Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Perfect Complexion's HA Soy Lift - truly AMAZING !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
My order from Julie took FOR - EVER because I am in Canada for one and for two Laughing I used PayPal... she even wrote me to apologize since it took fifteen days to CLEAR! Paypal check is a no-no.. plus customs held onto it for a while. I'm using the Soy Lift and wondering if it is ok to use a moisturizer as well that is not of her line. I thought I saw somewhere she says that's not a good idea to combine. anybody know?
SandraG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
I put on the Soy lift, then my jan marini night lotion on top of that, then a final layer of emu oil. Lot's of layers.

Unless someone says your not suppose to, I'm going to keep doing this, and judge the results. So far, I love the results.

We'll see what others say here. It's kind of a drying cream, I cant imagine not using moisturizer over it.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:25 am      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
Ok tanning take 3, after 3 applications on arms, 4 on legs, and 2 days for me to live with this, I must say this stuffs very very very good. At first I thought a bit yellow, but after finally achieving the right color and living with myself unwhite, I must say the colors dammmmn good! With just 2 coats on, I looked yellowish inside, and great outside, but after 3 coats, I was a great color inside the house and outside. Also fyi, no other tanners have truely worked right on me, always a bit toooo yellow and I end up never using again. This one is completely goof proof, absolutely NO STREAKING at all, I just put gloves on, and applied like a body lotion, not taking any special care, and not one dot or streak of miscolor, NOT ONE!! So is it worth the huge price, for me yes, since nothing else has ever worked...for others that the cheaper stuff looks great on then I say stick with that, but for the ladies that can't find anything..here ya go...and it did take 3 to 4 applications to get this going right on me....now I can see where once a week at most would work.

I may have to slap you silly for trying to tempt me. You, you, you brazen hussy. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:51 am      Reply with quote
Dahli wrote:
My order from Julie took FOR - EVER because I am in Canada for one and for two Laughing I used PayPal... she even wrote me to apologize since it took fifteen days to CLEAR! Paypal check is a no-no.. plus customs held onto it for a while. I'm using the Soy Lift and wondering if it is ok to use a moisturizer as well that is not of her line. I thought I saw somewhere she says that's not a good idea to combine. anybody know?

They ALL say that! Pfffft....
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
katee, you MADE me order this for my mom with your review! Laughing , well that and the excellent reviews over at skininteractive. Hope it works for her, but i might steal some since Julie recommends it for those 25 and up too.

Kristen

p.s. and i really wasn't planning on ordering anything from perfect complexion cause of the whole ingredient disclosure issue and i heard that Julie's patents have been taking about a decade!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing....

You're a good daughter, Kristen! AND, if Julie stays true to form, you'll have fun with all the extra goodies she sends along... Wink
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
speaking of goodies, what exactly is the apeel light? An exfoliant? It's not clear from the site.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
speaking of goodies, what exactly is the apeel light? An exfoliant? It's not clear from the site.

I was wondering the same thing as I just got a sample with my goodies yesterday. I got a LOT of goodies with my order. I have only tried the HA Soy lift twice now so too soon to tell, but while I did smell almonds at first I think it smells more like licorice after it has been on a bit. Too bad I hate licorice, but at least it fades. Laughing
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:

It's a gentle peel.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Katee, have you tried it? I guess I'll try it tonight & put the cream over it.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Wow Mel,

That's impressive! I'll recommend it to my friends (and if it doesn't work, I'll tell em to come after YOU, not me Laughing )

Thats ok, I am just going to pm em back saying, Katee sent me there first, talk to her!!
Odile
5% products discount

Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Girls!

Drum roll please........the package has arrived!!
LOL, this is like a cult, I've never had these emotions before about lotions and creams!

WOW the lady is very generous. Everything I ordered came in double size for free and the Latee I was saying I should have ordered, came in a double size as a bonus! All this toped with samples other of her other creams, and her great lipbalm which does not have that ucky waxy texture, where you need to apply 20x a day.

One of the items I ordered was apeel correct. I decided to start with that peel rather than the Latee - my skin is tough! After every treatment from lasers to peels -that's the comment I always get back! Wow tough skin!!!
Gee thanks! there goes another $400.00 a treatment.

I left the apeel on for 5 minutes...cleaned it off- and that was it...my skin feels soft already! can't wait to peel!!

I guess that's the long and short of this new regime. I wonder if I have the patiente to hold-off on trying everything!!

thanks for the great recommendations!! Very Happy
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
Enjoy. I have the soy lift (double size Very Happy ) and there's definitely something going on...don't want to jinx it....stay tuned...let's just say I'm not wearing any makeup today & the postman didn't vomit Rolling Eyes
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing....
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Katee, these reviews are wonderful. Is this stuff for "over 50" skin?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Well thanks Katee...Ya went and got me hooked on the BabyQ, so I took a big fat chance and tried the PerfectComplexion stuff, and now I'm lovin it too! Hey it's only $$$
The BabyQ background lit states that NASA was experimenting with it for burn healing. I wonder if it would augment or retard the TCA Peel process??? Guess I'll just follow Julie's directions this first time, but I'm ever the guinea pig for something to amp the Re-JOOOV-e-NA-shun factor! Watch me blast my face off now.... Shock
I appreciate all the great leads from you and everyone on this forum. Since I'm between jobs for now, got plenty o' time to experiment!
fawnie

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
Fawnie,

My older sister does alot of peels because she has alot of sun damage that she's trying to deal with. Her derm has encouraged her to use the BQ post peel. It helps with the healing and I have to say, her skin has been looking pretty good!

Keep us posted. Wink
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
salli wrote:
Katee, these reviews are wonderful. Is this stuff for "over 50" skin?

If you take a look at the site, salli, you'll see that she recommends alot of her products to counteract the effects of menopause and peri-menopause. From the stuff I've used and/or sampled, I think it's great stuff for just about any age. She's also pretty helpful and will assist you in selecting the best stuff for your particular needs...
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:06 am      Reply with quote
WARNING: Stupid question ahead!

I'm throwing this out there for anyone who might know and care to answer: can the HA Soy Lift be used on eyelids? My package from Julie came with several things in it, and I think I remember reading in the literature she sent that something should not be used on eyelids, and I cannot remember if it was the HA Soy Lift, the TCA Latte or the sample of the Apeel Light she sent me and naturally, I cannot find my product instructions sheet! Anxious (The TCA Latte and Apeel Light seem to me like products that should be kept away from the eye area.) Feel free to call me a giant dork in your response - I will appreciate your answer regardless!
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:10 am      Reply with quote
Brick wall
ignore my ignorance, please.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:53 am      Reply with quote
Hi MermaidGirl,

Not a stupid question at all! I think I read on skin interactive that members who have used Julie's products for a long time also use the HA soy lift around their eyes.

There are also some users on makemeheel who use the soy lift there also. some that got allergic reactions were not actually getting it from the soy lift but from the apeel. Julie has said that there is nothing in the soy lift that could cause irritation. You can check the messages out here (make sure to read the whole thread):

http://messageboards.makemeheal.com/viewtopic.php?t=23182&highlight=soy+lift+eyes

http://messageboards.makemeheal.com/viewtopic.php?t=5564&highlight=soy+lift+eyes

HTH, Kristen

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:35 am      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl

It is the peels that you are not supposed to put on eyelids or under eyes. I can email you a copy of my instruction sheet if you like just let me know.
Honest there are so many instructions for all the different stuff I had to read it all several times.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
Crying or Very sad boy I sure feel ripped off by Julie!! I didn't get hardly any samplessssssssssssssssss.....cry me a river...I know!!!

smiles and waves her tan arms at Loopy!!!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Mel -

Did you get the HA Soylift Tan or her tanning product for the body....

One of the gals I work with was asking me about it but I didn't know which one to recommend to her...
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
WARNING: Stupid question ahead!

I'm throwing this out there for anyone who might know and care to answer: can the HA Soy Lift be used on eyelids? My package from Julie came with several things in it, and I think I remember reading in the literature she sent that something should not be used on eyelids, and I cannot remember if it was the HA Soy Lift, the TCA Latte or the sample of the Apeel Light she sent me and naturally, I cannot find my product instructions sheet! Anxious (The TCA Latte and Apeel Light seem to me like products that should be kept away from the eye area.) Feel free to call me a giant dork in your response - I will appreciate your answer regardless!

Yup - what loopy said.

In fact, Julie specifically recommends putting the HA Soylift on your eyelids and opening your eyes wide for a minute or two. You get terrific lifting when you do....
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |