Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Eye Puffiness
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Tigercat
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:48 am      Reply with quote
I've been wearing quite obvious puffiness under my eyes since I was a little kid (suspect it's something hereditary:( ). I've been also searching around what product can rescue me, but so far still keep on searching. As the age's growing (I'm 38 now), the problem needless to say also growing.

Heard from my beautician many years ago the ideal world does not exist and so does a single product works for both puffiness and dryness, though almost everyone claims they can improve both. Is it true? Any recommendation doesn't cost high but works?
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:27 am      Reply with quote
I haven't found a product that actually does deliver and reduce dryness along with reducing puffiness aswell. I use Juvena Renewing Eye Serum, and although it's not cheap it's the best product I've found so far that reduces puffiness exclusively. Though I do have to use another eye cream over it as the Renewing Serum doesn't add any extra moisture.
Willow123

Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
I have the same problem and I'm now 44. It appears it is hereditary for me. I am seriously thinking about having the fatty pockets under my eyes removed. It makes me look tired alot.
Shawna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
I also use the Juvena Eye Serum, along with doing the Facercize eye exercises. This has helped, though I still have a bit of puffiness.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
Juvena did absolutely nothing for me.

PSf Cranberry Lift did help a bit. So did Santa Maria Novello eye serum. So did DCX.

Still searching for the one that would really work.

HTH,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't found a product that actually does deliver and reduce dryness along with reducing puffiness aswell.

the same here! Mad
Tigercat
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
Hey, looks like we all got the same headache Laughing

I'll consider trying PSF Cranberry Eye Gel, I like their O2 serum so much and helps me a lot with my easily turn reddish face.

Please keep me posted if you eventually found the one. Wink
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
I so agree with you gals: I don't think any eye cream can actually solve the under eye puffiness, it may help with fine lines or dark circles at best. My under eye puffiness is hereditary so unless I am willing to go under the knife I don't think I will say goodbye to my bags anytime soon. However that hasn't stopped me spending $$$ on those tiny jars of eye creams.
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, none of the products work for me...
Ke Jiang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:22 am      Reply with quote
I have the same problem. Everymorning when I wake up, my eyes are puffy. The difference may be more puffy or less puffy.
I'm using LPR's Vc eye cream now. Among the first period, around one month, it really works, but after that my eyes just stay very puffy Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I had tried to use several oils combined in order to reduce the puffiness, but until now havn't seen effort.
Ke Jiang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:24 am      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
Juvena did absolutely nothing for me.

PSf Cranberry Lift did help a bit. So did Santa Maria Novello eye serum. So did DCX.

Still searching for the one that would really work.

HTH,
Lucy.

What's DCX? Confused
samantha185
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:48 am      Reply with quote
I tried Shiseido UV Whitening eye serum once and it was quite good. Once of the rare few products I actually finished Embarassed Perhaps you can try that?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:55 am      Reply with quote
DCX: Dark Circle X under eye serum from Professional Solutions, basically water, HA, seaweed, soy peptides.
Didn't work for me.
It does for some.
You can always do a search to find the posts for something.

Ke Jiang wrote:
What's DCX? Confused
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:16 am      Reply with quote
Juvena and PSf Cranberry Lift did absolutely nothing for me.

Santa Maria Novella eye serum does help a little.
Ke Jiang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:23 am      Reply with quote
jakee wrote:
DCX: Dark Circle X under eye serum from Professional Solutions, basically water, HA, seaweed, soy peptides.
Didn't work for me.
It does for some.
You can always do a search to find the posts for something.

Ke Jiang wrote:
What's DCX? Confused

It sounds for Dark Circles not for puffiness Confused
Ke Jiang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:25 am      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
Juvena and PSf Cranberry Lift did absolutely nothing for me.

Errr I'm very interested in this one~~
Would you mind to tell me where could I find it?
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:14 am      Reply with quote
I bought mine at eluxury.com

HTH,
Lucy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:36 am      Reply with quote
You'll have to use two products!

I found that Serious Skin Care's Hi-Bright Eye Treatment works great at reducing puffiness. I do have to follow up with a moisturizing eye cream though.

Lori

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:07 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered GoW eye serum with heloxyl. It's supposed to help with puffiness. I can let you know if it really does or not.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:10 am      Reply with quote
Cherisse, please, do!

( Am I right about the name?).

I am thinking abourt ordering it as well, an some daisy serum to even out the complexion, and ...

Thanks,
Lucy.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the Gow Anti-Puffiness serum with Haloxyl for a month now in combination with the Bright I by Skin Actives. The puffiness under my eyes has reduced by about 80%. The dark circles are almost completely gone too.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
Cherisse, please, do!

( Am I right about the name?).

I am thinking abourt ordering it as well, an some daisy serum to even out the complexion, and ...

Thanks,
Lucy.

Yep, you're right about the name! shhhh don't tell my boss. lol

I heard a lot of good things about this (well, it states so on GoW web site, and I believe everything I read. hahaha j/k), so I will surely report back how it works for me.

Genie, thanks for your post. I may have to buy the I-bright, too. That got a good review, too.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
Ke Jiang wrote:
doba wrote:

You can buy it from:
http://lafcony.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=lafcony&Product_Code=10394
michelec
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:29 am      Reply with quote
I also think it's genetics. If you spend endlessly on things that just give little improvement, you could go on forever and spend a fortune.

I say investigate something covering and using something that reflects light for that area. Perfect that as much as possible and make it so you can do it quickly every day.
Ke Jiang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:53 am      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
Ke Jiang wrote:
doba wrote:

You can buy it from:
http://lafcony.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=lafcony&Product_Code=10394

OH!!Thank you very much~ And I had also placed an order yesterday and asked for Juvena and PSF's samples. Hope EDS would carry them.
So I could try all of them out to find which would really work on me
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |