Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Avon's Anew Clinical Plump & Smooth Lip System
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
I've been a big fan of the JB Beautifull lips for awhile now.. I love how it goes on like a lotion for your lips and doesn't leave behind a glossy feel. I haven't found anything that compares to that until today. I got the new Avon Anew Clinical Plump & Smooth Lip System by Avon... I love it! Its got two parts, one for your lips and one for the area around your lips (to smooth lines). I don't know if this gives my lips the same color as the JB (which I love) but it has that real smooth plumping feel to it. It tingles a bit, but looks like I have nothing on. I'm glad I found a similiar (cheaper) alternative to the JB. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:48 am      Reply with quote
PhoebesMeow wrote:
I've been a big fan of the JB Beautifull lips for awhile now.. I love how it goes on like a lotion for your lips and doesn't leave behind a glossy feel. I haven't found anything that compares to that until today. I got the new Avon Anew Clinical Plump & Smooth Lip System by Avon... I love it! Its got two parts, one for your lips and one for the area around your lips (to smooth lines). I don't know if this gives my lips the same color as the JB (which I love) but it has that real smooth plumping feel to it. It tingles a bit, but looks like I have nothing on. I'm glad I found a similiar (cheaper) alternative to the JB. Very Happy

I tried a sample of this, and it didn't seem to do anything, so I just wrote it off as a product that just didn't work. After reading your review, I think that I will buy it with my next Avon order. The sample size was small and probably didn't have enough product in it to adequately test. Avon has a good return policy, so I am not out anything to try it Smile

Tina
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:10 am      Reply with quote
I saw a commercial for this last night....I wrote it down...I'm going to give it a try too.

Do you like any other avon products...I do not currently use any and would like to place and order for more than the lip plumper. The anew line looks interesting...
tinamarie8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:09 am      Reply with quote
Olivia wrote:
I saw a commercial for this last night....I wrote it down...I'm going to give it a try too.

Do you like any other avon products...I do not currently use any and would like to place and order for more than the lip plumper. The anew line looks interesting...

Unfortunately, I cannot use many of the day creams because my skin cannot tolerate chemical SPF or (usually) fragrance, but I tried a deluxe sample of the Anew Alternative night cream (light enough for me to use in the a.m.) and I really liked it. I think that it has some kind of AHA in it, but it never stung me. I want to try the Anew Alternative eye cream when my current one is used up because it claims to address a bunch of eye area issues. I tried the Anew foaming cleanser, but I didn't like it. It had scrubby things in it to exfoliate, but there weren't enough in there to really do anything. I have used up several of the plumping lip conditioners (doesn't seem to plump a lot, but makes a good base for lipstick). I do have a lot of the Naturals body sprays for days when I prefer something lighter than a perfume (favorite is the Lavender Chamomile spray). I have tried a few of their fragrances, but something in their formulations do not work for me; they dry down to smell like bug spray on me. I like some of the body lotions (SSS whipped body oil, when they have it) and their foot creams and hand creams are so cheap that they are handy to have around.

Tina
nikkilici0us
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
I sell avon so naturally i tried this.. because i don't have lines around my mouth, i dont use the cream part. But i like the lip cream! it makes my lips feel tingly and i like that- it gave them a slight plump right away

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
I really like the lip plumper too, for some reason the sample doesn't seem to work as well, so really try the full size. There is a big 'Clinical' sale going on right now so I think it is only $15.00 . I also like the Anew Alternative Eye Cream and the Clinical Peel. For $10 the Micro Exfolient is a pretty good price for 2.5 oz. I am using it with my Youthful Essence machine.
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:47 am      Reply with quote
Okay, I MUST try this. Smile

Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |