Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
When is best to order from carekate?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
alibabka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
My understanding is that Carrie of carekate is swamped with stresses and responsibilities, and is short on resources like time. I have only recently joined the forum and gotten her product list, but I am among the many EDS forum members salivating at the thought of trying her Lush Lash serum (in fact I think I discovered the EDS either googling Revitalash or Talika eyelash products, or possibly IS Clinical).

It seems she is not often here. Is there a better time coming up to contact her about ordering (I don't know if developing and producing quantities of the LL is one of the things swamping her now or not), or is this as good a time as any?

I have hesitated to contact carrie just yet -- I do not want to pester her, and in addition, if the LL is right around the corner, that's another reason to wait a bit, although I realize I may be way down a waiting list.

Maybe Mermaidgirl will have some advice? I went ahead and posted this general concern publicly, because i know I am not the only person in a position to be bothering Carrie right now or would benefit from knowing when would be best to contact her.

Thanks.
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
I can't say for sure but I think you should either leave her an email/PM regarding your order. If you're worried when the LL is coming out you could leave a note at the end of your order or something. Whether or not you get a reply I'm sure Carekate will have gotten it (you can check if it's in your sentbox if you PM her). She'll get back to you in due time.

I emailed her more than a month ago and PMed her again 3 weeks ago (before she mentioned her family stresses) and she did eventually get back to me so I think she's starting to answer her orders one by one.

You can also email MermaidGirl and get put on the waitlist for the LL and if you get notified of it coming out before CK gets back to you then you can just add to your order. I think that even if LL is right around the corner it'll be worth the extra shipping fees for another order anywyas.

I hope that helps in some way.
alibabka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, sormuimui. I've actually been having a dry eye problem, so I am content to be on a LL waiting list for now, but I was very enthusiastic to try a few other things. And of course eager to learn the ingredients and cost of the soon-to-be-unveiled-LL. But I am/was mostly apprehensive about disturbing her and/or annoying her by sending any order at all, or even just sending my questions, while she has other pressures on her.

I'll probably send her an e-mail in the coming week.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
Alibabka, you can e-mail Carrie at Carekate@hotmail.com any time. She was having trouble for some reason getting her e-mails at that account recently but it appears that's all taken care of because I just sent her a test e-mail and it did not bounce back. She was absolutely backed up at work and with orders due to family issues she had to take care of, but she is making her way through the backlog and will eventually get to you.

Anyone who e-mails me at MermaidGirl-CKPL@hotmail.com requesting it will be put on a Lush Lash waiting list I am keeping for Carrie (be sure to include your full name and EDS member name). I'm sure she probably has her own list, but I am keeping one for her all the same, so some of you may end up getting duplicate notices when the product is released, but I suppose that's better than getting no notices at all, right? Very Happy
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I lied. Or spoke too soon, one of the two! My e-mail to Carekate@hotmail.com DID bounce back. Her mailbox must be full or something. I will use an alternate method to get in touch with her to find out what's going on with the hotmail account. Will keep you all posted ...
TameraT
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:12 am      Reply with quote
I just tried to email Carekate, and it also bounced back. Mermaid Girl, I just sent you an email also (Actually it was a cc: to Carekates). Do you know where I can find a list of Carekates products for sell?

Tammy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
ohmygosh! do you guys know what it takes to fill a hotmail box? Quite a few messages! I've NEVER had mine full and I get tons and tons of spam as well.. she must have a million messages in there. A MILLION! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
TameraT wrote:
I just tried to email Carekate, and it also bounced back. Mermaid Girl, I just sent you an email also (Actually it was a cc: to Carekates). Do you know where I can find a list of Carekates products for sell?

Tammy

Send a request to me at MermaidGirl_CKPL@hotmail. Include your real, full name and EDS member name. I'll get one out to you as soon as I can.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:

Send a request to me at MermaidGirl_CKPL@hotmail. Include your real, full name and EDS member name. I'll get one out to you as soon as I can.

MermaidGirl, do you by any chance have Carrie's Product List you could send me. I've PM'd Carrie a while ago but my message is still sitting in my Outbox (so she hasn't yet opened it).
Thanks, R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:19 am      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
MermaidGirl wrote:

MermaidGirl, do you by any chance have Carrie's Product List you could send me. I've PM'd Carrie a while ago but my message is still sitting in my Outbox (so she hasn't yet opened it).
Thanks, R. Smile

Same here. I pmed Carrie but it is still sitting in my outbox and my email to her hotmail address has bounced.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:05 am      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
MermaidGirl wrote:

Thanks, R. Smile

Rubby, you should email MermaidGirl, she can't sent you the file through pm. Smile
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:48 am      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:

I'm such a dork! Its MermaidGirl-CKPL@hotmail.com! (A dash, NOT an underscore!)
helenajones1982

Tue May 15, 2007 3:48 am      Reply with quote
hi mermaid girl, have tried emailing you but it keeps bouncing back!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |