Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Too faced Lip plumping products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
wickawer
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:46 am      Reply with quote
What are your opinions on them. I have tried city lips which was ok.
I am looking at the too faced lip injection extreme, the normal lip injection and the lip injection mask.
I would love to know what you think of these products.
Mischa
5% products discount

Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:55 am      Reply with quote
wickawer wrote:
I am looking at the too faced lip injection extreme, the normal lip injection and the lip injection mask.

I bought the complete kit at Ulta, which contained the lip mask, lip injection extreme and normal and a little container of pink lip gloss. I think they're pretty effective, you can feel the products sting a little when you first put them on. I put the lip mask on only first thing in the morning and follow that with the lip injection extreme. The kit is good value for money, I think I paid around $30 for it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:00 am      Reply with quote
Mischa wrote:
wickawer wrote:

I bought the complete kit at Ulta, which contained the lip mask, lip injection extreme and normal and a little container of pink lip gloss. I think they're pretty effective, you can feel the products sting a little when you first put them on. I put the lip mask on only first thing in the morning and follow that with the lip injection extreme. The kit is good value for money, I think I paid around $30 for it.

I bought the same kit...the traditional lip injection is stingy stuff...keep it away from the corners of your mouth (can cause "kool-aid face if you're not careful!!)...the lip injection extreme employs that marine sphere technology that causes plumping as the "spheres" come in contact with whatever moisture you have on your lips (like the Lipfusion XL)..the mask is stingy and does a great job of stimulating surface circulation....All in all, a nice little kit if you're one who doesn't mind a bit of a bite with your plumper.
Pudoodles
daisylondon
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:42 am      Reply with quote
I recently bought a Lip Injection in a pale pink. It definitely plumps them a little bit. I use it as a gloss. It cost £12 from HQHair.
Ziggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:16 am      Reply with quote
I have tried the regular LI in clear.

I liked that my pale lips turned dark pink from the circulation. They might have plumped up slightly too for a short period.

BUT: it was sticky on my lips (a la Juicy Tubes). Stung a bit too, but I dont mind really. And if you're looking for long-term results, this is rubbish.

Haven't tried the Extreme ed. though.

Norwegian, 28, brunette, medium/pale skintone, green eyes. Not sensitive skin, bit dry in winter, trying to figure out preventative skincare. Happy with: retin-a cream, emu, LRP Anthelios ss, Careprost. Stopped with CPs. Curious about: Bioderma ss, Renova, gadgets.
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
I got the kit, too, when an online promo was going on. I think the mask is stupid. It works by causing irritation that lasts for a couple of hours. I like the glosses in the kit. I don't think the Extreme plumps any better than the original. They all work great over a stain or lip liner--good lasting power. Right now I am digging mini lip glosses/plumpers by Urban Decay and Tarte. I love minis. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
I've only tried the original lip injection. They did plump up my lips to amazing proportions, but didn't seem to last long. However, I will keep using this product as there are no others I've come across to keep my lips this plump!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |