Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Perfect Complexion's HA Soy Lift - truly AMAZING !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, I am.... I also adore the fragrance. I think it's almonds.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
Ok ordered on Saturday, and still awaiting my stuff..hopefully soooooooooooooooon!!! Feel like I am waiting for xmas! Ok for all those who got theirs on tues...what are you thinking about it????????????
SandraG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
I should be getting mine this week. I'm going to post a report.
Stay Tuned...

Cool
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
Ok tanning as we speak, my package arrived yesterday! I'll update later...
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
I used the Ha Soy lift for the 1st time this morning on my neck. My neck line almost completley went away. I know that is not a permanent result yet, but this stuff seems extremely promising. I also like the almond smell!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
I used the Ha Soy lift for the 1st time this morning on my neck. My neck line almost completley went away. I know that is not a permanent result yet, but this stuff seems extremely promising. I also like the almond smell!

I gotta get off the nyquil..when I first read it I though your neck went away! Shock
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
LOL, marina. I don't think THAT would be a good thing! Thanks for the laugh, sad but its the best I have had all day!
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

Really? I have been wanting to add a product specifically address neck line. Now I have to get it Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
Honestly. I am amazed. I am going to try this on my face next, but I try to test first on another area these days!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
I've ordered it but, since I'm in Canada, it's being shipped with paypal..aka pony express. Meanwhile, I'll keep staring at my neck lines Confused
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
I've ordered it but, since I'm in Canada, it's being shipped with paypal..aka pony express. Meanwhile, I'll keep staring at my neck lines Confused

Just keep drinking niquil...you won't see your neck Cool ..Ok layer one (albeit a light one) is done on tanning, so far no orange or yellow, but no reallllllllllll tan yet, so off to do layer 2, will post those results in am...Now this stuff is extremely moisturising (thats a first in tanning), I didn't do any body cream before and haven't since and no alligator skin!!!!!! My skins very soft and hydrated, so thats a huge plus, as is no orange or yellow. Now hoping for the TAN!!! I am lightly a diff color, but that really is prob my own fault. OH and I forgot I smell no odor at all!! Not even a hint of it. And it does sink in very fast and very easy to apply.

In my samples I got tca latte (she included a full size since no samples, very nice of her, so I'll report after using that) and a lip balm. I really wanted a sample of the ha soy lift...but sighs....nada...
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="MelissaMarie .
I really wanted a sample of the ha soy lift...but sighs....nada...[/quote]

That's cuz all us wrinklees cleared out her stock!!!
Genie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
Yikes! I tried using the HA Soy Lift under my eye area and on the brow bone. I only used a very tiny amount. Throughout the day, my eyes turned bloodshot and dry and then I was getting this sticky gunk on my contacts. I didn't connect it to the HA Soy Lift until I used it a second time a few days later and the same thing happened.

On the other hand, I used it on this line I have on my neck and it worked wonders.

I think I'll just avoid the eye area with this stuff from now on.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
My trouble spot seems to be the corners of my mouth. Ive noticed a slight sagging there lately Confused The nose to mouth lines are still quite fine,its just the very corners that seem to have lost a bit of elasticity.And more one one side than the other,ive always noticed my smile is slightly crooked(i seem to stretch the right side of my mouth more when i smile,and its the left that is slightly droopier) Its probably only noticeable to me - you know how it is you get the mirror out and inspect things to death lol.You cant even tell when i look straight on its more when i see my face at an angle-side on(yep too much checking in the mirror going on) and I wonder if soylift would help or whether to try one of those facial flex things.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:27 am      Reply with quote
Carol - I find Facercise very good for mouth corners.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:14 am      Reply with quote
Well, I used this on my wrinkles on my face this morning. Nothing amazing to report here! The neck line is still going almost completely away when I apply this, but it did not have the same effect on my face. I will keep using this on my face (just on the wrinkles) to see if anything happens after a few weeks of use. Just thought I would update!
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:50 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
[quote="MelissaMarie .
I really wanted a sample of the ha soy lift...but sighs....nada...

That's cuz all us wrinklees cleared out her stock!!![/quote]

I am wrinkleddddddddddddddddddddd, sighs again!!

Ok round 2 of tanning, alls good, colors still not bad, not yet super tan, so off to do round 3, which isn't that uncommon for starting, but I did go out in sun to see color, it I was not orange, arms looked pretty good, legs still need some work. There is absolutely no streaking at all, and I was not being super careful at all. I still cannot smell anything, even with nose up to my skin. My puppy can, she keeps sniffing me, so maybe its just a new smell she smells. I also don't see any "white missed spots. So, so far good, but it will have to end up fab for her price to be justified. The mostiure level is still very nice even this morning, I did not wake up feeling all scally as I have with other tanners.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
Molly wrote:
Carol - I find Facercise very good for mouth corners.

Molly, thanks for reminding me. I had the book years ago but remember some of the exercises. I also remember the initial steps to build up to the exercises and tried some last night. I can actually feel the muscles shaking a bit when i did it.

I highly recommend her upper eye lid exercise as you can really feel the muscles working.And its such a tiny muscles that its easy to tone.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi my parcel arrived today, I was just wondering if anyone had tried their apeel yet and if so how are they finding it. I am going to do a small test one one tonight.
I also got two of my items generously doubled & some lovely samples. Will report later on results. I have to practise patience though because Julie doesn't recommend using the other stuff whilst doing the peels & for once I am going to follow instructions to the letter. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Whoa...how come I didn't get mine & there's no ocean to cross even!!!! No fair! Crying or Very sad
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
Ummmm Marina, I dunno what to say. Practice patience like me. I am the epitome of a patient person. Which is why my postman now delivers really early because I didn't chase him up the road one day to demand if he had my parcel. Embarassed Not this parcel another one. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Ummmm Marina, I dunno what to say. Practice patience like me. I am the epitome of a patient person. Which is why my postman now delivers really early because I didn't chase him up the road one day to demand if he had my parcel. Embarassed Not this parcel another one. Laughing

LMAO, I bet you really did too!!!Hope you at least threw a robe on...
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
I've been known to accost FedEx & sometime Post trucks that have stopped at my neighbours-in my defence, I was just making sure he wasn't trying to deliver my parcel to the wrong house Angel
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
I seriously did, I was dressed because I had just got home from night shift. His face was a bit like this Shock
Funnily enough he did bring it the next day. Me thinks he had it all along. Laughing

Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hey guys, I am new here but I have been reading about the perfect complexion products. I wrote Julie an email:

Quote:
HelloJulie, I have been reading about your products on some message boards
and I have read nothing but good things about them. I have combination skin which tendsto break out very easily. I also have an
uneven skin tone which can look dull at times. I was looking through the products that you offer and noticed there was no ingerdients listing. Some ingredients tends to make me break out such as algae, avocodao oils,and other heavy oils such as coconut and wheat germ. Can you please send me
the ingredients in your apeel light, HA Soy Lift Cream, Royal Jelly+HA, and
> Alpha Lipoic Protein with HA.Thank You very much for your help, I know you
are very busy but your time is much appreciated. Thank You...

This is what she replied with, which was kind of suprising even though I know she is very busy...

Here is a base compound ingredients list. I would say NOT to use the line
since I compound using botanicals.
Take Care
Julie

She also sent me the compound list that is on her website....is this wierd? Confused
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |