Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Best product for dark spot?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:04 am      Reply with quote
What is the best product for dark spot? Confused

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:18 am      Reply with quote
La prairie Anti-wrinkle anti-spot cream is my wishlist.

Some people said that this one is the most useful white essence they used. But I never used. Very Happy
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
My friends said Sofina memory white is very good. One of the most popular whitening products in Japan
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
[b]j0g6345 [/b]

Sofina? so many people are talking about this product, Do u know any website do international shipping for this product? I would love to try!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
I just gave up on products for the two spots on my face. I went to the dermatologist and she took them off! Now I just have to heal from that. Confused
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:41 pm      Reply with quote
yaling111 wrote:
j0g6345

Sofina? so many people are talking about this product, Do u know any website do international shipping for this product? I would love to try!!!

Try this one http://www.bobodave.com/
They have good international shipping rates.
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
Try this one [url]http://www.bobodave.com/[/url]
They have good international shipping rates.[/quote]

thank you very much!! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:07 am      Reply with quote
Remergent Clarifying Concentrate has worked really well for me. I've been using it in conjunction with the DNA Repair and Barrier Repair, but I have seen a reduction in a couple of darker spots I had. They haven't completely disappeared but I have seen a noticeable improvement.
Aimee3
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
yogi wrote:
I just gave up on products for the two spots on my face. I went to the dermatologist and she took them off! Now I just have to heal from that. Confused

Yogi could you please tell me what she used or did and how long it will take to heal? I have one "spot" that drives me crazy and I've tried the heavy duty hydroquinine stuff and it didn't work. Thank you.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
Sel wrote:
Remergent Clarifying Concentrate has worked really well for me. I've been using it in conjunction with the DNA Repair and Barrier Repair, but I have seen a reduction in a couple of darker spots I had. They haven't completely disappeared but I have seen a noticeable improvement.

Does Remergen Clarifying Concentrate treat brown spots as well? I have a few brown spots under my eyes from sun exposure, I think and I wish they would go away! Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
Aimee3 wrote:
yogi wrote:

Yogi could you please tell me what she used or did and how long it will take to heal? I have one "spot" that drives me crazy and I've tried the heavy duty hydroquinine stuff and it didn't work. Thank you.

I just had it done a few days ago, so I'm still healing. She numbed my skin, and with the sun spots, she used an electric needle that burned them off I guess. So right now they look like scrapes, but they're healing. I'm using emu on them.
Aimee3
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Yogi.
I know you said she numbed the area, but do you mean like a novocaine injection or one of those spray "freeze" type numbing stuff? (I'm a big baby when it comes to shots, especially in my face!) Did it hurt? Does it hurt now?
How long did she think before you heal?
Please keep us posted on your results.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
It was an injection to numb, but it's just a little pinch. It's not a bad injection at all. The whole thing isn't too bad. I had a bunch of stuff done, mole removal etc, so I was a little uncomfortable that night, but not from where I had the sun spot. I didn't ask her how long it would take to heal, but it's healing quite well. I'll try to post a photo of the area when it's healed.
hyguee
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
what are the active ingredients in Sofina whitening? Sounds interesting, their whitening spot stick looks neat too.
I've had WONDERFUL results with Cosmelan 1 and 2...and I've tried EVERYTHING!
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:08 am      Reply with quote
How about PTR lightener products? are they good?
Confused

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:19 am      Reply with quote
The Clarifying Concentrate is supposed to be used to spot treat areas and help to lighten them, if i'm correct! I have been using it to treat a few areas of sun damage under my eye, cheek area and I find it works really well when I use it in with the DNA Repair. I also like that the Clarifying Concentrate is so easy to wear, it absorbs really well and doesn't feel as if you're layering too many products on your skin.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Sel wrote:
The Clarifying Concentrate is supposed to be used to spot treat areas and help to lighten them, if i'm correct! I have been using it to treat a few areas of sun damage under my eye, cheek area and I find it works really well when I use it in with the DNA Repair. I also like that the Clarifying Concentrate is so easy to wear, it absorbs really well and doesn't feel as if you're layering too many products on your skin.

Would it work if I skipped the DNA Repair?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:46 pm      Reply with quote
I am using MDF illuminating serum now, they are doing a very good job on me (dark spot look lighter), but since I had been using this product for tooo long (7years), so I am thinking to change other products...I think there must be some products are also can help the pigments. Confused

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
I recomend the skII white mask and o'slee white mask http://web1.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/viewProductDetail.jspa?itemno=102155102001
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
I'm sure the Clarifying Concentrate would work if used without the DNA Repair. In theory I suppose that's what it's meant to do, but I have never used the Clarifying Concentrate for a prolonged period of time without adding the DNA Repair aswell.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Sel wrote:
I'm sure the Clarifying Concentrate would work if used without the DNA Repair. In theory I suppose that's what it's meant to do, but I have never used the Clarifying Concentrate for a prolonged period of time without adding the DNA Repair aswell.

Do you just spot treat with Clarifying Concentrate?

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:47 am      Reply with quote
I like SKII the most . Surprised
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:57 am      Reply with quote
jeab wrote:
I like SKII the most . Surprised

Which SKII product did you use to treat brown spots?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:54 am      Reply with quote
andaman_gypsy wrote:
Sel wrote:

Do you just spot treat with Clarifying Concentrate?

Yes, I don't use the Clarifying Concentrate over my whole face. I just use it on areas that I wish to treat. You only need to use a tiny bit.
Ke Jiang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:23 am      Reply with quote
yaling111 wrote:
j0g6345

I used up several ones of it, but don't think it is a useful whitening product. However, it would make your skin more lucent, so I love it.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:50 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |