Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Has anyone returned LightStim?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
I am seriously considering returning LightStim. I've had it for 2.5 months, and been using it pretty consistently. I am not getting any results I can see. Sad I was most concerned about my sunspots, and they're not going anywhere, not even fading.

So I'd like to know if anyone else has already returned LightStim and got your money back?
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
I got mine just 4 days ago and I have been using it quite religiously - I hope I didn't get caught up and overused the lights on my face. Anyways, I kind of already decided that even if there is no results or marginal results seen at the end of this 90 day trial period, I will just keep it instead of sending it back for the following reasons: I am here in Canada - I had to pay extra $37 to cover the GST/PST and handling charges by the custom,I don't know how to get these back if I return the light device. Secondly, if I do send it back I have to incur additional shipping cost and restocking charge. So at end I don't see how much further ahead I could be. I might as well keep the light and hoping it will work wonder on my face if I use long enough. But that's just me.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I did return it and got the check back.

HTH,
Lucy.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:46 am      Reply with quote
sigma, why did you return it? Did you use it for a while and have no effect? Or was their some other reason? Are you going to try the BQ or Quasar?
salli
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:52 am      Reply with quote
I returned mine also and received a check. I wasn't getting any benefits after regular use.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:26 am      Reply with quote
Me too - no benefits after a while.
Currently, I am trying Quasar.
And I am also about to return Nuface - total waste for me.

HTH,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Sigma and Salli, did you have to call the company to get a Return Auth Number? Or did you just send them a note with the LightStim?

I'm bummed that it didn't do anything for me. I must have thick skin or something. Don't know!

Sigma - thanks for your comment about Nuface. I almost ordered that, too. I guess tools aren't for me.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:34 am      Reply with quote
I called Lightstim, and they told me to send it with the copy of the invoice.

I actually do not know of anyone besides Scaly whom Nuface had helped. I am looking for something like it, but the one which works.
May be UP5 or Cleo, or ... Still searching.

HTH,
Lucy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
Same as sigma here.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Sigma and Salli. I'll give them a call, too.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Salli and Sigma, you returned it back to their address on the invoice, correct? The one in Costa Mesa, CA?
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I believe so. When I talked to them on a phone I double checked the address just to be sure.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, great. Thank you! I returned it. Hopefully they'll refund my money without a problem. I feel that I gave the product a very fair amount of time to work for me, and it didn't. I guess it can't work on every single person. Too bad! I had really high hopes.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:52 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |