Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Restylane/Botox/Veins/Microderm/Peels-models reqd this Sat
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
msindiana
5% products discount

Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Models are required for both a Restylane/Botox educational course which is this weekend on Saturday March 10th and also another course for..."Sclerotherapy/Microdermabrasion/Chemical Peels" which is the next day on Sunday March 11th. The courses will be conducted at North 44th St Phoenix, Arizona.

What is involved is that you will be a model for one or both of the above courses and you will therefore have the opportunity of receiving the fillers and/or the other treatments for less than half price of what you would normally pay in spas or other medical centres.

If you are interested in being a model for any of the above courses running this weekend email me back for more information.

kittikin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Do you know if these opportunities are available in other locations? I'm in the Houston area ...

Thanks for posting this info.
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
I've seen postings on Craigs list for Botox models aka guinea pigs...

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/eve/287198175.html

If you do a search for Botox or Restylane training, there are companies that train nurses and physicians to do filler injections. They have model openings also.
http://www.aestheticmedicaltraining.com/model.asp
kittikin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
Great! I'd like to try the tox but would rather spend $$ on some other flaw (there are so many) ... Rolling Eyes
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
kittikin wrote:
Great! I'd like to try the tox but would rather spend $$ on some other flaw (there are so many) ... Rolling Eyes

you are lucky, (not because you have so many flaws) Confused , but because you live in a big city...more people to train means more opportunities for cheap fillers! Very Happy
kittikin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
I Houston!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
Chrissie wrote:
kittikin wrote:

you are lucky, (not because you have so many flaws) Confused , but because you live in a big city...more people to train means more opportunities for cheap fillers! Very Happy

Chrissie, where do you live? I thought you posted the Craigslist ad from OC. I'd imagine that's pretty big, too, no?
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:52 am      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Chrissie wrote:
kittikin wrote:

Chrissie, where do you live? I thought you posted the Craigslist ad from OC. I'd imagine that's pretty big, too, no?

I live in Wilmington, NC. The only reason I know about Craigs list in OC, is I have a friend who was moving there and when we were looking for places for her to live, we saw the Botox stuff.
We also saw all the personal ads...what freaks!!! I couldn't believe guys were posting pictures of their "junk" on the internet.
msindiana
5% products discount

Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:07 am      Reply with quote
Hey there kittikin, yes they do offer courses in your area in Dallas if this helps??? It will be on: March 17th in Irving, Texas.

Email me if you want to know more about this and if you would like your info passed on to penny and an appointment made for you for this course as well.

Hey chrissie, yes I put that post up on Craigs List so they could get more models for the courses that were run in San Fran which I went to this weekend and also in LA which I went to as well.

If anyone wants to know where any other courses are or if you are interested in being booked in for an appoint for any of the courses coming up, email me and I will let you know all the info.

These courses that are run, the people are all fully board certified and very professional and safe as well, so you have no worries there.

Regards,

Ms Indiana.

kittikin
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:21 am      Reply with quote
I'll actually be in Florida on that date, but thank you for the invite!

Does anyone offer courses in the Houston area

When you post notifications in Craigslist, where are they? I looked under "therapeutic services" (or something) in the Houston area and all the "therapeutic services" were for "massages." (yeah right)
Rolling Eyes
msindiana
5% products discount

Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:54 am      Reply with quote
Hey kittikin,

I know what you are saying about posting on CraigsList and despite the fact that this is therapeutic in some way or another, I dont usually put the posts there, because they usually do get lost in amongst all the massage ads....Rolling Eyes

If I put them up anywhere, it is usually in the general section or in the volunteers section.

As for Houston, the only course they have coming up will be in Dallas in Irving Texas if that helps any???

I actually just came back from the San Fran course and for the first time, I had my lips done.....I am still deciding whether I actually like it or not. I have seen so many other women get it done, that I allowed the person working on me to do it. It is fine, however I am not quite sure I need my lips any bigger than they already are. Most women I have seen get them done, have them pumped up really big but they love them like this!!

As for everything else I had done, I love, love, love it!!!

O.k, take care ladies and just email me if you need any further info etc.

Regards,

Indiana. Smile
msindiana
5% products discount

Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:56 am      Reply with quote
Just wanted to let both Sundew and CatmCall know you both have mail... Smile

Regards,

Indiana. Smile
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Chrissie wrote:
bkkgirl wrote:
Chrissie wrote:
kittikin wrote:

I live in Wilmington, NC. The only reason I know about Craigs list in OC, is I have a friend who was moving there and when we were looking for places for her to live, we saw the Botox stuff.
We also saw all the personal ads...what freaks!!! I couldn't believe guys were posting pictures of their "junk" on the internet.

That's too funny. I checked out personal ads once when I was really bored and just to see what people are posting, but definitely did not see the "junk" on there. Thank god! I got lucky. hehe

There was a guy who posted that he just needed platonic friends he could talk to. I responded to let him know that I wouldn't mind being a platonic online friend if he needed someone to talk to. But I think it was weird when he asked me if I would mind if he was talking to other women, too. I was like, "hmm..why should I mine?" After that, he wrote back apologizing he did not reply to me right away. I didn't reply to him thinking he was weird. Then he wrote and asked if I wanted to continue to correspond and if it was ok if he posted another ad for more platonic friends. I definitely thought that was too weird and did not reply to him again.
msindiana
5% products discount

Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
I hear what you are saying bkkgirl. I wont even go into some of the posts I have seen on that Craigs List!!!........ Laughing Shock

Regards,

Indiana. Smile
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
msindiana wrote:
Just wanted to let both Sundew and CatmCall know you both have mail... Smile

Regards,

Indiana. Smile

Thanks for the prompt response Ms. Indiana Smile. Is there a website that has more information (Company info, prices, before & after pics ect.)? Thanks!

5% products discount

Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hey there Sundew.....you have mail Smile

Regards,

Indiana. Smile
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ms.Indiana! I private messaged you. Hope to hear from you! Coleen

5% products discount

Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
I just emailed you Coleen. Smile

Regards,

Indiana.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Indiana. I look forward to it. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
I just pm'd you, Indiana. Salli is interested, too.

Thanks

Arielle

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
Well if you live near Virginia Beach, VA there is a derm who is testing Juvaderm/botox, etc. he plans on targeting the whole face. Surprised

I don't qulaify...yeah...I guess, LOL
There is no cost to the patient..this is a very respected derm too. PM if you want more info.

Lisa

Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:48 am      Reply with quote
I am definitely interested in being a model also! I registered on the website and looks like there's several things in Chicago. I live about four and a half hours from there, but what's another road trip Exclamation I also noticed something called mesotherapy.....does anyone know what this is?

Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |