Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

DIY Filler Injections

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Melanieb2323

Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:17 am      Reply with quote
The difference between the ultra 4 and XC is that the xc is approved for use in the US and ultra 4is approved in other countries,so essentially ultra 4 is xc.. The problem is that allergan doesn't like ANYONE cutting Into their business lol and although most these ultra 4 packages coming through into the US are legit product just not approved for sale in US because the XC is our version here..they (allergan) aren't getting their cut so they release as counterfeit info but I myself have bought over 11 boxes myself (used 3 on myself) rest family and friends and all have worked wonderful, I have done my lips tear, nasolabial, and many other area's and saved huge huge money compared to going to my Dr and paying 5Xs as much for something that takes literally 5mins. I understand it's big business but allergan putting such strong arm hold on products and stipulation and insane price hikes on their products causes consumers to feel forced to search out other alternative,just as their new lawsuit they quickly settled 16million they know exactly what they're doing and greedy, hypothetical they are.
zizi5863

Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
TKendrick wrote:
zizi5863 wrote:
Probably too late for me. I bought 1 ml restylane from beauty pharmacy this year and injected nl area in early March . Finger crossed ,it has been about 2 months since I injected myself. My packing was fine but I have not personally seen restylane original packing so I don't know how it is suppose to be.

do you have any updates?

So far every thing is fine. It has been 4 months since I injected myself.
tnyherrera

Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hello can someone pm me the best place to buy a lip filler and which filler is the best for creating fuller lips?
System
Automatic Message
Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:48 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Anthony Logistics Instant Fix Oil Control (85 g / 3 oz) Orlane Oligo Hypoallergenique Cleanser Lotion Duo (2 items) Anthony Logistics Wake Up Call Hydrating Treatment Gel (90 ml / 3 floz)