Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
DIY Filler Injections
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi ladies - I've been wanting to do this for a long time but too afraid because the injectors are always telling me how dangerous it is if it hits a vein especially around the nose area. Has anyone ever had trouble with that? I want to do my cheeks and chin area.

Any info would be helpful as this will be my first time doing it myself!
radieschen79
5% products discount

Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
wrinklefreeforever wrote:
Hi ladies - I've been wanting to do this for a long time but too afraid because the injectors are always telling me how dangerous it is if it hits a vein especially around the nose area. Has anyone ever had trouble with that? I want to do my cheeks and chin area.

Any info would be helpful as this will be my first time doing it myself!

Hi there,

I'm in the process of reading up on the topic as well and stumbled across the Youtube channel of Natural Kaos. She has a fb group (natural kaos tribe) where you can find loads of information in the Units section, including where to buy fillers.

I want to try it for my lips, but I really want to inform myself first before taking the risk.

Unfortunately the Skin Deep Chat forum is no longer accepting new members, the natural kaos tribe on fb is the closest I could find so far for getting information.
goldnboy

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:37 am      Reply with quote
I wonder if injecting very superficially would help to avoid problems?
I have watched a lot of videos and Natural Kaos. I need to check on my approval to the FB group and am hoping more is covered there.
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
Can anyone recommend a vein finder that's not in the thousands of dollars range? Also, how well do these pens work. I am interested in using in these little dents that are under the corners of the mouth.
BEESTX

Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:
Does anyone know where to get botox without a prescription that ships to Australia. I've been getting botox for 11 years now and know exactly the places to inject it. Tired of spending so much money on it. Thanks so much.

Aukoworld is a site I have purchased from and trust for that product
samtheman

Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:40 am      Reply with quote
Yola4 wrote:
FillersCurious wrote:
Yola4 wrote:
FillersCurious wrote:
Does anyone know if the Radiesse sold by Anna's is authentic? I'm interested in buying it but am afraid it may be a counterfeit product since it is so cheap.

Anna's cosmetics is by far one of the most reputable sites online to buy from. Also, she conversed with me for awhile before I even purchased. She was even willing to send me my juvederm without charging me first...on the promise that I would pay once I got the box and knew it was real. I'd say go for it!

Thanks for the info! I'm glad to see that Anna's is a legit source.

On a related note, do you know if directdermasupplies dot com (can't type full URL since I'm a new member) carries authentic products as well? Their prices on a lot of fillers are cheaper than Anna's and a lot of other stores, but I wasn't sure if that could be a sign that their products are counterfeit.

I'm going to private message you.

Can you pm me too, I'm looking into buying fillers myself and not sure where to get them
Bluebuilder

Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,

Does anybody know if FillerSupplies is legit?
samtheman

Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
I'm trying asr aethetics hopefully they're legit as well... Steer clear of Anna's cosmetics
sage.young

Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:19 am      Reply with quote
Someone said steer clear of Anna's. what was your experience? I'm trying to find someone to sell filler. I'm having a hard time. If someone could give me an idea of what they're using...
sage.young

Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:41 am      Reply with quote
sage.young wrote:
Someone said steer clear of Anna's. what was your experience? I'm trying to find someone to sell filler. I'm having a hard time. If someone could give me an idea of what they're using...

Update** Anna replied to my email when I asked her where she ships from, Switzerland. She says she's shipped to US and Canada and knows how to ship to get thru customs, if that offers any satisfaction. I just placed an order with ASR aesthetics. they take credit cards, which does indeed provide comfort. That can be disputed if item doesn't arrive. I'll let you know the outcome.
lagomorph
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:31 am      Reply with quote
Actually injecting fillers takes a lot of research. I think it's very possible to diy but there are some areas I would never attempt do to the risk of vascular occlusion being high. I'm most interested in diy Profhilo because the clinical study photos look good and it would be relatively easy and safe to inject.
Kdangeruss

Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
sage.young wrote:
sage.young wrote:

Update** Anna replied to my email when I asked her where she ships from, Switzerland. She says she's shipped to US and Canada and knows how to ship to get thru customs, if that offers any satisfaction. I just placed an order with ASR aesthetics. they take credit cards, which does indeed provide comfort. That can be disputed if item doesn't arrive. I'll let you know the outcome.

Did you receive your package from ASR?
wrinklefreeforever
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
I've done profhilo and loved it. Meso seems pretty safe since it's not much deeper than microneedling. I've also injected Miracle H. I really want to try filling my cheeks but am still afraid that's why I asked about using a vein finder. Any thoughts on that?
lagomorph
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 22, 2021 11:38 am      Reply with quote
[/quote]I really want to try filling my cheeks but am still afraid that's why I asked about using a vein finder. Any thoughts on that?[quote]

No, sorry, still haven't done any diy fillers yet but it's something I'd be interested in as well.

I'm mainly interested in diy lip injections because it's so pricey to get it done repeatedly. Lips with a micro injection technique,profhilo (or similar) and botox (glabella) are what I'd like to be able to do on my own. Don't the cheeks last a couple years or more? Is it that expensive compared to diy?

I really like Dr Tim Pearce's instructional videos on youtube. I did a search for "cheeks" and these are all of his videos that came up:

https://www.youtube.com/c/DrTimPearce/search?query=cheeks

I saw an amazing before and after of profhilo used in the nasolabial lines posted on a plastic surgery forum. Looked totally natural, great result. I didn't realize it could be used that way. I'll see if I can find the post and link it here.

What results did you get with Profhilo? And Miracle H?
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |