

So, this DIY mix might ultimately replace my PSF gel. However, the HA-Soy just does a really nice job of all-over firming (the smell is divine) and I like using it in conjunction with Matrixyl 3000 (Candy's Firming Serum right now but making my own for $$ savings), which is working very well for me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:31 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
rubby wrote:
scalawaggirl wrote:

Scalawaggirl;
Thanks, R.

Well, I still use my PSF gel for upper lids. In fact, I apply it at the same time I do BHA (if using) or my Vit. C. I apply the HA-Soy later on in my routine. For me, it does not give the super duper clean up the droopy lids that the PSF does; however, I am into a bit of DIY these days and Garden of Wisdom has some Phyto and I am going to add this to my liquid oat beta glucan and pearl powder (both coming soon, whee).

So, this DIY mix might ultimately replace my PSF gel. However, the HA-Soy just does a really nice job of all-over firming (the smell is divine) and I like using it in conjunction with Matrixyl 3000 (Candy's Firming Serum right now but making my own for $$ savings), which is working very well for me.

Scally, would you mind sharing your recipe of the matrixyl firming serum? I bought the Dermagen from SAS, but am afraid to use it. I am afraid I'm going to mess it up. Do you know what to do w/ Dermagen (I think it's a form of Matrixyl)?
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:35 am      Reply with quote
According to SAS, Dermagen is the natural form of the peptide. I added the whole tube to my 4 oz. cream and that was a good ratio for me. I also have Matrixyl 3000 and will add .5 tsp. to a 1 oz. mix in order to have an 8% solution.

I'll PM you the details of my recipe.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:

however, I am into a bit of DIY these days and Garden of Wisdom has some Phyto and I am going to add this to my liquid oat beta glucan and pearl powder (both coming soon, whee).

Scalawa;
Would you mind sharing both of these recepies (there are 2 DIYs you are talking about, right? Confused )?
If you don't mind, I'd love to try these DIYs Pray . PM me with your response.
Thanks a million!
R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:34 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
According to SAS, Dermagen is the natural form of the peptide. I added the whole tube to my 4 oz. cream and that was a good ratio for me. I also have Matrixyl 3000 and will add .5 tsp. to a 1 oz. mix in order to have an 8% solution.

I'll PM you the details of my recipe.

Scally, I just did a search here on Matrixyl because I want to do some DIY with it, and here you are, first post up! I'd love to know you're recipe too,please!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:20 am      Reply with quote
Just wanted to let everyone know who is hesitant about ordering. I ordered on Friday, got my order today. She upgraded the Ha-Soy to a huge size, gave me a free full size TCA complex, and loads of samples. I am extremely impressed.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:47 am      Reply with quote
Then hopefully mine will be coming today!!! I can't wait too tan!! And see what samples of her stuff I get, I will def report back! I didn't order any skincare, since I have cabnet full of Candy's serums (which I love), but I will try the samples and see.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Just wanted to let everyone know who is hesitant about ordering. I ordered on Friday, got my order today. She upgraded the Ha-Soy to a huge size, gave me a free full size TCA complex, and loads of samples. I am extremely impressed.

Woo Hoo, ordered on Friday and got it today with lots of extra goodies. Need to find the thread on the TCA Latte. The double size of the Ha Soy Lift is huge. Julie is such a sweetie.

Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
My order arrived today! Very Happy After reading the replys, I can't wait to try this product. She included free samples and I am looking forward to trying those as well. Great service!
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
My order didn't arrive today sighssssssssssssssssss
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
Julie is great that way. I think her prices are pretty reasonable to start with, but she's very generous with the extras!
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:54 am      Reply with quote
oh Katee,

are you still liking the results????????
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |