Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone still loving Remergent DNA?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
I am hoping to be able to afford a purchase in a few weeks. I tried a sample and really liked it for the general improvement in my skin. Just wondering if anyone has used it for awhile and still thinks it's worth the $$?

Thanks
BBD
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
I'm on my third bottle of the Remergent DNA and I still love it, although I wish it were a little cheaper and lasted for longer. I definitely notice a huge difference in my skin when I don't use it. Overall I find it very easy to wear and use. My skin looks much brighter, more radiant and unbelievably clear when I use it. I have also not broken out once from using it which has been great. I also have seen a reduction in some sun spots I had but I have been using some other the other Remergent products in combination with the DNA Repair so I can't say for sure if the DNA alone has helped my sun damage or the combination of products.
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
I am still on my first bottle. I still love it and really haven't had a break out since using it but I can't completely attribute that to Remergent because I am using too many different products Confused

I don't think its fading my spots though. Maybe it will take more than 1 bottle...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
When I used my sample (lasted almost 4 weeks) I did notice no breakouts. Lots of stuff makes me breakout, so this was a plus. In addition to not causing breakouts, I think it kind of inhibits them, which is always good.
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
Love this product and found out about it only on EDS. It has mainly made my normal to dry "mature" (hate that word, too, along with all the other synonyms for it Sad )skin very smooth, smoothed out the crinkles around my eyes and generally added some radiance. More would be good, but I never knew anything like this existed and it is a wow product for me. Now I am working on other aspects of my skin, but plan to use DNA Repair until there is some progress in the field that overtakes it. Very happy to have done an "analysis" of everybody's opinions and come up with this one. Have convinced one daughter and one friend to use it as well, as it really works. Encourage others to try it!
samkaj
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:40 am      Reply with quote
I wonder if the DNA Repair is safe for use during pregnancy....I recall reading a while ago that it contained some form of retinol. Can someone comment to this point? Thanks.
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:56 am      Reply with quote
No, there is no retinol in it, at least not listed (contains Photosomes, Ultrasomes, Roxomes, Evodiox, Thiotaine). Remergent won't answer you the question either but will advize to seek info from your physician.

Now, unfortunately, this is another great product, which didn't do anything for my skin.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:47 am      Reply with quote
I think it was the Remergent Barrier Repair that contained Retinol, i'm not sure the DNA Repair contained any, though i'm not sure.
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:55 am      Reply with quote
BBD, I forgot to mention that DNA repair alone also made my old sun spots improve by at least 50%. I have read that one needs the Concentrated cream or such (can't quite remember the name) from Remergent and that may help some more. I'm meaning to try that. Skin-etc. has a slightly better price on these products, BTW.
I don't put it on my neck and have been using the same bottle for 2 1/2 months and I think it will last me for at least another month, tho' it's hard to tell as the very elegantly designed delivery system is not in a clear bottle. I love this product and can't imagine anyone over 35 not benfitting from it.
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, I really want to buy it...I was thinking that I could use it once a day for the first bottle, then after that use it every other day and see if I can maintain the effects, or something like that.

I was considering becoming a hooker to get extra $$ to buy it, but decided that that is not realistic.

Part of the prob is that I'd really like to get the microcirculation cream too and that would really break the bank.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
I'm also interested at this products! It is too expensive! Mad
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
BBD, I do take days off, more like nights off, the DNA repair, and the amount it puts out for you is too much, so you can regulate it some. However, once it's out of the bottle there is no way to put it back in. I feel like I have 'wasted' some of the product and could be more careful with the amount I press out which would make it last even longer. And I don't have an itty-bitty face :lol: These are all ways to stretch it. I too want the microcirculation, too. Maybe after I get my MMU's regulated. Hope you can find a more feminist way of raising the money :) Lots of luck!
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:31 am      Reply with quote
I used to use a full pump, but I went through the whole bottle in a matter of weeks. It's way too expensive to use if you're going to go through it that quickly. One full pump I find is too much for my face. I find that half a pump, even less than half is enough for me. I try to not go overboard with the amount I use as it's such an expensive product.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:09 am      Reply with quote
Maybe it's time for a sample Laughing I forget to ask when I order.
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:41 am      Reply with quote
Existential woman, my other, more feminist plan is to offer my services as a medical writer in exchange for product. I am already doing writing for a company that makes an injectable filler product, and I've been writing about pharmaceuticals forever, so it's not totally unrealistic. I just haven't figured out a way to pitch it to them yet.

Anyway, for someone who can't tolerate most "active" products (AHAs, even vitamin C) it is a godsend to find something that works without irritating my skin. And that microcirculation cream is great, too.
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hey BBD, I am consoled that you have a Plan B. Some of those kind of offers to basically barter do work. Wish you success, just do it. We'll all be rooting for you. At least you will have tried, but I think I know how you feel. Like it's your one chance and if you blow it, then what? Then you come up with a new one. Have to watch The Secret on TV, maybe it'll be a source of creativity. I haven't seen it yet, but someone told me about it. Anyway, do try it.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
I am still using all the Remergent products and have been doing so for a year now. Still love them and will continue to use them in future. The best part with these products is that they can be used with any other product line.

5% products discount

Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:41 am      Reply with quote
Hi BBD,

Count me in your row... lovely EDS included a set of the Remergent products sample along with their shipment to me on my last order. Honestly, I think I'll have to put up another order soon Laughing ... coz the product just make me feel so good and safe. Whilst talking about "safe", I have super unpredictable skin, that usually reacts whenever its disturbed. I wouldn't be surprised if irritation suddenly caused while I have used the product for a full week straight. Confused With Remergent, especially the DNA repair, it seems alright with me so far until I finish the sample (last me for 2 weeks). I, too am wondering if I should place my order coz it really quite pricy. Wink
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |