Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
DIY Filler Injections
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Jewell11

Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:28 am      Reply with quote
I am very interested in the idea of injecting my marionette lines.
It looks like Canadian online pharmacy no longer sell the fillers.
But i found this company in the US that carries fillers.

thebeautypharmacy dot com

Are these real fillers, i am worried about counterfeit items.

Has anyone injected themselves in the NSL and Marionette lines?????

Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Love this forum. This is right up my alley. I have been thinking about injecting myself for years but never knew anyone that had done it. I'm all for DIY. Oh..I have so much to learn from you ladies.
kristiel6
5% products discount

Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Jewell11 wrote:
I am very interested in the idea of injecting my marionette lines.
It looks like Canadian online pharmacy no longer sell the fillers.
But i found this company in the US that carries fillers.

thebeautypharmacy dot com

Are these real fillers, i am worried about counterfeit items.

Has anyone injected themselves in the NSL and Marionette lines?????

I went to the beauty pharmacy website and am not sure if it is counterfeit or not. It looks promising and I want to order, but will do some research about them first. Even if it is legit, it's only a matter of time before its shut down.

5% products discount

Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
So, I did my research on the beauty pharm website and feel at this time it is legit. The person that owns the website is a pharm tech and that's how I believe she is getting the fillers. I ordered the juvederm xc and will see when it comes. I am an RN and am certified in dermal fillers and botox, but cannot order directly from Allergan because I need to be either an MD or NP, I am currently in school for my NP. That said, I have had dermal fillers done by students and professionals and it is ridiculously expensive. To pay $400 for 1ml of Juvederm is a lot of money to spend when you can buy it at the beauty pharm for 239 and you get 2 - 1ml syringes. I will keep you all updated.

5% products discount

Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:54 am      Reply with quote
While I wait for my Juvederm to arrive from the beauty pharm, I had previously purchased some hyaluronic acid from a company online called Resella, the product is cheap and comes from California, however, I tried it in my arm last night as a test run. I injected it into a wrinkle today my arm is red and sore, I threw out the product. It should not be sore like it is. You can check out the before and after videos on these links:

ResellaDermalFiller.mp4 (file://KRISTIESENVY/Users/krist/OneDrive/Pictures/2016-07/ResellaDermalFiller.mp4)

ResellaAfter.mp4 (file://KRISTIESENVY/Users/krist/OneDrive/Pictures/2016-07/ResellaAfter.mp4)

5% products discount

Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
You can also go to my youtube website and see videos I have uploaded under reselladermalfiller

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:42 pm      Reply with quote
kristiel6 wrote:
While I wait for my Juvederm to arrive from the beauty pharm, I had previously purchased some hyaluronic acid from a company online called Resella, the product is cheap and comes from California, however, I tried it in my arm last night as a test run. I injected it into a wrinkle today my arm is red and sore, I threw out the product. It should not be sore like it is. You can check out the before and after videos on these links:

ResellaDermalFiller.mp4 (file://KRISTIESENVY/Users/krist/OneDrive/Pictures/2016-07/ResellaDermalFiller.mp4)

ResellaAfter.mp4 (file://KRISTIESENVY/Users/krist/OneDrive/Pictures/2016-07/ResellaAfter.mp4)

Sent you a PM.

5% products discount

Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
kristiel6 wrote:

Hi Kristie,
I was wondering if you received your Juvederm order from thebeautypharmacy.com, and if it is legit.

I'd like to order, but the website looks/feels amateurish at best, and doesn't give me a good feeling.

Many thanks....

Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
I am new here so cannot post links but has anyone seen the company Cosmetics First? Google cosmetics first dermal fillers. Looks legit.
kristiel6
5% products discount

Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
booties wrote:
I am new here so cannot post links but has anyone seen the company Cosmetics First? Google cosmetics first dermal fillers. Looks legit.
I have been to this website and it looks legit. I just have not ordered anything from them as of yet because I still have product coming from other places. Let me know if you order from here.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:46 am      Reply with quote
annadel wrote:
I just saw that my online pharmacy sells the injectables (in France) and found this thread via Google. I'd be interested to do my lips myself. Done it once at my dermatologist but he keeps it low-key and it's too expensive ...

Anyone self-injected only lips? Smile
I do my vaccines myself and are used to needles.

What online pharmacy was it in France? I live in Germany.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
FrenchCosmeticsForLess.com

http://www.frenchcosmeticsforless.com/proddetail.php?prod=555581

Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Ok, found juvederm in the online french pharmacie I ordered my sunscreens from:
easyparapharmacie co uk (has a french and an english site)

They ship to many countries, I dunno if they do ship to USA though.
Dianne
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
I know this thread is old and I have gone to skindeep but they aren't willing to give out the info on suppliers very easily. I am in Vancouver Canada, and I would like to purchase some restylane or juvederm for myself. Could anyone let me know if there are any sites that I could purchase it from without a prescription that are up to date? Many of the sites listed in this thread are no longer online. Thanks so much!!!
kristiel6
5% products discount

Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Try cosmetics first

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the reply. It appears Cosmeticsfirst is also unavailable.
kristiel6
5% products discount

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
Try Anna's cosmetics

5% products discount

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
Annascosmetics used to be cosmetics first

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks very much!
rainbowrider
5% products discount

Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
@kristie16 I am also very interested in this--I went to the site you recommended but they do not do currency conversion so I am unsure of total cost. Are there youtube videos you know of that I could watch to get a better idea of best practices for DIY? I am not at all squeamish about needles and have had it done twice so I know where to inject, my main concern is getting the proper depth. Any recommendations?

5% products discount

Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Dutchess of dermis has a few good videos on Youtube on how to inject DIY fillers. Just type in DIY dermal fillers and her name will pop up. Also as far as currency conversion you can find an online currency conversion and put it in compared for dollars to euro and this price is what you will pay minus shipping costs which is usually $40. american dollars. Beauty pharm has good prices on juvederm and is shipped within the US.

Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Kristie16!! I was curious if your order from the Beauty pharmacy came through and if so, was it legit? I actually have an appt tomorrow for my tear trough area but I'm really interested in something (DIY) for my nabial fold. I've watched a ton of videos knowing I'd be going into my appt tomorrow and I'm thinking of ordering something. I just need a legit site! Hope you reply!
Much love🖤✌🏼
raesmommie34

Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
Correction: Nasolabial folds lol Sorry, its late and I'm tired
Hope to hear from you!!
mahatrans
5% products discount

Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:50 am      Reply with quote
Would anyone please advice if such DIY fillers are safe?
kristiel6
5% products discount

Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
They are as safe as you make them.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:37 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |