Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Candida Recovery - here goes!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
I'm starting this to keep track of a few of us who are going to be working on addressing and healing our Candida. Both TAMgirl and myself (also Racergirl) are starting on a program to cleanse the little b-tards. Here's where we purchased:

Here's the initial link explaining the prices. I paid $14.95 for a yearly membership to obtain the wholesale pricing: http://www.candidasupport.org/candida_cleanse.html#order

These are the product kits: http://www.ghtdiscountclub.com/YeastRecoveryPrograms.aspx?ID=support3

Here's a wonderful link originally posted by ScotsLass (thanks) that outlines all manner of information regarding Candida:

http://www.sheilashea.com/candida.html

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
Good for you, Scalawaggirl!

I had my own loooong battle with candida a couple of years ago and I tried EVERYTHING! Man, those little buggers can really be a pain.

If any of you ever need little tips or want to hear someone else's experience with candida, let me know! I've been around the block and them some with it. Smile
Racecargirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for starting the new thread. I was wondering if one should be started. This is great. We can all keep tabs on how we're all doing.

Early 50s, blonde hair (natural) with red streaks (mid-life crisis), blue eyes, fair skin, small pores, very dry skin, some pigmentation (thanks to growing up in Miami), starting to see fine lines. Love my NuFace and Quasar SP and the CPs and Retin A are working as well.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
Shawna wrote:
Good for you, Scalawaggirl!

I had my own loooong battle with candida a couple of years ago and I tried EVERYTHING! Man, those little buggers can really be a pain.

If any of you ever need little tips or want to hear someone else's experience with candida, let me know! I've been around the block and them some with it. Smile

Shawn, welcome and please share, girl! It would be fantastic to hear another person's experience who has successfully battled against this.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
Scally, you mentioned on the other thread that you order came already. Did they use US Postal Service or UPS. It depends on if I have my order sent to work, versus at home. I don't want the package sitting on the porch all day in the sun damaging the supplements.

Early 50s, blonde hair (natural) with red streaks (mid-life crisis), blue eyes, fair skin, small pores, very dry skin, some pigmentation (thanks to growing up in Miami), starting to see fine lines. Love my NuFace and Quasar SP and the CPs and Retin A are working as well.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
Racecargirl wrote:
Scally, you mentioned on the other thread that you order came already. Did they use US Postal Service or UPS. It depends on if I have my order sent to work, versus at home. I don't want the package sitting on the porch all day in the sun damaging the supplements.

Hi, they shipped it UPS!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
Racecargirl wrote:

Hi, they shipped it UPS!

Thanks. Then I'll have it shipped to work. UPS leaves everything onthe porch in the sun, snow, rain, etc....

scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
Racecargirl wrote:
scalawaggirl wrote:
Racecargirl wrote:

Hi, they shipped it UPS!

Thanks. Then I'll have it shipped to work. UPS leaves everything onthe porch in the sun, snow, rain, etc....

I know. I have a love/hate relationship with UPS and read the thread where they charge brokerage fees for Canadian deliveries! WTH? I'm moving there eventually and THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME HAPPY!

ETA: I'm eating yogurt right now so that is why I'm frisky. I don't really like it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
I commend you ladies!
This is something I've been trying to get myself to do, just haven't been disciplined enough to follow through.
However, what got me interested in candida was a very informative book called "The Body Ecology Diet", "A reading for anyone with Digestive Disorders, Candidiasis, Chronic Fatigue...". I have the 4th edition..but last time I checked I think they were up to 8 editions.
I also found this woman's website helpful:
http://www.geocities.com/hotsprings/4966/mystory.htm

Has anyone else heard of the Formula SF722 that she used?

Can't wait to hear how this works out for everyone Smile

ETA: Anyone in the Atlanta area, the restaurant R. Thomas has Body Ecology/Candida friendly meals on their menu. I've also seen the R. Thomas fermented veggies and other things on end caps in a few grocery stores.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Sundew! I'll have to check that book out soon. I drank some ginger ale tonight though I mostly stick with water. However, I get my bands changed tomorrow so I ate red thai curry as my last month-and-a-half-ly hurrah (need the ginger ale to tone down the hot, hot, hot I order). So, I won't beat myself up too hard since I stick to water the rest of the time.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
Sundew, I checked out the links for that formula and it looks like it's similar to others in that it kills the candida. One of the vendors also noted that they recommend adding good bacteria, toxin remover and MSM. It seems that most of these programs address it in a similar way but I might look into this as it potentially could be cheaper for longer term use.

I also need to get strict with skipping the sugars and that includes fruits - but not so sure how well I'll do with that. I must think on this more - as in will using the system I purchased help gain control of the candida or must I also follow a strict diet? Thoughts?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
Scalawaggirl - as a LONG time sufferer of this dreaded curse, my most important suggestion would be to overwhelm your body with good bacteria.

When I went to my homeopath for answers to cure underlying candida, she suggested to restrict intake of all yeasts for the first few weeks - which includes refined/complex carbs, and some B supplements have baker's yeast type ingredients which should be avoided.

She also prescribed a probiotic called SB FlorActiv which is 250mg of saccharomyces cerevisiae, a type of bacteria which does not colonise the gut but kills off most candida bacteria - so it needs to be supplemented by a full spectrum probiotic supplement during and immediately after the course.

I had bouts of candida infection for years and after I started supplementing a full spectrum protein powder I was surprised that the b-stards rarely returned, except during highly stressful times and bouts of bad diet. I had also tried the whole organic yoghurt thing, eating tons of the stuff, but there was simply not enough bacteria in the product to help in the initial "battle", I also tried various (and expensive!!) Nature's Way 25 billion acidophilus supplements, but I did not experience any positive or substantial results.

I started a 6 month course of Miessence's MiVitality pre/pro-biotic powder which contained all strains of "beneficial" bacteria which was in a base of digested organic ingredients. I have not had any infections since, and I have strayed many times to a high sugar diet but my body seems to have rebuilt its intestinal flora quite well. There is a powder and liquid version of the MiVitality product, I have tried both but prefer the powder. The powder is expensive, I think around $40USD for a jar, but it lasts for months and I would take large doses frequently during the first few weeks with the liquid version, then I dropped off to 1tsp a day until I finished my 4th jar.

I think Canesten would miss all the profit they were making off me in those miserable years Laughing
smqueen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:15 am      Reply with quote
very very interested.. ladies whove done this can you please share your story and remedies?
stellamaris
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:00 am      Reply with quote
I have heard of folks getting good results with this supplement:

http://www.simplydivinebotanicals.com/lapo.html

Haven't used it myself (luckily I do not have issues with Candida) but I thought I would put it out there.

I can say that the seller has good fast USPS shipping and I do use and like her You're My Everything supplement (although it tastes horrid).
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi Scally! While at Chapters yesterday I was lucky enough to find a copy of "The Cure Is In The Cupboard - How To Use Oregano for Better Health" by Dr. Cass Ingrams. This book is so informative and an absolute must have if you really want to know about the health benefits and conditions that you can treat with Wild Mediterranean Oil of Oregano. It also includes specific directions on how much oil to use topically and/or orally to treat each illness/ailment.

The book was particularly insightful about Candida and how difficult it is to cure. I did a double-take when I came across the passage that stated Oil of Oregano taken topically and orally will conclusively kill off this insideous yeast/fungi. In fact, the book goes as far to say that in every single lab study and test that was performed, the ONLY thing that truly eradicated the Candida yeast/fungi (both skin and blood-born) was Oil of Oregano. It especially blew the pants off of pharmaceutical grade products (GOOD-BYE CANESTEN, et al!!! Dancing). Another eye-opener was discovering that Candida was the only fungus that survived the nuclear bomb tests in the 40's and 50's (think about that...the ONLY one!). Even the US Federal Government got in on the act in an attempt to prove this medicinal spice was ineffective and discovered the complete opposite. Oil of Oregano killed every germ it was tested against, including nine pathogens (some of which were salmonella, E.coli, listeria, staph, pseudomonas, and molds). Pretty amazing stuff, eh!!!

I'm trying really, really hard right now to ignore the results of my saliva test and the fact that my body is likely crawling with some form of mutating Candida <GAG!>. Thanks to this book I am anxious to start with Ingrams recommended amounts of oil AND capsules every day! That's right, to treat chronic Candida there are Oil of Oregano capsules that Dr. Ingrams suggests you take (in addition to the oil under the tongue and oil added to your shampoo and liquid soap, etc.). The capsules contain crushed wild oregano herb which is very potent and helps to attack the Candida in your intestines. The purpose of using both the capsules and the oil is to efficiently cover every angle. The oregano oil can also be diluted with cold-pressed organic olive oil and applied directly to your skin to cure rashes or severe itch (a definite sign of skin Candida). NOTE: you should never apply the oil to your skin without diluting it first as it is extremely strong and spicy and is guaranteed to BURN upon contact (be especially careful applying a diluted solution around the genital area - ouch!). Another interesting medicinal benefit of Oil of Oregano is it claims to kill the Super-germs that are antibiotic-resistant (guess I'll be storing up on this before the Pandemic flu arrives!). This spice also purportedly destroys the Herpes virus!! My God, this stuff sounds like the HG of all antiseptics, doesn't it??? -

Now I realize you (and a few others) have just committed to trying the Threelac system from the link I originally posted, so I'm not certain if you'll want to continue along that route or return it and attempt the Oil of Oregano system instead. I have definitely decided to try to the Oil of Oregano program alone (based on the book above) and monitor my results without any other product interference so that I can clearly identify what is working. If what Dr. Ingrams says is true, Candida is a multi-pronged beast that is extremely difficult to kill because it continually mutates. He is quite convincing in his explanations that nothing he has tested Candida against could kill it except for Oil of Oregano. BTW - he suffered from a chronic blood-born fungal infection for a period of his life that virtually disabled him - this is what caused him to explore Oil of Oregano.

Like everyone else these days, Ingram has his own line of Wild Meditteranean Oil of Oregano products. Based on my findings so far, I'm fairly confident about sourcing the oil elsewhere. But I will try his specific Oil of Oregano capsules because I do not believe anyone else makes them (his products sound like good quality as well!).

So, what does everyone think? Does this sound too good to be true?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for starting the new thread Scally! I also got the "A" enzymes instead of the "L" (can't remember the names). I figured I could always reduce the dose and work my way up if I needed to, but I'd rather have the stronger ones in my arsenal.

Okay, here is something that really concerns me about how I'm going to react to this program. I know I have a huge yeast problem, but I also have a history of bacterial vaginosis (bv). I've often gone to the gyn over the last year or two and had a combination of both infections, which my doc said is pretty rare since one tends to dominate the other. So, my concern is that as I start killing off the yeast, that the bv will return in full force. However, since these two tend to be opposites of each other, I don't know if I can really treat for both simultaneously. Anyone have any ideas on this?

ScotsLass - Thanks for the info on oregano oil. Do you have any links you could share? I think we'll all have to compare notes on the systems we are using. I went with the threelac system because the owners of the site seem very sincere and that it was the only thing that truly helped them eliminate their problem.

Scally - So are you going to incorporate a mix of the Threelac system and the oregano oil? I guess I just don't know what too much treatment is and would be scared to overwhelm my body.
Racecargirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:37 am      Reply with quote
Well I ordered the program with the Active Emzymes. i did the spit in the glass test this morning and in SECONDS Shock the little legs appeared. I didn't need to wait the 30 minutes. Now I'm also considering using the Oil of Oregano in supplement to the program I ordered. TAMgirl99, you mentioned using both. Are you going to do this?

TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:37 am      Reply with quote
I forgot to mention that my order is scheduled to arrive today and I will be starting immediately as well.

Scally - I forgot to mention that I'm with you on the sugar thing. I seriously doubt I'll be able to eliminate it all but will do my best as I know it will be helpful. I also have a kefir starter kit that has been lying around and as soon as I get my fridge repaired I hope to experiment with it. In the meantime, I have been buying kefir milk from Kroger. They have various flavors (plain, raspberry and pomegranite) but I stick with the plain since it doesn't contain sugar.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:39 am      Reply with quote
Racecargirl wrote:
Well I ordered the program with the Active Emzymes. i did the spit in the glass test this morning and in SECONDS Shock the little legs appeared. I didn't need to wait the 30 minutes. Now I'm also considering using the Oil of Oregano in supplement to the program I ordered. TAMgirl99, you mentioned using both. Are you going to do this?

No, I'm going to stick with the Threelac system protocol. If I feel I need a boost then I might add the oregano later on. I think Scalawaggirl is going to do both though.
Shawna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:41 am      Reply with quote
Hi ladies!

Okay, I have battled with candida for years and years which I attribute mostly to the hoards of antibiotics I did in my youth for ear infections and acne. Ugh.

Anyways, there are several things that I've done that have helped. It's hard to say that any one thing cinched it (actually, there is one thing that nipped it in the bud but it's pretty unconventional- will mention it later), but for me I think it has taken several rounds of treatments in order to get it under control. Let me just say, that I don't think there is any ONE product that it going to rid you of your candida problem. I know some advertise that they are kind of the golden ticket to recovery. Gotta watch out for those!

My body is actually pretty tricky, so not everyone may need to try everything that I have. But I'll still include it all.

I found that adhering to a strict candida diet was very important. I think that the "Body Ecology Diet" is a good source of info and fermented foods are very helpful. However I found out that I have an allergy to one of the strains of bacteria responsible for fermenting/culturing, so that complicated things for me. I found that high quality probiotics were very important- especially the kind that you find in the refrigerated section of HFS. They generally have more potency. I like the Pharmax HLC line, but there are many good ones.

I tried Oil of Oregano and other such products, and found them to be helpful, too. But keep in mind that anti-fungals need to be cycled on a regular basis so that the body doesn't become resistant to them.

Another VERY helpful therapy- colon hydrotherapy. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's effective! Following up with a rectal probiotic implant is almost essential. The colonic helps flush bacteria out of the system and the implant brings in the big guns. Make sure you find a good therapist that is knowledgeable and knows to use warm water when dealing with dysbiosis/candida.

Keep in mind that when you are dealing with candida, you are often also dealing with "leaky gut", so healing the intestinal lining is just as important as restoring the proper balance of bacteria. Supplements containing L-Glutamine and Glucosamine are helpful with this.

Finally, I found a ton of help from a therapy called NMT that my naturopath practices. The website is http://www.nmt.md/PatientIndex.cfm. It is very unconventional medicine, but extremely effective. I have been dealing with digestive issues, candida, food allergies, immune stuff, etc., for a long time and this is the only thing that has really resolved many of these issues for me- including the candida. I think this is because the candida problem was intermingled with other things for me, like leaky gut and allergies to certain beneficial bacteria and anti-fungals.

So. There ya go! I don't know if this is helpful for anyone, or simply overwhelming. Shock

Best of health to y'all! Let me know if I can be of any help. Smile
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:57 am      Reply with quote
ScotsLass, first of all, thanks for that information! It's a funny coincidence but BKKGirl brought oregano oil up in another thread (MSM) and I already ordered it since I had to replace some other supplements, as well (from BioAlternatives - great products and cheap). I am planning to add this in along with the Threelac system. One of the recurrent themes, and mentioned again, is keeping up with the probiotics, which I totally agree is necessary. I will be cautious, however, as I do not want to completely detox at once!

Now, I have a yeast infection at the moment that had progressed, as of yesterday, to the "itchy" stage. I was sorely tempted to pick up some Monistat lotion but forgot to do it. I did start the Threelac program yesterday and took 2 of the Active Enzymes and 2 Threelacs. My tummy was a little reactive (regarding digestion) but I was fine. I may add fiber back in just to assist but not sure yet. I used my Nano Cyclic soap this morning to ward off the bacteria (trying to avoid being graphic here so use your imagination) and I have no more irritation so it obviously worked! I am being quite rebellious in not filling out the prescription but I just don't want to further put myself in a detrimental situation than where I am now by adding antibiotics to the mix.

TAM, I'm not sure whether the oregano will cause more issues with your dual bacteria situation! That sounds rather complicated in addition to an already overwhelming malady. Damn. I'll let you know how the oregano works out, though. I need to pick up some kefir next time I go to the grocery and will get the one without sugar. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has trouble with this - and I'm someone who DOES NOT have a sweet tooth! Smile

Shawna, thanks! I have been taking L-Glutamine daily (1 tsp.) and almost bought Glucosamine but opted not to at this time (I need bigger containers!). Also, I have been looking into colon cleansing and thanks for bringing up the hydrotherapy angle, which is certainly key. With our collective information, I think we will have any and all angles covered!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:06 am      Reply with quote
Well done Scally for starting a new thread, I felt a bit bad hijacking the msm thread.
well I did the spitting test again this morning and there were legs! I was quite surprised at how obvious it was today, compared to yesterdays.
I went out this morning and bought some digestive enzymes and acidophilus, hoping to put some goodness back into my gut, but since reading the previous posts I don't think it's going to cut the mustard!(An english term!)

I read the very informative article, but it was quite scary as there seemed to be a million and one things to take. I really wouldn't have a clue where to start.

I like the sound of the oil of oregano. That sounds as though it would be quite simple?!
Does anyone have any links regarding this? (Ditto Tamgirl)

Miranets: did you take the sb floractive and miessense's mivatility? Were those the two products that you felt 'Cured' you? Sorry I got a bit confused Rolling Eyes
Do you have any links for these? I like the idea of the two, I need something simple, I'm never going to buy loads of different herbs and make yoghurt, it's just not gonna happen!!

I'm looking forward to hearing the girls updates on their healing programmes, keep us informed.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:24 am      Reply with quote
I thought I would go ahead and post this link since I have referred to this site several times over the last few days. It is a forum dedicated to this issue. It's a bit chaotic but at least it has a search function. I also found some good info on bv. It looks like most of the treatments for it also treat candida, so hopefully the system I bought will help take care of both. I'm now also considering a product called candaclear which is a probiotic suppository to balance the vaginal flora.

Yeast forum:
http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/kiddredd

Info on bv:
http://www.rockwellnutrition.com/product.asp?itemid=1208&catid=139
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
Preenie - When I first noticed that my bouts of infection cleared off was when I started taking a protein supplement (a host of other health problems improved as well) but I still had a tendency to head towards the "itching" stage if I didn't eat well, so I started a 2 jar program of the MiVitality probiotic supplement, then at the end of the two jars I started the SB Floractiv and all the while still supplementing the MiVitality powder and liquid. The liquid MiVitality actually contains the FlorActiv strain of bacteria.

I think the combination of these products really helped to overwhelm any candida overgrowth, but I can't pinpoint to any one - if anything was the least helpful it would be the FlorActiv, since I started taking it after I had already felt improvement.

I have been off all probiotics (except very intermittent yoghurt consumption) for around 5 months now. I will be starting a colon hydrotherapy course along with probiotic supplementation again next month to help boost intestinal flora levels again.

The links for Miessence Mivitality iswww.mionegroup.com

SB Floractiv is a health practitioner product so I don't have a link.
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hey everyone - I just finished reading an extremely helpful article on Candida and highly recommend that everyone review it so that you really get a grasp of what this fungus is doing to your body.

http://www.candidayeastkillers.com/greatest-threat.htm

What is paramount here (IMO, anyway), is wrapping your head around the biology of our bodies after our healthy 'fungal immune systems' have been destroyed by a Candida infestation. Here is very brief synopsis of "Good Bacteria/Bad Fungus" info: A healthy body that has never encountered a fungi infection has around 6-8 pounds of friendly bacteria in the lower gut. This comprises approximately 85% of all organisms in the bowel. The other 15% should be fungus or yeast. This is the ratio needed to keep the fungus from running rampant and overtaking your body. Fungus is much more powerful than bacteria - it also does not have any anti-bodies to protect itself so it produces very deadly mycotoxins (anti-bacterial poisons). Once your secondary immune system has been compromised by an overgrowth of Candida fungus, your body will NEVER again possess the ability to maintain a healthy bacteria/fungus ratio ON IT'S OWN. I thought that once the fungus was killed and we re-stocked our bodies with the good bacteria (through probiotics), that everything would naturally kick in again and things would spontaneously go back to normal. Well this doesn't seem to be the case. Once you read the article above, you'll understand the ramifications of what the candida does on a multitude of levels. A lifestyle treatment plan of probiotics, anti-fungals and a diet low in sugars appears to be the only way to realistically keep the friendly bacteria and fungus balance in check. Otherwise the fungal infection cycle can be triggered all over again.

This explains soooooo much to me and why other psuedo treatments I've tried in the past with cleanses and probiotics didn't work for long.

Scally - I came across an article on Oil of Oregano last month while researching alternative methods of dealing with tooth issues (pain, infections, root canals, etc). Many people swear that this is the best thing to use to destroy oral bacteria and prevent tooth decay. It's also a natural pain-killer when applied to a sore tooth and claims to be just as effective as OTC drugs. I was so impressed by this that I dug a little deeper and realized OoO can be used to treat a lot of different conditions. The rest is history now that I've failed the candida saliva test! BTW I thought you'd find this excerpt from the FAQ section of Dr. Cass Ingrams website interesting:

Quote:
Does oregano kill Candida albicans (commonly referred to as a yeast infection)?

Yes. A team of researchers led by Dr. Harry Preuss and Dr. Cass Ingram at the Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, D.C., completed a comprehensive study on the efficacy of Oil of Oreganol P73 against Candida albicans. They concluded that the daily oral administration of Oil of Oreganol P73 may be highly effective in the prevention and treatment of candidiasis. The results gleaned from the study were so impressive that an article was written on the findings and published in Volume 228 of the Journal of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. Please Click Here to view the complete findings of the study.

Tamgirl & Preenie - please visit this website for more info on Oil of Oregano -www.p-73.com . In addition to writing 12 health-related books, Dr. Cass Ingram is also the world's leading expert on Oil of Oregano. You'll find a lot of fantastic info on this website as well as a slew of peer reviewed scientific research papers that have been published on the medicinal powers of Wild Meditteranean Oil Of Oregano. I am really blown away by this stuff and have already called my fave health store to discuss it. They can't keep enough of it in stock and say it is truly awesome. Can't wait to go pick up my supply tomorrow!

Oh, I thought this was worth noting also as there are a number of people worried about killing off one problem only to be left with another (present company included Wink ).
Quote:
Will Oregabiotic or other Oil of Oreganol P-73 products harm my digestion, destroying beneficial intestinal bacteria?

No. Unlike prescription antibiotics, Oil of Oregano P-73 based supplements used as recommended will not disrupt the balance of friendly bacteria

As soon as I find more info on a 'protocol' to follow in order to treat Candida with OoO, I'll post it.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |