Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Hi, I am new here. Nice to meet you!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
Nice to meet you!
I think EDS is a great place. And I've just placed my 1st order here. Hope everything will be fine.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome to EDS! Wow, you took the plunge and bought from EDS already. Good for you! What did you buy? Smile
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:24 am      Reply with quote
Welcome!vikki_cooler wave
RMB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi! Welcome to the forum! Very Happy
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:27 am      Reply with quote
Welcome, vikki_cooler, and nice to meet you also! So what did you buy? Smile
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:04 am      Reply with quote
Hi vikki! wave Welcome to EDS! So cool that you placed your first order already!
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi, vicki

Welcome to our world! So, what did you get?

Ari

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
HI Vikki and welcome. I'm also new here too.
mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome to shopaholics anonymous!!!

wave

5% products discount

Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, you are going to love this place!

Or, perhaps, love/hate this place! Shock

The people here are amazing: nice, and friendly, and so knowledgeable about skin care that it borders on the ridiculous. (not me, I'm not very knowledgeable, but the others are!)

You might get overwhelmed about how much there is to learn, or - if you're lucky - you might be content with your current regime and level of knowledge. Wink

Just be careful - this forum is addicting, and as mper1327 not-so-subtly implied, it can get very expensive hanging out here. Every time someone lauds a product that works especially well for her, we all want to get it, just like lemmings to the sea. And that can get expensive! LOL

It's really a fabulous place, and you will enjoy it, I promise.

Don't forget to check out the DIY forum (do it yourself) if you're at all interested...some really amazing stuff you can make for pennies, as well as wonderful people.

And don't be shy about asking questions! Did I mention the people here are friendly, helpful, and wise? Very Happy

Welcome!

M

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, thanks a lot for your welcome!
I've ordered Juice Beauty Green Apple Eye Cream and Serum. I am excited about the package on the way! Razz
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hello all, I just registered to become a member here. I am so happy to see find so many beauty junkies here just like myself Laughing After reading much of the postings I become interested in trying out the PSF line. However some of the products are currently marked as "out of stock". Should I stil put my order in and hoping it will get filled once they restocked?
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:36 am      Reply with quote
I'm also new here! It's amazed! I can learn many skincare methods and skils of makeup here!
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
welcome Smile
mumushop
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome, vikki_cooler Wink
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:27 am      Reply with quote
Welcome to this forum. Here is the best place for skincare lovers.
Tigercat
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:21 am      Reply with quote
Welcome! I'm quite new also. I enjoy getting to know the experience of other members though I can't afford staying here very often.
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:49 am      Reply with quote
Welcome, you're going to enjoy it here. There is a lot of helpful information.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:19 am      Reply with quote
iaimei wrote:
Hello all, I just registered to become a member here. I am so happy to see find so many beauty junkies here just like myself Laughing After reading much of the postings I become interested in trying out the PSF line. However some of the products are currently marked as "out of stock". Should I stil put my order in and hoping it will get filled once they restocked?

PSF is usually back in stock fairly quickly, so I would not worry too much. They sometimes ship seperately on a back-order item too if it is going to be too long. (and in my experience, if new stock was not on the way, the product would have been removed from the list till restocking)

HTH

(oh and welcome wave )

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:27 am      Reply with quote
Welcome Laughing
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:06 am      Reply with quote
Welcome to the board Razz
rsmcclain
5% products discount

Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi!

I'm a newbie, too. I've learned quite a bit in the month or so I've been reading this site. Everyone is so knowledgable and helpful!

~Janet~
doodlebug
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:28 am      Reply with quote
Welcome! wave You will LOVE it here!!!

~ Heather
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:38 am      Reply with quote
welcome!
Mabsy

Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:20 am      Reply with quote
Welcome everyone - always nice to have new members on the forum Smile

For any others lurking and hopefully wanting to introduce themselves, can you please use the introductions thready sticky in the lounge: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=17628
instead of keeping two threads going please?

Un-lurk already! Laughing

Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |