Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Just received my Rejuvawand , rop
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:30 am      Reply with quote
Hi, you know you have too many gadgets when you do not have enough plug-ins in your room to charge them all, lol!
(Myo is plugged in, Clarisonic, Rejuvawand, ect.) Under the sink is my Quasar, Dermawand, lol!
Have not yet used the Rejuvawand, has to charge still.
www.rejuvawand.com

*Now I am lemming an at home ultrasound machine, will never have enough time to use them all!* Very Happy Laughing
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:15 am      Reply with quote
I'll be interested in hearing your feedback on this item. One thing I see that I like about this item is that it's rechargeable! Yeah - maybe companies are figuring out that many of us do not have 10 outlets in our bathrooms!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Bathrooms? Are you guys kidding? Smile I only have one outlet in mine and a 6-plug adapter on it, as well! I use my gadgets on the couch while reclining and catching up on my DVRd shows; there's a 6-plug surge protector that sits under my loveseat to pull out whenever I need power.

Oh, lord. I can't imagine the pain of standing while performing my beauty rituals!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
You sure are a beauty gadget junkie! Laughing Can't wait to hear your review on the rejuvawand! Smile
alibabka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:54 am      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll, what do you think the rejuvawand might offer that the quasar doesn't? The same effect, but gentler? It's my understanding that they both involve LEDs of varying red and infrared wavelength.

I'll be very interested in reading your comparison of your impressions of those two specific products. Is your quasar a baby or an SP?

I am trying so hard not to lemming everything I read about here!

p.s. anybody: BTW, did the use of the word "lemming" as a verb evolve in this forum, or did it originate somehwere else? I have only seen it here, though I can to understand the usage very quickly, lol.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Hi, lol, no, I don't stand up in BR to use the gadgets, what I meant was most of them need to be charging, not enough room (outlets) Very Happy in BR/bedroom to charge all of these things!
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossgirl,

How do you like the Rejuvawand so far?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:48 am      Reply with quote
alibabka wrote:
lipglossdoll, what do you think the rejuvawand might offer that the quasar doesn't? The same effect, but gentler? It's my understanding that they both involve LEDs of varying red and infrared wavelength.

I'll be very interested in reading your comparison of your impressions of those two specific products. Is your quasar a baby or an SP?

I am trying so hard not to lemming everything I read about here!

p.s. anybody: BTW, did the use of the word "lemming" as a verb evolve in this forum, or did it originate somehwere else? I have only seen it here, though I can to understand the usage very quickly, lol.

no ive heard it in other forums Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, so far so good. I find my skin looks more "glowy", hard to tell if it is from this or the Skin Dream home ultrasound machine which I also starded using about the same time.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
I meant started to use at the same time, lol!
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Lipglossdoll,

What are the differences in the machines you bought and / or how you use them? Curious.

Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:43 am      Reply with quote
Cool Any recent reviews on the Rejuvawand? I was thinking of either this or the Gentle Laser Nulase?
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
How does the Rejuvwand and Gentle Laser Nulase compare to the Lightstim? I found the Rejuvwand website to be lacking in info - Does anyone have specs??
carol55

Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
I am looking for some feedback on either of these ttwo devices. Does anyone own these and if so do they help? Laughing

Thanks, Surprised
cindy67
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:39 am      Reply with quote
I'm curious to know the difference between this and the Dermawand. Anyone who knows ? Cool

5% products discount

Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:29 am      Reply with quote
oooo they have a free 30 day trial period!

How much is the unit without their creams?
betsyaida
5% products discount

Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
I emailed questions about specs to rejuvawand, see below after the following specs.

Per Kassy and Bethany these are the specs to look for in LED and infra red units that produce results:

"If you want the best that money can buy, do your homework and look for the following wavelengths:

610 (amber/orange) (between 600 - 625 will suffice)
690 (red) (between 660 - 690 will suffice)
730 (dim red) (between 710 to 740 will suffice)
830 (infrared) (between 815 to 860 will suffice)

Here is what you will find in *most* at home, or hand held devices, because frankly, they give the manufacturer the biggest profit margin. These are the typical wavelengths found;

Inexpensive LEDs typically come in 630, 660, 850, and 880 nm with a hard-to-find (expensive) gap between 710 and 830 nm.

It comes down to:
- the strength of the unit and the ability to generate enough energy to drive cellular change, and
- the wavelengths included

DPL generates a paltry 0.0074 joules/second and includes only 660,880 wavelengths (NO amber)

ProLight Platinum generates 0.216
joules/second and includes 590,630,660,730,
880 wavelengths (includes amber).

So YES, all Prolight models are better than DPL."

AND THIS IS WHAT I EMAILED REJUVAWAND:

Hello,

I have two questions about the Rejuviwand. I do understand there are two types of light red and infrared in this unit.

I am looking for a unit where the red light produces a minimum of 660nm wavelengths. What wave length does your red light emit? Also I would like to know how many joules/second the red light delivers?

I am looking for a unit where the infra red light produces a minimum 815nm wavelengths. What wave length does your infra red light emit? Also I would like to know how many joules/second the infra red light delivers?

I am member at this skin board and we are always on the lookout for products that meet the specs that we are looking for. However, your website doesn’t list any of your specs and this is why I am emailing you these questions.

You can email me at betsyaida@yahoo.com or call me at xxx xxx xxxx.

Cheers,
Betsy

------------------

If this unit meets the specs as described by Kassy and Bethany then it's worth $199. They offer a payment plan broken up into 4 payments and let you try for free for 30 days before committing to it. I will post their reply if I get one.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
Just want to clarify that this part is what I posted elsewhere;

"If you want the best that money can buy, do your homework and look for the following wavelengths:

610 (amber/orange) (between 600 - 625 will suffice)
690 (red) (between 660 - 690 will suffice)
730 (dim red) (between 710 to 740 will suffice)
830 (infrared) (between 815 to 860 will suffice)

Here is what you will find in *most* at home, or hand held devices, because frankly, they give the manufacturer the biggest profit margin. These are the typical wavelengths found;

Inexpensive LEDs typically come in 630, 660, 850, and 880 nm with a hard-to-find (expensive) gap between 710 and 830 nm.

The above info can be found at heelspurs.com

Here is a link to every worthwhile study on LED research;

http://www.warp-heals.com/clinical_research.htm

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
betsyaida
5% products discount

Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:32 am      Reply with quote
I haven't heard one word from this company. I will call them when I have time by next week if I hadn't heard from them and see what they say.

Confused
baby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:40 am      Reply with quote
Have you tried tanda skincare? It has 660 nm red light.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |