Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Darphin Arovita C Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Emilee_ann_143
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:40 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone used this? is it worth the price? There are good ratings on makeupalley.com!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:12 am      Reply with quote
Yes, this is one of the few moisturizers I have repurchased. It is a light texture which suits my combination skin, it smells slightly of oranges, the effect is immediate; healthy, fresh looking skin. I stopped using it when I became more concerned with avoiding certain chemicals as this cream is certainly not as natural as they would have you believe. It does work though.
red head
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:17 am      Reply with quote
I have not tried that one but i can tell you that my skin was red and very dehydtrated and I have been using samples of the Intral line and it is back to normal. It does not have as much essential oils as decelor or clarins but the line has worked for me.
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:01 am      Reply with quote
red head wrote:
I have not tried that one but i can tell you that my skin was red and very dehydtrated and I have been using samples of the Intral line and it is back to normal. It does not have as much essential oils as decelor or clarins but the line has worked for me.

This is the opposite to what I have been told. I was informed that Darphin uses the highest percentage of essential oils out of them and Decleor. Darphin states they use 3%.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:17 am      Reply with quote
[quote="Smoothskin"]Yes, this is one of the few moisturizers I have repurchased. It is a light texture quote]

I didn't repurchase it, but I did like it a lot.
Emilee_ann_143
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
I was wondering if you were using this moisturizer, would you still be able to use or need to use Vitamin C Serum?

Thanks Very Happy

Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Stem Youth Serum (50 ml) Janson Beckett NekaDermEL (118 ml / 4 floz) Glominerals Contour Kit - Medium to Dark (13.2 g / 0.46 oz)