Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Perfect Complexion's HA Soy Lift - truly AMAZING !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
marina wrote:
...oh, and I forgot to mention, lots of free samples..... Laughing

YOUR GROUNDED Laughing

I feel special Very Happy You've grounded everyone else practically except me....
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:
marina wrote:
...oh, and I forgot to mention, lots of free samples..... Laughing

YOUR GROUNDED Laughing

I feel special Very Happy You've grounded everyone else practically except me....

Ok all are forgiven and ungrounded, but Julie, I GOT MY SAMPLES FROM LOOPY!!! I am soo excited...your my hero Looopy... , blows kisses, runs upstairs to wash face!!!!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:31 am      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:

Ok all are forgiven and ungrounded, but Julie, I GOT MY SAMPLES FROM LOOPY!!! I am soo excited...your my hero Looopy... , blows kisses, runs upstairs to wash face!!!!

Uh oh!!! What the hell happened to Mel? Is she still upstairs with the HA Soylift???

How much of that stuff did you send her loopy?!?!?!?!
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:45 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:

Uh oh!!! What the hell happened to Mel? Is she still upstairs with the HA Soylift???

How much of that stuff did you send her loopy?!?!?!?!

she (Loopy) was very very generous with me!!!! I have quiet a bit, sooooooo nite one was done!! And damn I am tan!! Haven't tanned face yet, just body... Embarassed wonder if I look all weird....nah!!!!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:32 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
skincareaddicted wrote:
Ok, I officially love Julie.

She doesn't need to list any ingredient she uses, i really don't care now!

Her soylift HA is amazing. I got my package today and applied it where i have one wrinkle between my eyes (from blowing my nose due to allergies) and it virtually disappeared. crazy.

she double sized my soy lift and included huge samples. I had asked for a sample of the buttercream kisser and i think what she gave me was full sized.

Very happy at the moment, Kristen Very Happy

You and others that are seeing results are so lucky. I must be doing something wrong. I do love the feel of the product just wish I could see some lifting. I will keep at it til it's all gone and hope it finally kicks in.

Hi Frodo,

First of all, I want to THANK YOU so much for sending me your free sample of the HA Soy Lift to try free of charge! You're so incredibly generous, and sweet. You're an angel. Very Happy Angel

Since I was away for the weekend at my bf's, I didn't get it until this morning. I tried it right away. I didn't use anything else with it except for the Biorderma SS.

Like you, I have not seen any intermediate result either. I just checked in the bathroom mirror an hour ago.

I was hoping it would smooth out my 11 lines which seem to come and go. It could be I only got 6 hours of sleep last night, and the lines are deeper b/c of that.

I'll try to go through my whole routine tonight, and use the Soy Lift again. Maybe I will have a better result to report back.

Thank you again for your generosity. I really appreciate it. You're very kind!

Hugs,
Cherisse
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:38 am      Reply with quote
I've used this for a couple weeks and I've noticed nothing. Sad

At first, I thought it might've done something good to a couple of faint neck lines I've been noticing. Nope, wishful thinking.

Another lesson for cedar....hopefully!
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
I've used this 3 times now, thanks to the extreme kindness of Ms. Loopy in sending me her sample so I'd stop pouting and crying, what a dear of you to do that for me, imagine my surprise when the mail man showed up with a nice sample package! I can feel a firming, but can't yet see one! So Cedar, it might take more than a few days, not sure on that tho, maybe Katee can pipe in on how long it took!
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:

Hi Frodo,

First of all, I want to THANK YOU so much for sending me your free sample of the HA Soy Lift to try free of charge! You're so incredibly generous, and sweet. You're an angel. Very Happy Angel

Like you, I have not seen any intermediate result either. I just checked in the bathroom mirror an hour ago.

Hugs,
Cherisse

You're welcome, so glad I could do it. I'm still not receiving any benefit from this. Wondering if I am applying it incorrectly. Must go back and read the instructions again.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Note to self: start telling Frodo he or she is my bestest friend and the awesomest, smartest, most beautiful person, as soon as I figure out whether male or female... and/or other personal data...
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
bkkgirl wrote:

Hi Frodo,

Hugs,
Cherisse

You're welcome, so glad I could do it. I'm still not receiving any benefit from this. Wondering if I am applying it incorrectly. Must go back and read the instructions again.

Hi Frodo,
Would you mind letting me know if the instructions say you have to do something special to get benefits? (By the way, I goofed. I meant to say I did not see immediate results, not intermediate. LOL)

I am not sure where this goes in the application order, but b/c it's creamy, I think it should be toward the end. Kim had told me to use the lighter products first, and the thicker ones can go on top.

Let's hope it works.

By the way, I found that Salli had written something about using 50/50 liquid oat Beta Glucans, and sea kelp bioferment in another thread in this forum called Amazing. It sounds amazing in fact. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=21346

Thank you.
Cherisse
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
alibabka wrote:
Note to self: start telling Frodo he or she is my bestest friend and the awesomest, smartest, most beautiful person, as soon as I figure out whether male or female... and/or other personal data...

Cute

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Frodo wrote:
bkkgirl wrote:

Hi Frodo,

Hugs,
Cherisse

Hi Frodo,
Would you mind letting me know if the instructions say you have to do something special to get benefits? (By the way, I goofed. I meant to say I did not see immediate results, not intermediate. LOL)

I am not sure where this goes in the application order, but b/c it's creamy, I think it should be toward the end. Kim had told me to use the lighter products first, and the thicker ones can go on top.

Let's hope it works.

By the way, I found that Salli had written something about using 50/50 liquid oat Beta Glucans, and sea kelp bioferment in another thread in this forum called Amazing. It sounds amazing in fact. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=21346

Thank you.
Cherisse

Actually, I CAN'T FIND MY INSTRUCTIONS! I haven't a clue what I did with them. Must go on web site to see if they are there, if not I will be emailing her.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:06 am      Reply with quote
alibabka wrote:

spat my coffee all over laptop. You definitely gave me biggest laugh of the day.
If it is a virtual adoration then it doesn't matter whether the recipient is same sex or anything.If you are feeling left out can I just say how much I adore & admire your wit. Lori

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:39 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
alibabka wrote:

spat my coffee all over laptop. You definitely gave me biggest laugh of the day.
If it is a virtual adoration then it doesn't matter whether the recipient is same sex or anything.If you are feeling left out can I just say how much I adore & admire your wit. Lori

was funny!!

Ok this stuff does work very very well on the neck, now for the face, not so sure, I def know that a few days is not a good trial at all, but my neck is liking this stuff very fast!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:40 am      Reply with quote
Melissa, do you apply it all over your face?
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:24 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
Melissa, do you apply it all over your face?

I do! is that wrong Shock ? Yikes!!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:34 am      Reply with quote
No, no. I just wasn't sure. I use it all over too. It's just that most people (we won't count Katee of the skin-that-dosen't-need-anything-anyways) spot treat so I thought I was using it wrong. I actually like it all over & don't find it greasy at all. It's actually matte.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:58 am      Reply with quote
Marina repeat after me " I must not scare Princess Mel again". Incase you didn't notice she can get quite dramatic. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:58 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
No, no. I just wasn't sure. I use it all over too. It's just that most people (we won't count Katee of the skin-that-dosen't-need-anything-anyways) spot treat so I thought I was using it wrong. I actually like it all over & don't find it greasy at all. It's actually matte.

whew wipes brow! I use it last, before moisturiser....all candys good serums then this, then whatever cream I have...sighs...Candy a cream please Crying or Very sad
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:03 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Marina repeat after me " I must not scare Princess Mel again". Incase you didn't notice she can get quite dramatic. Laughing

Yeeesh! I couldn't type fast enough so she could calm down! Laughing
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:23 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:

Rolling Eyes not I Not talking
Mau
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:46 am      Reply with quote
It seems that I'm the only unlucky one here.. Sad
I've been using HA SOY lift for more than one month and I never saw such amazing results that you, ladies, describe here.. Are we talking about the same product?! Embarassed All what I wanted to "lift" or "get rid of" is still there. Moreover, although not each time (!), I experience awful red spots that in an hour are usually gone. I've never had a thought (till today) that it could be an allergy, because I've never had an allergy on cosmetic products! Today it was really bad, so I had to take some antihystamines.
As for TCA Latte, it didn't give me any bad reaction, it just did nothing for me (after more than one month of use). I didn't have any peeling as promised. My overall complexion hasn't improved, as it was when I used MD aha/bha peel..
I still have full bottle of TCA complex (i'm afraid to use now), Apeel and microdermabrasion sample. I was so excited waiting for my products, but unfortunatly they haven't met my expectations.Crying or Very sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Mau wrote:
It seems that I'm the only unlucky one here.. Sad
I've been using HA SOY lift for more than one month and I never saw such amazing results that you, ladies, describe here.. Are we talking about the same product?! Embarassed All what I wanted to "lift" or "get rid of" is still there. Moreover, although not each time (!), I experience awful red spots that in an hour are usually gone. I've never had a thought (till today) that it could be an allergy, because I've never had an allergy on cosmetic products! Today it was really bad, so I had to take some antihystamines.
As for TCA Latte, it didn't give me any bad reaction, it just did nothing for me (after more than one month of use). I didn't have any peeling as promised. My overall complexion hasn't improved, as it was when I used MD aha/bha peel..
I still have full bottle of TCA complex (i'm afraid to use now), Apeel and microdermabrasion sample. I was so excited waiting for my products, but unfortunatly they haven't met my expectations.Crying or Very sad

well some things work great on others and not on all, but your not alone, I am not seeing any wow on my face, but my neck does like this alot!! But not even a week isn't a good enough test for me! So on my face I'll continue...
Sharkbait
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
Any more experiences with the Perfect Tan?
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:41 am      Reply with quote
Sharkbait wrote:
Any more experiences with the Perfect Tan?

Well it still works for me, after 3 to 4 applications, less on arms, more on legs, the color was very very real. Its costly, but its the FIRST, I mean FIRST tan that doesnt go too yellow on me!!!

Oh wanted to add, the soylift still works great on neck, nada on face....or I can't see big difference on face yet!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |