Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lumiere MMU trouble ordering
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
zaney63
5% products discount

Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
Is anyone else having trouble ordering from Lumiere. I've tried twice this week to place an order and the total checkout amount is more than the cost of the products. I've emailed them but have not received a response.
Sidda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
Lumiere is in the midst of being short-handed, raising their prices (long overdue, imo), and redoing their website. The line's crazy newfound popularity has turned a tiny one-woman show into a 20-hour-a-day ten-employee operation, with more on the way.

I suggest you wait a bit (days) and then try again. Growing pains.

Worth it, though.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
zaney63 wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble ordering from Lumiere. I've tried twice this week to place an order and the total checkout amount is more than the cost of the products. I've emailed them but have not received a response.

I just placed and order, worked fine for me. No difference in pricing from what it should of been. So maybe the glitch is fixed.
zaney63
5% products discount

Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the help Sidda and MelissaMarie. I will try again. I am all out of my "All Over Colour" in clear radiance and I can't survive too long without it. Isn't it terrible how we become so dependent on our favourites.
Regards
MJS
sweet28
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
I've been having some trouble receiving replies from them too. I think it's been 3 weeks since I emailed them. Confused
zaney63
5% products discount

Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sweet28:
I did hear from Kim yesterday so maybe you should email her again, its possible that for some reason she did not receive the original email. However the glitches in the order form still exist so I just went ahead and ordered, hope it works.
Regards
MJS
sweet28
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
zaney63 wrote:
Hi Sweet28:
I did hear from Kim yesterday so maybe you should email her again, its possible that for some reason she did not receive the original email. However the glitches in the order form still exist so I just went ahead and ordered, hope it works.
Regards
MJS

Thanks MJS.
I'll try again. I emailed twice before cause I thought she didn't receive the first email (they were moving at the time and I think their computers were down). Hopefully she'll get back to me soon. Neutral
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
I placed an order today with no problems. In fact I emailed Kim with a question before placing the order and she replied immediately.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:50 am      Reply with quote
Ive been waiting over a month for my samples and emailed them over the weekend so hope they get back to me Confused Not impressed really.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:58 am      Reply with quote
carolb69 wrote:
Ive been waiting over a month for my samples and emailed them over the weekend so hope they get back to me Confused Not impressed really.

I hope you get your samples soon. I waited almost a month before I got my starter kit. I was going to order more things but they didn't respond back to my other questions. Rolling Eyes
sark
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:34 am      Reply with quote
has anyone been able to get through to kim either through email or phone this week? i just received the foundation i ordered, but they sent the wrong color Sad
sark
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:35 am      Reply with quote
has anyone been able to get through to kim either through email or phone this week? i just received the foundation i ordered, but they sent the wrong color Sad
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:53 am      Reply with quote
I emailed Kim earlier this week. Something similar happened to me. 1st sample order 2 weeks ago I chose 2 foundations in FF and 1 in VV then I realized that VV is for oilier skin so I immediately emailed CS to ask them to change it. Kim emailed me back saying she'll make a note of it no problem. Few days later it was shipped. However when I got it I got my original order (and not everything in VV as I asked), so I emailed Kim again to let her know and she apologized and will send the VV ones right away. However I played around with my samples the whole day and told Kim the colors I got were probably too light so she doesn't have to send me those other samples and Kim offered to send new colors in whatever I want. I tested a few more days to see which finish I like and I emailed her a day or 2 later telling her what I wanted. So a week later they came and it was my original order in VV! So I thought Kim mixed it up again and I emailed her, she apologized again and asked me again which ones I wanted and that she'll send them out right away. Then the next day I got samples in the colors I really asked for - so what happened was she sent the VV as soon as I reported the mix-up in the very first email I sent her and then sent the other colors that I asked for in the later email. And I'm assuming that I'm getting the same colors later on again since I thought she mixed it up and so did she...Laughing And all my emails were answered within 24 hours.

So sark, as you can see just email kim and she'll send you the right ones free of charge. I have so many samples now, if anyone needs any in the light tones let me know.
sark
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:00 am      Reply with quote
when i ordered my samples i was really impressed with kim's emails, but i've already sent her 2 emails about the full-size foundation mixup and left a voicemail, and still no response . . .
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:05 am      Reply with quote
Kim has replied to mine this week. We've emailed back and forth about my missing samples.

She's sending me more Very Happy It must be happening a bit with international orders as she said they may have to look at a different way to send Int. She also said someone in a mail room somewhere must be looking good with all these missing samples.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:13 am      Reply with quote
i finally got through to kim yesterday on the phone, and she's sending the right foundation and some blush samples Smile
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |