Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
How to "De-puff" a face? Help Please...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
RubyWong
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
Hello. I have a problem. My sister doesn't even fit in to a size 2 -- she is super slim, but her face is "puffy" which makes her look chubby or not as thin as she is. Does anyone know a solution to this problem? How to "de-puff" your face. I wouldn't say that her face is fat, it's just puffy. Any suggestions? Thanks.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:02 am      Reply with quote
mmmm...dunno, good diet and plenty of water? on the other hand, if she has lots of subcutaneous facial fat as she gets older she'll stay looking younger if that's any consolation!

Personally I'd kill for a bit of face fat!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:03 am      Reply with quote
If she is water-puff, I think maybe do face massage could help her, just follow the way of lymph on the face.
If not, maybe try some de-puff product. I remember Clarins has such a product
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:28 am      Reply with quote
hmmm, i know someone like ur sister...and shes still searching for that solution to make her face more "thin". she said its impossible to achieve cos its all muscles and ever since she was a baby, she had chubby cheeks. but i read somewhere that daily face massages help, but not really sure, cos i wanna slim my face too Very Happy
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:16 am      Reply with quote
I had a very close friend who was skiiinnny! but her face was puffy, turned out she was bulimic and the muscles in the cheeks from purging and the swollen glands made her look chubby in the face... it was weird.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:03 am      Reply with quote
Just get older gals, that sucks the fat right from your face and leave you wishing you still had that cherubic padding Bad Grin

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:11 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
Just get older gals, that sucks the fat right from your face and leave you wishing you still had that cherubic padding Bad Grin

So I think one should be "thin" when young, or one will never have the chance to be thin and good-looking Cool
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:14 am      Reply with quote
Ke Jiang wrote:
guapagirl wrote:

So I think one should be "thin" when young, or one will never have the chance to be thin and good-looking Cool

Ah, but it depends if you see thin as goodlooking! The fat under the skin is what makes someone appear young and beautiful! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:19 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
Ke Jiang wrote:
guapagirl wrote:

Ah, but it depends if you see thin as goodlooking! The fat under the skin is what makes someone appear young and beautiful! Smile

oh yeah~you are right~But I always think fat face is ugly in photoes though it may look good indeed.
Or maybe cos I have baby-fat so I am dying for a "thin" face Laughing Laughing
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
but you have a beautiful face! why should you want to change it?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
but you have a beautiful face! why should you want to change it?

HAHA Thank you!!!~~~But everyone wants to be more beautiful Laughing Laughing Laughing
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
Sometimes thyroid problems can make your face look puffy too.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
Ke Jiang wrote:
guapagirl wrote:
Ke Jiang wrote:
guapagirl wrote:

oh yeah~you are right~But I always think fat face is ugly in photoes though it may look good indeed.

I always had a round and chubby face and I hated it, hated it, hated it. Mad Mad Mad About 15 years ago I had retainer to correct my TMJ problem, my face became slimer and longer which I always wanted. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy But at my age now, I hate it, hate it, hate it. Mad Mad Mad I want my round and chubby face back!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
Katherine Heigl (Izzy on grey's anatomy) has a fat face.. she's even got chin chub.. but I still think she is SOOOOO pretty..

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:39 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:
Ke Jiang wrote:
guapagirl wrote:
Ke Jiang wrote:
guapagirl wrote:

I always had a round and chubby face and I hated it, hated it, hated it. Mad Mad Mad About 15 years ago I had retainer to correct my TMJ problem, my face became slimer and longer which I always wanted. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy But at my age now, I hate it, hate it, hate it. Mad Mad Mad I want my round and chubby face back!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Oh~~~I always believe my mam is too slim and look not so good. I am wondering....Hrrr maybe a fat face is not a bad thing, but I am really dying for a "cuspate" maybe chin.
Ke Jiang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
PhoebesMeow wrote:
Katherine Heigl (Izzy on grey's anatomy) has a fat face.. she's even got chin chub.. but I still think she is SOOOOO pretty..

Oh I think she must be much slimer than the pic. I always find that people would look much fatter in pics than they look actually
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:04 am      Reply with quote
Ke Jiang wrote:
PhoebesMeow wrote:

Oh I think she must be much slimer than the pic. I always find that people would look much fatter in pics than they look actually

No, I mean that's really how she looks on the show.. especially from the side.. she's got chin pudge, but still she's so pretty... She doesn't look any thinner than that on the show and I watch every week. I don't know what it is about her that's so pretty, but she's got it fat face and all

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
I would like some fat injected to my face please! Smile Maybe you want your face to slim down now.. but as you get older you'll want some fat.. I think a fuller face makes you look younger.
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
I know if I could just rearrange some of my fat (fill in wrinkles with the extra at my middle) I would be an extremely happy camper.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
if u drink too much liquid at night u'll end up with a puffy face in the morning.. in my case anyway. im very happy in my mid 20s i still have that babyfat.. 2 years ago i lost it and was very unhappy to be able to see a very clear and defined jawline Sad

honestly for a quick (unhealthy) fix go to parties and do drugs Sad alot of my friends did that.. the rave days.. the e.. and theyre cute chubby face asian girls like me and their faces are so slim now because of the partying
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
smqueen wrote:
if u drink too much liquid at night u'll end up with a puffy face in the morning.. in my case anyway. im very happy in my mid 20s i still have that babyfat.. 2 years ago i lost it and was very unhappy to be able to see a very clear and defined jawline Sad

honestly for a quick (unhealthy) fix go to parties and do drugs Sad alot of my friends did that.. the rave days.. the e.. and theyre cute chubby face asian girls like me and their faces are so slim now because of the partying

Were you able to get your baby fat back? Any advices? Smile
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
Lisey, I didn't loose my baby fat partying. I lost it after a very painful surgery - and sadly it did not come back in the same places.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
yeah just eat a lot and lay off the drugs! :P change in lifestyle really.. i used to party 2 times a week or so and when i got a bf and settled down the weight came back on and especially to my face.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:05 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |