Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

I just saw Shrek II
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:41 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Has anyone else seen it or am I the only childish one? I must say it was VERY good. I saw the original one and thought it was good (good but not great) but the second one was really funny! They make these movies more oriented to adults now so they don't have to suffer when they are forced to see it multiple times by their kids. They certainly did well with this one!

Mabsy
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Are We There Yet? Laughing Laughing Laughing

I loved the movie too and agree the hidden adult inuendo's were fantastic. Wink
Mabsy

Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:08 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing I think I'm going to go see it again; I'm sure I missed heaps of stuff. Embarassed

I loved all the shopping places though (missed some of them - couldn't make them out). *shhhh* Ok, sorry I won't give anything away just in case others haven't seen it and are planning to.

Mabsy
freckles127
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
Very funny movie!!

I was not expecting much since I was disappointed with the first one (but because everyone kept on telling me how great it would be, it was hyped up). The sequel does well in that it humors the adults and entertains the kids at the same time...

Ok, now I'm not going to babble and hype this up for everyone who hasn't seen it yet, but go see the movie if you get a chance!!
wiffy
5% products discount

Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:14 am      Reply with quote
I really love shrek 2. It's better than the first!! They did well spoofing all the goody goody tales we were fed on as a kid... and I just love the innocent look of puss... awww...

5% products discount

Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:28 am      Reply with quote
The poor little girl beside me Shock (I took my 16 year old baby) We both couldn’t stop laughing. Well it was worth the $5.50.

Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
LOVED "Shrek II" ... even better than the first movie! My favorite character was definitely Antonio Banderas' Puss-in-Boots (you know me & my love of cats).

Another flick that I recommend: "Supersize Me". This is a documentary-type film about McDonald's & the American diet. www.supersizeme.com

Next flick that I am dying to see, which opens this week: the new Michael Moore flick "Farenheit 9/11". I've heard that it has the Bush administration in a tizzy, and may risk his re-election this November. Hmmm ... could be interesting.
Mabsy

Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:13 am      Reply with quote
Puss-in-boots was AWESOME! Loved it and want to see if again but my other half is not a big animation movie fan Confused He did really like this, but would never see any animated movie twice Rolling Eyes I'll have to persuade someone else Smile

Supersize Me and Farenheit 9/11 are both on my list of "things to see". McDonalds in Australia has big posters on the walls of them addressing the criticisms from the movie. "The movies says: "blah" However, at McDonalds Australia we do "blah"". I get the feeling they are trying to distance themselves from the US McDonalds (we're not really prompted to supersize meals here).
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:43 am      Reply with quote
to be honest, although part II was very funny, I liked part I better Smile
maggiepups
5% products discount

Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
Shrek II rules. I too loved Puss In Boots. And the hairball scene was classic. My cat does that. I wanted to buy some boots and see if he would wear them.

If you haven't seen Shrek II go see it. It really is better than the first.
Mabsy

Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:32 am      Reply with quote
maggiepups wrote:
And the hairball scene was classic. My cat does that. I wanted to buy some boots and see if he would wear them.

Laughing Did he? Anxious
littlebo
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:37 am      Reply with quote
I'm seeing it tonight!! Can't wait! I loved loved loved the first one.....does that mean we are all big kids!! Shock

Ohhhhh so what!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |