Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Clarins Contouring Facial Lift
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
raindrop921
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hi! Has anyone used Clarins Contouring face life? I heard it makes your face looks skinnier. If any of you tried it, please let me know what you think of it!
Thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried it, for a year before I found out about ultrasonic! It does work for me. It doesn't make my face like ultra slim but it did make my face look firmer and not sure if I'm using the right word, but more refine? If you have the money, get ultrasonic instead, it's better for overall beauty care imho. Very Happy
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
Is the method of use trouble?
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="Lisey"]I've tried it, for a year before I found out about ultrasonic! It does work for me. It doesn't make my face like ultra slim but it did make my face look firmer and not sure if I'm using the right word, but more refine? If you have the money, get ultrasonic instead, it's better for overall beauty care imho. Very Happy[/quote]

Can ultrasonic may your eye area firmer?
raindrop921
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:29 am      Reply with quote
HI
can you tell me where i can get the ultrasonic thing that you are talking about? what is the name of it/

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:17 am      Reply with quote
I use clarin Contour lifting, haven't really seen the difference, but what is that ultrosonic that you mention?
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:18 am      Reply with quote
Lisey wrote:
I've tried it, for a year before I found out about ultrasonic! It does work for me. It doesn't make my face like ultra slim but it did make my face look firmer and not sure if I'm using the right word, but more refine? If you have the money, get ultrasonic instead, it's better for overall beauty care imho. Very Happy

Lisey !!!

Aren't you like 20 years old or something? Laughing.... Damn girl, when most of us talk about firming, it's cause of that sneaky, creeping saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag Shock
whitedewy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
it did nothing for me. never repurchase
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
iaimei wrote:

Can ultrasonic may your eye area firmer?

Yes, the ultrasonic beauty device can be used around the eye area, and make your puffy eyes more firm. Be sure to use only 3MHz though. The ultrasonic device helps make my eyes less puffy, less bags, and less tiring looking.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
raindrop921 wrote:
HI
can you tell me where i can get the ultrasonic thing that you are talking about? what is the name of it/

I purchased my Ultrasonic Beauty Device SD-958 from ib3health.com. Heres the link:

http://ib3health.com/products/UltrasonicBeauty/SonicBeauty/Index.shtml

They got great customer service also!
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
Is the method of use trouble?

No trouble at all. Only requires atleast 10 minutes per day!
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:36 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:

Lisey !!!

Aren't you like 20 years old or something? Laughing.... Damn girl, when most of us talk about firming, it's cause of that sneaky, creeping saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag Shock

yea...23. but it's not a bad thing to tone up those SOFT baby fat though, right? Very Happy
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:39 am      Reply with quote
is this the same as all other brand of face messagers like neutrogena?
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
fishzebby wrote:
is this the same as all other brand of face messagers like neutrogena?

I've never heard of neutrogena ultrasound machine..? Think
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lisey, have you been using this ultrasound machine before you start to see results? Does it go gentle on your face or eye area? I am all intrigued...
raindrop921
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:19 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks lisey!
the ultrasonic is kinda expensive. I'm going to try the clarins one first for now. The cream itself was pricy as well..but well see how it goes. But thanks so much though!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:01 am      Reply with quote
I have tried a sample. I guess the size is too small so no effect is visible.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |