Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone using Chiral lines
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
I do see a difference with them. I know many think it is just all hype but I do feel my skin accepts the chirally correct stuff better and it has been great for my son's skin as well. So if you are using them, what are your favorites? I would really like to find a great Chiral sunscreen. Any suggestions?
Makeupbabe
5% products discount

Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
What lines are you using? I am curious to give these a try.
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
I am using some Sircuit, Cosmedix, Arcona and Mychelle. I have only been using it since the summer and I could not decide on one line. I started with Sircuit because I have a way of getting it 20% discount and a friend who is PhD student in antiaging health said it was the best and had tested it in labs. Then the woman I got the Sircuit from suggested a few items for specific purposes from some of these other lines and I loved them. I looked into the Cosmedix after reading posts about it. There were things in their line that I felt might be good for my husband and son as well so I got some of that. I was looking for some stronger treatment things than what Sircuit had. I am not sure about that line though. I am using their Retinol lotion but I read on a post here that there are better Chiral ones out there.

I am still on the fence about which basic line for cleansing/toning is the best but there is something about Sircuit that keeps bringing me back to it. I think it is gentle and because I do acid treatments to my face I can't have a daily routine that is stripping so it works for me. I also do love their serums and my skin just seems to like their stuff. I have always felt other lines were now working with my skin. Ever since I switched to the chiral lines people ask be what I use on my skin. The way I am doing it is expensive. You can get samples though. I forgot about that. That is how I started with everything actually.

I am going to try some DIY SA things to compare. I have been planning on that before I even started the Chiral stuff but it all just seemed so overwhelming. They are mixing up their own products now so you can get them ready made and that works better for me. I read posts here about the Chiral lines and that one guy who was the originator of the whole concept, can't remember his name, posted about it. He said they are all basically the same and that why not just go for the least expensive good one like Kyra. There were not his exact words but something like that. I was not so impressed with Kyra but I am making use of the stuff I got from them. Some of the items in their trial kit are large and will last a while.

I am sure this is way more than you wanted to know but what the heck.
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried Skin Fitness, A Natural Difference, Institute Dermed, Cosmedix, Rhonda Allison and PCA. I liked some of the products from all of these lines. I have to admit that all of these brands have very similar products, some of the products reading exactly the same ingredient listing. For example, the Epidermal Growth Factor cream from Rhonda Allison, Skin Fitness, A Natural Difference and Dermed are the same. As well as the O2, vitamin C, Retinol and enzyme lines some substituting one or two ingredients like lactic acid for glycolic acid and etc. All of the lines are big on Spin Trap and L-....

I have also tried some of the professional use only stuff from some of these lines (I am licensed Very Happy ) and I have to say that the back bar lines are very similar as well.
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, a lot of these lines are getting their products from the same source and relabeling them.

I am well acquainted with chirality from my work writing about pharmaceuticals, and I totally buy into the chiral concept. However, I haven't had any luck with the products I've tried (Chir@l and sircuit)--they seemed just as harsh as non-chiral products.

Aren't natural products inherently chirally correct? It's my understanding that it is during the manufacturing process that compounds become racemic (non-chiral).
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
I used to use Sircuit Skin Care after purchasing their sample kit. Some of their products were really lovely. If I can remember the correct names I really loved their Moleculer Mist, the Dreamweaver night cream and the scrub which I can't remember the names of. The only thing that put me off was the price of some of the products, but a couple of years ago lots of people on this forum seemed to like their products.
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
The Sircuit is expensive but they last longer than you would think. My serums have each lasted 8 months! The only things I go through faster is the mist and the cleansers but even those last as long as many brands. I do not think they are strong and in fact do not strip my skin like others do with things like Salacylic acid in them. I need a very light moisturizer and their molecular mist alone is often hydrating enough for me which is great. I feel my skin really gets a chance to breath with this line yet it is hydrated as much as I need just not congested with gunk like I often feel. I also think that although they might be getting their ingredients from the same places they are not all equal for each person. Must just be the way they are put together and all the extra stuff. So just because one line does not work does not mean Chiral is bad. I also like them becuause they do seem to have less chemical stuff in them but who knows if that really makes a difference. All I know is that as soon as I switched my skin was different. Before that I felt that anything left on my skin was just sitting there and not really absorbing in a deeper way and if it was a serum it was irritating or did not do anything for me. It is all so individual and the only way I guess is to try. Fortunately they have samples. I would not use Chiral lines unless one felt there was a difference though. In other words don't do it just because it sounds like it is healthier for your skin. I happened to see a difference. I don't like the initial price when you need to stock up and I am actually planning on experimenting with DIY stuff for specific things.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |