Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Who loves Ross Store?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:25 am      Reply with quote
I love Ross, but every time I go, I spend at least 3 hours there and come out with at least $100 in total purchase. I'm gonna have to go there today to get my son some pants for his b-day. I need someone to control me and tell me to not look for any clothes for myself. Please tell me I have enough clothes. Rolling Eyes
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:39 am      Reply with quote
You have enough clothes!..unless you find a great deal Wink lol
I love Ross, specially for shoes. Good luck!
edit: I really hope that it doesn't turn into a TJMax/Marshalls sort of deal where they start off with great deals then end up being just as 'expensive' as everywhere else.
-El Cheapo

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:08 am      Reply with quote
Sundew wrote:
You have enough clothes!..unless you find a great deal Wink lol
I love Ross, specially for shoes. Good luck!
edit: I really hope that it doesn't turn into a TJMax/Marshalls sort of deal where they start off with great deals then end up being just as 'expensive' as everywhere else.
-El Cheapo

Laughing I love that...."unless you find a great deal." I once got a cute tank top for $2 at Ross, and a pair of black slacks also for $2. I can't seem to find the tank top though. So mad!

Oh and I got my Guess jeans that fit me perfectly (even my stylish sis told me so) for about $10.
girldelvov
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
Yep, I love Ross as well! I can never find jeans anywhere else, and for $13-$19, the prices are awesome. And their clearances aren't bad either ($ 3dollar tops/etc.). Also, they have some pretty cute purses there. About a month ago, I fell in love with this white Guess purse they had. Not having any money then, I've been dreaming of it ever since. I'm planning to go today or tomorrow to see if they have it still, as I've honestly been dreaming of it! Its was $35, and I'm hoping that at least one more is still there! Pray

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
I love Ross, but not nearly as much as I love Nordstrom's Rack!

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
I love Ross! I usually find all my jeans there! Very Happy
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
I equally love Ross, but they have tainted me. I do go and spend a lot of money, but also walk out with boat loads of items. So here is my real problem w/ Ross. Now I refuse to buy anything at full price. When I know I can find something just as cute or a name brand at Ross. Also, you must dedicate time in a Ross store. I know my Ross stores are cluttered, unorganized and sizes are hard to find. So you have to pick through racks and racks to find things or a certain size. Sometimes I just need an outfit and I need it quicK!
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
bkk, don't forget to check out the sunglasses! Razz

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
Zumlya, yes! The Nine West ones I got that I loved but stepped on and thus broke them were from Ross. Too bad they don't sell the same things over and over.

Berquis, I know what you mean. Every time I go, it takes at least 3 hours, and I stay until the store closes. They (the employees) hate me since I make them stay late.
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:31 am      Reply with quote
Sometimes. The quality of the merchandise depends on the store. I've been to some pretty nice ones and some pretty lame ones. I also love TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Nordstrom Rack and DSW. My parents live near all of these stores and the biggest (I believe) mall on the East Coast, so the off-price stores always have lots of nice merchandise.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
Nijey wrote:
Sometimes. The quality of the merchandise depends on the store. I've been to some pretty nice ones and some pretty lame ones. I also love TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Nordstrom Rack and DSW. My parents live near all of these stores and the biggest (I believe) mall on the East Coast, so the off-price stores always have lots of nice merchandise.

I agree. I have 3 Ross Stores near me, and I often find the best one is the one nearest to my house. I get "lucky" there many times. They must have a better buyer there although I am not sure if Ross has a buyer or not, or they just contract with other stores for their clearance items.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
I love Ross because of the dishes. I have quite a collection and try to display them all. I don't buy sets but instead try to find 4 of each. Like 4 plates all the same etc. We can eat on a different plate for about 2 weeks. All of them are just beautiful. I don't buy much of anything else, I just head straight for the dishes and if there isn't anything that catches my eye I leave.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |