Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Candida Recovery - here goes!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
ScotsLass wrote:
Hi Tricia! I almost forgot that you have the option of sourcing Fibre 1 when you visit your DH in Montreal. You'll have to tell me how it compares in taste to the brand you buy in the US (which sounds identical). I swear to God, once you start eating this cereal you'll never want to be without it (even when you travel - LOL!). Oh, and you might want to look into (or stock up on) the rest of the Genuine Health products during your next visit to Canada. It might be a lot easier to pick-up your Greens+Extra Energy here and eliminate the entire shipping process (or have hubby send you care-packs when you run low Wink ).

Love reading about your results using OoO - I hope this thread becomes a journal of sorts so that everyone can keep abreast of the subtle and more pronounced effects OoO has had on your body and in fighting candida. Thanks so much for detailing your experience; I find all the info you share extremely helpful. Smile

I'll PM you right now with my email addy so we send each other our Word doc's.

~Lorraine~

Hi, Lorraine. I emailed you the word document for the kombucha. Smile I'll keep an eye out for the Fiber 1 while in Montréal, for sure, and was also wondering - do you know, if they sell Greens+ in stores or is it only available online? I could do some checking myself so don't worry, if you don't know.

I think the OoO is working so well, I am having a MAJOR purge so I've backed off to taking it in the morning only. This started, BTW, after I started keeping it under my tongue so I think it must get into the bloodstream more efficiently than going through the stomach. Makes sense to me, this way.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Wow this thread is becomming a wealth of information.
Well today is my last day of taking antibiotics for Urinary Tract Infection and of course I am starting with candida now Rolling Eyes
I have just ordered these from a UK site so that I can start the course next week, just wondered if anyone has heard of them:

http://www.maisonradical.ca/Nouveau_Dossier/New_Nordic/Dida.htm

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
ScotsLass wrote:
Hi Tricia! I almost forgot that you have the option of sourcing Fibre 1 when you visit your DH in Montreal. You'll have to tell me how it compares in taste to the brand you buy in the US (which sounds identical). I swear to God, once you start eating this cereal you'll never want to be without it (even when you travel - LOL!). Oh, and you might want to look into (or stock up on) the rest of the Genuine Health products during your next visit to Canada. It might be a lot easier to pick-up your Greens+Extra Energy here and eliminate the entire shipping process (or have hubby send you care-packs when you run low Wink ).

Love reading about your results using OoO - I hope this thread becomes a journal of sorts so that everyone can keep abreast of the subtle and more pronounced effects OoO has had on your body and in fighting candida. Thanks so much for detailing your experience; I find all the info you share extremely helpful. Smile

I'll PM you right now with my email addy so we send each other our Word doc's.

~Lorraine~

Hi, Lorraine. I emailed you the word document for the kombucha. Smile I'll keep an eye out for the Fiber 1 while in Montréal, for sure, and was also wondering - do you know, if they sell Greens+ in stores or is it only available online? I could do some checking myself so don't worry, if you don't know.

I think the OoO is working so well, I am having a MAJOR purge so I've backed off to taking it in the morning only. This started, BTW, after I started keeping it under my tongue so I think it must get into the bloodstream more efficiently than going through the stomach. Makes sense to me, this way.

Hi Tricia! I just emailed you page one of my Fibre 1 recipes (second page to be forwarded shortly). You can definitely buy the Greens+ products from stores in Montreal. Just print this off for future reference.

Quebec Stores
Available at select GNC stores
Available at select Health First
Available at select Jean-Marc Brunet LE NATURISTE
Available at select Loblaws stores
Available at select Nutrition House stores
Available at select Provigo/Maxi stores

Montreal
À Votre Santé
5126 Rue Sherbrooke O.
Montréal, QC
H4A 1T1
(514) 482-8233

Carrefour Santé
767 Rachel Est
Montréal, QC
H2J 2H2
(514) 524-7222

Health Tree
7133 Côte St. Luc Rd.
Montréal, QC
H4V 1J2
(514) 484-5031

Ki Nature & Santé
4279 rue St. Denis
Montréal, QC
H2J 2K9
(514) 841-9696 www.kinat.com

Liquid Nutrition
1420 Drummond
Montréal, QC
H3G 1W1
(514)849-4037 www.liquidnutrition.ca

Optimum
630 Sherbrooke West
100 Montréal, QC
H3A 1E4
(514) 845-1015

Rachelle-Bery
4660 blvd St-Laurent
Montréal, QC
H2T 1R3
(514) 849-4118 www.rachellebery.com

Rachelle-Bery
505 Rachel est
Montreal, QC
(514) 524-0725 www.rachellebery.com

Rachelle-Bery
2510 rue Beaubien est
Montreal, QC
(514) 727-2327 www.rachellebery.com

Rachelle-Bery
2005 rue Ste-Catherine est
Montreal, QC
(514) 525-2215 www.rachellebery.com

Rachelle-Bery
1332 Fleury est
Montreal, QC
(514) 388-5793 www.rachellebery.com

Rachelle-Bery
217 St- Charles Ouest
Montreal, QC
(450) 674-0729 www.rachellebery.com

Ra-vie Prod-Naturels
1 Place Ville Marie
Montréal, QC
H3B 3Y1
(514) 866-9881

Vogel (La Baie)
585 Ste. Catherine Ouest
Montréal, QC
H3C 3E9
(514) 281-4605

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:34 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:

Hi again - How is the major purge going? Are you feeling any better today? There is no doubt that taking the OoO under your tongue has expediated the effects of the herb into your bloodstream (your lingual artery would make sure of this). And you sound totally on track with one dose a day until your body settles down. Based on your strong intuitiveness I think you'll just 'know' when to re-introduce a second smaller dose of OoO in the near future. In fact you may feel well enough to do so in the next few days (again, starting with half a second dose).

Sounds as if you may be going through another die-off stage also ( Crying or Very sad ). They say the first 4-8 weeks are the worst, so your current 'purge' may just come with the territory. Sometimes it seems as if there is a constant cycle of one step forward, three steps back with this thing. To be honest, this is the part that can get to me the most. Rolling Eyes

Hope you're feeling better soon.

~Lorraine~ wave

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:25 am      Reply with quote
ScotsLass wrote:
scalawaggirl wrote:

Hi again - How is the major purge going? Are you feeling any better today? There is no doubt that taking the OoO under your tongue has expediated the effects of the herb into your bloodstream (your lingual artery would make sure of this). And you sound totally on track with one dose a day until your body settles down. Based on your strong intuitiveness I think you'll just 'know' when to re-introduce a second smaller dose of OoO in the near future. In fact you may feel well enough to do so in the next few days (again, starting with half a second dose).

Sounds as if you may be going through another die-off stage also ( Crying or Very sad ). They say the first 4-8 weeks are the worst, so your current 'purge' may just come with the territory. Sometimes it seems as if there is a constant cycle of one step forward, three steps back with this thing. To be honest, this is the part that can get to me the most. Rolling Eyes

Hope you're feeling better soon.

~Lorraine~ wave

Hello there and THANKS for the store information! That's great and I will definitely be picking some up while I'm there. Smile Maybe Alain will see the benefits and want to start taking it himself!

The purge is going okay; it's actually improving. I realized that I wasn't drinking enough water so I made sure to do so yesterday and things were much, much better. I decided to take a dose last night and so far, so good. Oops, when I wrote this, things seemed good but I've got more breakouts so I won't be taking a dose of OoO tonight. Smile Taking it under the tongue makes loads of difference both in taste and effectiveness, let me tell you! I'm not discouraged because, like you said, I'm really aware of what's happening so that makes addressing any issues as they come up, much easier. Oh, I also stopped taking my Oat Beta Glucans (internally) as I felt it was just too much detox going on. So, I'm still on the Threelac, MSM, OoO and Kombucha. Goodness, I'd say I'm covered! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
scally- are (were) you taking liquid oat beta glucans? (or the capsules?) Where do you get yours from? Thanks so much for all the info (including the kombucha info!) Smile

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
amnis wrote:
scally- are (were) you taking liquid oat beta glucans? (or the capsules?) Where do you get yours from? Thanks so much for all the info (including the kombucha info!) Smile

Amnis, they are capsules, NSI brand that I bought from Vitacost. HTH!!! Oh, you're very welcome.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hello! Smile

I'm not certain I have Candida but I really failed the spit test badly Embarassed

I got some P-73 oil of (certified) wild oregano softgels called Oreganol. The dose is 1 daily.

I also take some MSM 1/2 t. daily so far but I've been upping it every few days.

I also have MiVitality probiotics and Greens+ Extra Energy on order.

Does anyone know if I can take all of these supplements at the same time or should ther be some sort of order, namely the probiotic, MSM and oregano.

I've had intestinal problems (constipation) for so many years I don't know what normal is. Confused

I figured even if I don't have a bad case of Candida these products can't hurt, right?

So, if anyone would like to chime in on if you think I should wait to take a probiotic till after I've had oregano/MSM for a while--please do! Thanks! Very Happy
aramel
5% products discount

Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi red77, I read on Dr. Ingrams site that taking the probotics at night before bed and then supplement with OoO at each meal. At the very least wait 4 hours between the two.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Just wanted to throw in another update since I've added something to my routine. As mentioned earlier in this thread, I'm giving the "oil pulling" method a whirl. My sinuses have been really bad this week and in my reading on this practice people seemed to get sinus relief almost immediately. I'm only going to do the 3-5 minutes, not 15-20 minutes, since there seems to be a lot of debate on leaving the toxins/microbes in your mouth that long once they've been "pulled". I'm currently using refined sunflower oil since that was the only sunflower oil my grocery store carried.

I've repeated this twice now, last night and this a.m. and the first thing I noticed was that food tasted more intense this morning. My sinuses are still AWFUL this morning and I was even dizzy walking into work from the head congestion. Other than that, not much to report yet but it definitely mentally feels good to do this! I will report back if I have more significant results.

Oh, and I also added coconut oil in to my routine topically. I feel like my yeast infection is almost gone, but I still had a bit of minor itching and this seems to really help.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi, ladies. I just wanted to pop in and update regarding the Fiber One cereal (I could just hug you, ScotsLass for the rec) - it is defintely better than the store brand! This stuff is so easy to eat and it tastes good to boot! I always sprinkle some blueberries on it for some sparkly surprises and it's working A-#1 for providing all the fiber I could ever want in a day's dose. Smile One cup (a normal cereal bowl) is 28g of fiber, which is just nutty considering the other options out there. Heck, I'd even bag this up and take it on the road to eat dry, it's that good! Smile

Red77, I take MSM 2x/day (once upon awakening and the other no later than 6pm). I have the Greens+ on order, as well, and will take those only in the AM. Currently, I use Threelac probiotics and kombucha tea but I like the idea of taking it prior to sleeping for maximum benefits (the Threelac, I space out 3x/day). As for the oregano, I take it in the morning and am back to only one dose right now because it has tipped me into major detox mode - I am breaking out on my face but hopefully, will have it under control. I also picked this as a good time to do a TCA Cross (so my skin will look even more weird). Smile I'm keeping it simple, though, and only doing a 1x treatment because I'm going to see my husband next week and don't want to look like a dotted freak. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:50 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
Just wanted to throw in another update since I've added something to my routine. As mentioned earlier in this thread, I'm giving the "oil pulling" method a whirl. My sinuses have been really bad this week and in my reading on this practice people seemed to get sinus relief almost immediately. I'm only going to do the 3-5 minutes, not 15-20 minutes, since there seems to be a lot of debate on leaving the toxins/microbes in your mouth that long once they've been "pulled". I'm currently using refined sunflower oil since that was the only sunflower oil my grocery store carried.

I've repeated this twice now, last night and this a.m. and the first thing I noticed was that food tasted more intense this morning. My sinuses are still AWFUL this morning and I was even dizzy walking into work from the head congestion. Other than that, not much to report yet but it definitely mentally feels good to do this! I will report back if I have more significant results.

Oh, and I also added coconut oil in to my routine topically. I feel like my yeast infection is almost gone, but I still had a bit of minor itching and this seems to really help.

Yay! I'm so glad your yeast infection has dissipated!!!!!! Yippee! Good call on the coconut oil, it's fantastic stuff and the only oil I use for high-heat cooking.

Keep us posted on the oil pulling - I still can't get my head around it or the gag reflex that happens every time I think about doing that. Lordy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:28 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
Keep us posted on the oil pulling - I still can't get my head around it or the gag reflex that happens every time I think about doing that. Lordy.

Laughing Actually it isn't bad at all! On one of the sites someone said the sunflower oil tasted like sunflower seeds (which I like) but I don't actually taste anything. To me, it has even less flavor than mineral oil. You just slowly move it around your mouth and sucking it through your teeth. It doesn't get anywhere near my throat so I haven't even come close to gagging. I definitely think it's worth giving a whirl. Our mouths are SO disgusting! Neutral
Scout
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Ladies!
I just didn't want to be canceling out one or the other supplements or overload the old bod Razz

aramel, will you post a link to Dr Ingram's site, pleae? Thank you Very Happy

I'm going to try fermenting some veggies (lacto-fermentation). Anyone heard of this? It's so very interesting. Shock

My friends think I'm nuts Laughing But that's what friends are for, right? Very Happy
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:52 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
Laughing Actually it isn't bad at all! On one of the sites someone said the sunflower oil tasted like sunflower seeds (which I like) but I don't actually taste anything. To me, it has even less flavor than mineral oil. You just slowly move it around your mouth and sucking it through your teeth. It doesn't get anywhere near my throat so I haven't even come close to gagging. I definitely think it's worth giving a whirl. Our mouths are SO disgusting! Neutral

Yeah, I know that's right. I might give this a shot after I get the braces off. I've been wearing double elastics in an effort to jump start the movement on my left side's bite. Seems to be working well so hopefully, I'll have them off in a few months.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:

Yeah, I know that's right. I might give this a shot after I get the braces off. I've been wearing double elastics in an effort to jump start the movement on my left side's bite. Seems to be working well so hopefully, I'll have them off in a few months.

Just wanted to mention that after you get your braces off, make sure you where a retainer to keep your teeth in place. As a kid, I had braces from the 3rd grade and got them removed summer of my 8th grade. Because my family thought we were moving out of state, I moved ahead of them to start my freshman year of high school so that I wouldn't have to transition half way through the year (I stayed with relatives). So my orthodontist, realizing I didn't have that much time left on my straightening said he would remove my braces so that I wouldn't have to worry about them in my new city. He said they were removed a little bit earlier than he would have liked and he even tried to "speed up" the process about a month before I was to leave. Well, I did have a retainer but it was this different style that was like a football teeth guard and I had to wear it at night and a few hours per day. Well, at night I would always spit it out in my sleep and it was hard to wear during the day because it made me look like a monkey it was so big. I also hated it b/c it had two little holes in the front for breathing (if my nose was plugged up or something) but they weren't big enough to really let in enough air. I never understood why he used those kind of retainers and not a more conventional one but I guess I was one of the few they didn't work on. ANYWAY, the gist of my story is to say that my teeth ended up moving a bit, esp my bottom teeth... not so much that they really necessitate more braces but enough to be a disappointment especially when I went through so many years of wearing braces. (Before I had braces, my teeth were SO crooked that I got cavities b/c my toothbrush couldn't reach the areas where the teeth overlapped so my dentist/orthodontist (who is an amazing dentist btw... he does (did) beautiful work generally) put my braces on in the 3rd grade before any more damage could be done to my teeth. My teeth also had A LOT of straightening to go through! If I would have had a better retainer that I would have tolerated better my teeth wouldn't have moved like they did. A retainer is VERY important!

I bet you can't wait to get your braces off! It's a great feeling afterwards! Wink

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hey, thanks for relating your story and believe you, me, I will be wearing my retainer at any and all times necessary. I will have had my braces on for just under 18 months because they didn't need much moving but also because I followed instructions to the "T". My retainer will be similar to Invisalign except sturdier, I believe, so I won't mind having to wear it especially given the fact it won't be like the one you described! Smile

5% products discount

Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:39 am      Reply with quote
The site which is Dr. Ingrams iswww.p-73.com
According to him the quality of the OoO is where the results differ. His brand is to have 100% whereas others vary from 75% to 90%
From my own trial and error I find that his does work better but there is the cost to consider.
amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
Hey, thanks for relating your story and believe you, me, I will be wearing my retainer at any and all times necessary. I will have had my braces on for just under 18 months because they didn't need much moving but also because I followed instructions to the "T". My retainer will be similar to Invisalign except sturdier, I believe, so I won't mind having to wear it especially given the fact it won't be like the one you described! Smile

You're so lucky you'll have that type of retainer! I know which one you are talking about... a couple of classmates wore them in HS and I was always so jealous.

I wear a nightguard now that I wish my original retainer would have been like. It sort of clicks onto my teeth. I can still talk okay with it in but I still sort of sound like I have a bit of a lisp and it has a minimal monkey mouth effect Laughing... it actually makes my lips plump out a little bit- oh la la ! heehee Smile. It has made such a difference in my jaw aches and headaches. The most important thing is that is has stopped my gums from receding (teeth grinding can do that).

rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Very, very interesting thread!!
I skimmed through it (way too much info to read everything word to word Embarassed), and got some very interesting ideas to try.

Here's what has worked for me extremely well in the past:

- GSE (Grapefruit Seed Extract) - "NutriBiotic" brand
- Probiotics - HMF Forte, Genestra Brands

I would start with 4-5 drops of GSE daily (PM) and build from there to 10-12 drops. GSE tastes awful so I would always put my drops into a gel capsule and take it that way. Gel caps quickly dissolve in your stomach, so this would be almost the same as taking the drops by spoon. One thing to remember is to take it with a lot of water (good 10 oz) as this very potent stuff.

In the AM, i.e., 12 hrs later, I would take my probiotics. You don't want to take probiotics and GSE (or OoO, for that matter), at the same time, as you would just be killing your good bacteria (from probiotics) together with the bad stuff (candida).

Another trick with GSE is that it does a great job of killing candida if applied vaginally. You put it into a gel capsule and insert it as you would any suppository (before going to bed). Again, you may want to start with a fewer drops (like 4-5).

These things have worked for me really well. I hope this helps someone.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Doh, well that makes sense, Rubby! I'm taking OoO in the AM and my probiotics throughout the day so it's probably killing at least the first dose. Sheesh. Anyone know, if it makes a difference to take the killer (GSE or OoO) at night or morning, as in which is better as opposite time to the probiotics?

BTW, I'm using GSE to clear up my face and took a tiny swipe to taste - just to test - yowza! It's 100x worse than OoO so the gel cap is the only way to go. I'm planning to pick some up soon so that'll be double handy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
Anyone know, if it makes a difference to take the killer (GSE or OoO) at night or morning, as in which is better as opposite time to the probiotics?

As far as I know, probiotics are better taken on empty stomach, so I always take them first thing in the AM.
HTH.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:

As far as I know, probiotics are better taken on empty stomach, so I always take them first thing in the AM.
HTH.

I take mine at night right before bed. That way I know my stomach is empty. I read or heard somewhere that it's good to take them at night.

scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:39 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, guys. So, basically - an empty stomach is key. I'm going to take mine in the morning and the OoO at night and see how that works. Since I had a minor recurrence of the yeast down below, it would seem that yes, indeedy, I was killing the good with the bad so my balance went bye-bye. This should work much better.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:12 am      Reply with quote
amnis wrote:

I take mine at night right before bed. That way I know my stomach is empty.

You see, that wouldn't work for me - I eat all the time Very Happy. The only time my stomach is really trully empty is first thing in the morning Cool .

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |