Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Candida Recovery - here goes!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:48 am      Reply with quote
Hi, ScotsLass. Smile My ear infection is gone! I am certain that the OoO and OoBCS helped it on its way. I haven't yet spoken to anyone about the Greens+ - meant to do that today but I've got some serious, serious menstrual cramps (like the old days) right now so I'm using clary sage and about to pull out my heating pad. It makes me sick (literally). Thank goodness for natural remedies! Oh, and I really appreciate the offer to send it to me and might take you up on it sometime.

Good note on the difference with Fiber One between our countries - so weird but I'm sure due to regulations.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:15 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
Okay, I just ordered a few supplies for the castor oil packs. I will do this will using my Quasar SP and watching TV so it'll fit nicely into my routine. Laughing

Did you use the link I provided to buy your supplies? I went ahead and purchased my flannel from the fabric store last night. Tonight is movie night (just rented The Last King of Scotland and The Good Sheppard), so I won't mind kicking back as I test my first pack.

This is what I intend to do with mine:

1) Heat the castor oil pack (COP) in a dish in the oven until it is as hot as my skin can tolerate (I'd like to nuk it instead to speed the process up, but can't find any reference to heating it this way).
2) Apply a light layer of caster oil directly to my skin on the right side of my abdomen for deeper penetration (I read it can absorb as much as 4 inches).
3) Apply the heated COP to the right area of my abdomen, then wrap my stomach with Saran to secure the pack in place.
4) Cover plastic with lite tea-towel and apply heating pad on top (set to as hot as I can tolerate).
5) Cover body in warm blanket.
6) Remain resting with pack for minimum 60 minutes.
7) Remove pack and cleanse stomach with a mixture of baking soda and water.
8 ) Place COP in large zip-lock bag and refrigerate until next application.

This seems pretty straight forward to me. I like the idea of wrapping the pack in place with Saran so that I can move around (use the washroom, etc.) without it falling off or making a mess. Cool

Looking forward to hearing of other applications or experiences!

ETA: Scally - Sadly it is not advisable to use a castor oil pack during menstruation, just in case you were thinking of trying one soon. Hope your cramps subside shortly - I have become nauseous during my periods as well this past year (must be something hormonal that is triggering this annoying side effect Confused ). Other than what you are doing right now, I can't think of anything else that helps to reduce the pain and barfy feeling (other than Gravol if it's really bad).

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:30 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
Hi, ScotsLass. Smile My ear infection is gone! I am certain that the OoO and OoBCS helped it on its way. I haven't yet spoken to anyone about the Greens+ - meant to do that today but I've got some serious, serious menstrual cramps (like the old days) right now so I'm using clary sage and about to pull out my heating pad. It makes me sick (literally). Thank goodness for natural remedies! Oh, and I really appreciate the offer to send it to me and might take you up on it sometime.

Good note on the difference with Fiber One between our countries - so weird but I'm sure due to regulations.

That is great news about your ear! How exactly did you treat it? Did you dip a q-tip into full-strength OoO & OoBCS and then apply this into your ear? Or did you use another method of applying the oils? Thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:29 am      Reply with quote
Hi, for the infection, I did drop a few drops of garlic oil with grape seed extract that I made but regarding the OoO, etc., I continued to take sublingually and believe this fought off the infection. I've been in a quandry for taking it more times during the day as I think it may wipe out the good stuff, too, but not exactly sure on that point. I suppose that when ill, it's best to go with the varied doses and not worry about the probiotics too much.

As for the castor oil pack, I did buy the supplies from that link (think it was your's) and got the disposable flannels; however, I will wrap in saran wrap, as well, just to be able to move, if necessary. Oh, and I did see the warning not to use during menstruation but thank you for reiterating. I'm very curious to see how this works so will let everyone know ASAP.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:30 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
Hi, for the infection, I did drop a few drops of garlic oil with grape seed extract that I made but regarding the OoO, etc., I continued to take sublingually and believe this fought off the infection. As for the castor oil pack, I did buy the supplies from that link (think it was your's) and got the disposable flannels; however, I will wrap in saran wrap, as well, just to be able to move, if necessary. Oh, and I did see the warning not to use during menstruation but thank you for reiterating. I'm very curious to see how this works so will let everyone know ASAP.

Good to know, thanks for the info! Thanks also for confirming the link you used to buy the disposable flannels (yes, it was the one I included in a post). I'm asking just in case I'm not happy with my home-made pack and want to order the disposable ones instead. I really like the idea that one side of the ready-made packs is covered in plastic which will eliminate a lot of potential leakage.

Glad you knew not to use the packs during menstruation. Not all of the written materials I came across included this warning, so I thought I should mention it. You probably already know this too, but I'll throw it out there anyway. If you are suffering from PMS right now and your period hasn't actually begun, castor oil packs are supposedly ideal for reducing pre-menstral symptoms. This alone has got me jumping for joy because I suffer from terrible PMS and have been taking pills the week before my period in order to alleviate the worst of my symptoms.

scalawaggirl wrote:
I've been in a quandry for taking it more times during the day as I think it may wipe out the good stuff, too, but not exactly sure on that point. I suppose that when ill, it's best to go with the varied doses and not worry about the probiotics too much.

Here is a quote from an article regarding OoO and when you should supplement with friendly bacteria (probiotics):

Quote:
Dr. Ingram does point out that for people who are taking large doses of oregano for chronic conditions it will prove very beneficial to supplement with friendly bacteria. Dr. Ingram recommends taking your friendly bacteria at night before you go to bed and taking Oreganol P73 with breakfast, lunch and dinner. He also points out that oregano will help eliminate so much of the bad bacteria that it creates even more fertile ground for your friendly bacteria.

HTH's ~ wave

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Thanks waffle and scally! I will definitely have my mom try it out. She actually has an endoscopy next week so I've been waiting to try anything new in case she has something serious going on. (In addition to her GERD she has been having serious stomach issues with a lot of discomfort. Her abdomen will swell so much that she appears as if she is 9 months pregnant. Shock )

TAMgirl99 wrote:

Not at all, I'm actually looking forward to it as well. There was a lady on the curezone forum that lost 2-3 inches of her potbelly from doing this for 3 nights. She didn't lose weight, just her "pooch" so I'm hoping it will have that same effect on me. I don't necessarily need to lose a lot of weight, but my tummy definitely needs some tightening. That would be a GREAT side effect!

By the way, I read somewhere for lymph improvement you can also apply castor oil to your skin then take a warm bath. So, I tried it last night and have to say that I didn't realize how thick/sticky castor oil is! Of course this is just the cheap Walgreens version so I'm hoping the good stuff won't be so bad, but now I see why they sell a separate cleanser for it!

Speaking of lymphatic improvement, I spoke with my aunt yesterday she said she has a friend that underwent lymphatic massages that helped to eliminate toxins etc from her body. Just with the massages alone she lost 20lbs! And she no longer requires the use of a cane. Amazing. I forgot all about that type of therapy until my aunt reminded me of it-- I've read that it can really help. Have you guys ever heard anything about this?

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
Hey amnis! I've actually had a lymphatic massage myself, but she told my my lymph system was already in good order. To me it's not since my tummy/upper thighs/butt are covered in cellulite which is why I wanted to have one done. So she spent about 20 minutes on the lymph system and since I had a horrible sinus infection at the time, she spent the remaining half hour giving me a sinus massage. It was wonderful! I'm sure a series of lymph massages would help, but I think it also depends on the shape your currently in. Larger people would probably have more results than I did, which was basically none after one.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
ScotsLass, thanks for that info from Dr. Ingram. I've switched to taking my OoO during the day and will take my probiotics before bed. I've also just been reading up on the OoBCS and it's another winner. I found that it helps with PMS and since I'm having "one" of those days, I took an extra dose this afternoon and am feeling better. First, I rubbed clary sage on my back and tummy, then I used the heating pad and later took my OoBCS. I'm tired but that's another story. It taps my energy when I get cramps but I'm glad that they are gone for now. Smile

Amnis, makes perfect sense re: lymphatic massages as they move out toxins much like many of the things we are taking to combat candida. I may start looking into them, myself, but first, I'm going to try out the castor oil pack and see how it works.

When my braces come off, I am also going to do some oil pulling and might try to find a larger bottle of OoBCS to add to the sunflower - it is mentioned (pulling) in one of my books.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Hi, just wanted to let everyone know that the place I order my black cumin seed products is:
www.blackseedusa.com

There is a 1-800 number you can call with questions, which I just did and they answered on a Saturday. My query was whether I had to refrigerate the oil because they sell a 16 oz. size, which is a better deal than the smaller ones. The lady said it will be fine and so I got the bigger one since I am now taking 1 tsp./3x a day at mealtimes along with 4 drops of OoO. My probiotics are now taken at bedtime and I am finding that I am sleeping really well now, too. The OoBCS seems to also help with insomia, if taken before bed but I assume it helps my system throughout the day. I was tired by 10 pm last night and was asleep by 10:30 (not normal for me being a night owl). I am still reading up on the OoBCS but it is another winner and highly recommended for boosting your immune system (along with a myriad of other benefits). It is helping my digestive system, as well. Smile

A last note, please check out this petition site I am a member of and consider signing against legislation for the FDA to take over management of herbs, natural remedies, supplements and so on - bypassing our will and what we passed into law with the Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act signed in 1994. You can read the full petition by clicking the link on the right (in the box). Please forward to family and friends:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/373269232

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:35 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
TAMgirl99 wrote:
waffle - Unfortunately I've been through the whole long-term diflucan thing and nada. It's like I'm now completely resistant to it. The Threelac and now the CandaClear really seem to be doing the job. Very Happy

Scally - Have you reordered your Threelac yet? I'm getting close to and was wondering if you had found any better deals on some. Glad to hear everything is going well for you. I may have to try the greens+ next myself!

No, I haven't found another source and am close to reordering, too. Can you tell me where you order your CandaClear from? I'm interested in reading up on it a bit. I'm telling you, that Greens+Energy is so great. It really gets me through the whole day without passing out in the afternoon! I'm expecting another delivery hopefully this week and am crossing my fingers that I don't run out before it gets here.

Do you know of a US source for the Greens+ Extra Energy? I love this stuff, too!
I found a product with the same name but the packaging/name is a bit different--it's Greens+, also. Off to investigate.
Thanks!
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:46 am      Reply with quote
red77 wrote:
scalawaggirl wrote:
TAMgirl99 wrote:
waffle - Unfortunately I've been through the whole long-term diflucan thing and nada. It's like I'm now completely resistant to it. The Threelac and now the CandaClear really seem to be doing the job. Very Happy

Scally - Have you reordered your Threelac yet? I'm getting close to and was wondering if you had found any better deals on some. Glad to hear everything is going well for you. I may have to try the greens+ next myself!

No, I haven't found another source and am close to reordering, too. Can you tell me where you order your CandaClear from? I'm interested in reading up on it a bit. I'm telling you, that Greens+Energy is so great. It really gets me through the whole day without passing out in the afternoon! I'm expecting another delivery hopefully this week and am crossing my fingers that I don't run out before it gets here.

Do you know of a US source for the Greens+ Extra Energy? I love this stuff, too!
I found a product with the same name but the packaging/name is a bit different--it's Greens+. Off to investigate.
Thanks!

No, I couldn't find one but check out eBay - there are some sellers there and that's where I got my last one that was shipped out Monday.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:55 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Very Happy Canadians are on the cutting edge of greens! I also heard of a company called Prairie Naturals whose Blueberry Green Force is supposed to be wonderful! Very Happy
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
red77 wrote:
Thanks Very Happy Canadians are on the cutting edge of greens! I also heard of a company called Prairie Naturals whose Blueberry Green Force is supposed to be wonderful! Very Happy

Have to agree with that. My husband and I went into Jean Coutu and there was all kinds of supplements that you do not see here in the US. Royal Jelly was all over the place. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:05 am      Reply with quote
Well I've hit a snag in my battle against candida. I've come down with a horrible sinus infection and will be going to the doctor shortly. I started on some colloidal silver last night and will stay on that for a few days to try and heal naturally, but since I'm having to stay home today I figured I better go to the doc and get a z-pack (antibiotic) for back-up. I will also plan to get a steroid shot to help me get through the rest of the spring. This is the worst time of the year for me and sitting outside for any period of time is just miserable. I hate to get the steroid in fear that it might inhibit my candida fight, but I'm not sure what else I can really do. I get around 5 sinus infections a year because I'm so allergic to every plant in Texas. Grass is the absolute worst for me which is why I'm so miserable during the spring. Crying or Very sad

I'll keep everyone posted on how this may affect my recovery.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:27 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
Well I've hit a snag in my battle against candida. I've come down with a horrible sinus infection and will be going to the doctor shortly. I started on some colloidal silver last night and will stay on that for a few days to try and heal naturally, but since I'm having to stay home today I figured I better go to the doc and get a z-pack (antibiotic) for back-up. I will also plan to get a steroid shot to help me get through the rest of the spring. This is the worst time of the year for me and sitting outside for any period of time is just miserable. I hate to get the steroid in fear that it might inhibit my candida fight, but I'm not sure what else I can really do. I get around 5 sinus infections a year because I'm so allergic to every plant in Texas. Grass is the absolute worst for me which is why I'm so miserable during the spring. Crying or Very sad

I'll keep everyone posted on how this may affect my recovery.

TAMGirl, run to the black seed website and ORDER THE BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL NOW!www.blackseedusa.com (get the 16 oz. BSO, it's a better deal and won't go rancid). I am taking more to assist in my battle against candida and noticed yesterday that I had zero, count it, zero problems with allergies and all of my windows were open. I have a great book on BSO and one of the things it helps is fighting against allergies. Here is my schedule:

Breakfast, lunch and dinner: 1 tsp. BSO and 4 drops OoO taken sublingually

Bedtime: 2 packs of Threelac followed by water

Not sure, if you caught it but I had a severe ear infection last week and it cleared up with no antibiotics but this was BEFORE I upped my OoO dosage. I was only taking 4 drops before bedtime and 2 tsp. of BSO during the day. I truly believe that had I been on this more aggressive schedule, I'd have beated the infection within a few days (took five) since the OoO kills almost EVERY bacteria. In speaking with MermaidGirl yesterday, thewww.bio-alternatives.com is a great source as you can get 2 oz. of the super strength (Cevracol EX, I think) for $64.99, which is about 50% less than what Ingram's site sells the super strength. I highly, highly recommend you get these two products ASAP because you are going to continue having problems with candida especially after a Z-pack and it will also help with your allergies (likely the cause of your infections). HTH.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Scally, I'll definitely look into both. However, I'm not quite so sure just from what I've seen here on OoO that it's any more helpful/less harmful than the z-pack when it comes to candida. I say that because both destroy bacteria right? So then how is one more harmful in the candida fight than the other? I'm not doubting you are right I just need more education on the matter. Wink No matter what I will up my threelac dosage while I'm battling the infection because I don't want to completely reverse what I've accomplished so far. Thanks for your help!
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
Thanks Scally, I'll definitely look into both. However, I'm not quite so sure just from what I've seen here on OoO that it's any more helpful/less harmful than the z-pack when it comes to candida. I say that because both destroy bacteria right? So then how is one more harmful in the candida fight than the other? I'm not doubting you are right I just need more education on the matter. Wink No matter what I will up my threelac dosage while I'm battling the infection because I don't want to completely reverse what I've accomplished so far. Thanks for your help!

Yes, you're right on the effect - the OoO kills all that cross its path. However, you'll be adding the probiotics at night,right? FYI, it's also "FREELY obtained" and you don't need a prescription AND I can guarantee (well, almost) that if you take 4 drops 3x/day - it'll be history faster than with the antibiotics. OoO also has a wealth of other benefits (minerals/composition) so it will be good for you in that regard (i.e. high in potassium, calcium, and so on). It will help battle other problems you may be having that the antibiotics will not address. Oh, and lastly, I am pretty much anti-antibiotics because for me they wreak havoc once I use them so put in a negative regard - not so with the OoO. Feel free to PM/email me to discuss or even phone (I'll PM you my info, if you like).

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
TAMgirl99 wrote:

Yes, you're right on the effect - the OoO kills all that cross its path. However, you'll be adding the probiotics at night,right? FYI, it's also "FREELY obtained" and you don't need a prescription AND I can guarantee (well, almost) that if you take 4 drops 3x/day - it'll be history faster than with the antibiotics. OoO also has a wealth of other benefits (minerals/composition) so it will be good for you in that regard (i.e. high in potassium, calcium, and so on). It will help battle other problems you may be having that the antibiotics will not address. Oh, and lastly, I am pretty much anti-antibiotics because for me they wreak havoc once I use them so put in a negative regard - not so with the OoO. Feel free to PM/email me to discuss or even phone (I'll PM you my info, if you like).

Scally, I'm taking OoO for my skin fungus, and I think I'm seeing great results. I have been taking only one to two times a day, but I think I will up it to 3 like you suggested. I also am trying bio-alternatives' colloidal silver, too, just to make sure I kill everything.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
Excellent, Cherisse! So glad to hear it's helping with that particular situation. From everything I've read, it seems nothing can withstand it. Smile I recommend Cass Ingram's book for a good reference source of how to use it but I can help, if needed, as well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
Wanted to also point out that I'm drinking a mix tea 2x/day of one green tea bag and one black seed bag steeped together with 1/2 tsp. manuka honey. It is wonderful and I highly recommend it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info Scally! I'll definitely try to pick up the book soon so I can educate myself a bit more about it. It sounds similar in a way to the colloidal silver which I'm now using until I feel better. By the way, what is "manuka" honey? And where did you get your black seed bags, same site as the oil? Sounds great!

In regards to the antibiotic, z-packs I've found work wonderfully for me even though I try to stay as far away from antibiotics as I can. Z-packs always quickly get rid of my sinusitis and yet never seem to have any negative side effects. Of course this time around I'm really upping the probiotic intake (3 Threelacs, Kefir, activa, and anything else I can find!) to make sure I stay on track. I'm definitely going to check out the OoO and BSO as well. Very Happy

By the way, my poor puppy (4 yr old lab) has just come down with kennel cough, so it's pretty much a sick house around here. I just hope Miss kitty doesn't come down with anything next!
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
Thanks for the info Scally! I'll definitely try to pick up the book soon so I can educate myself a bit more about it. It sounds similar in a way to the colloidal silver which I'm now using until I feel better. By the way, what is "manuka" honey? And where did you get your black seed bags, same site as the oil? Sounds great!

In regards to the antibiotic, z-packs I've found work wonderfully for me even though I try to stay as far away from antibiotics as I can. Z-packs always quickly get rid of my sinusitis and yet never seem to have any negative side effects. Of course this time around I'm really upping the probiotic intake (3 Threelacs, Kefir, activa, and anything else I can find!) to make sure I stay on track. I'm definitely going to check out the OoO and BSO as well. Very Happy

By the way, my poor puppy (4 yr old lab) has just come down with kennel cough, so it's pretty much a sick house around here. I just hope Miss kitty doesn't come down with anything next!

Yes, the black seed tea is from the same site. I purchased the tea, oil and seeds! I think you are on the right track with upping your Threelacs and other probiotics. Too bad you're not closer because my kombucha scoby is making a fat baby right now!

Poor puppy. Sad I hope you all feel better soon. Oh, BTW, you can use the BSO on animals, as well, it seems though I haven't tried it yet.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
I wonder how she'd take the BSO? Right now I'm giving her Robitussin as needed and she HATES that. Laughing It's cherry flavored but somehow she knows it's medicine!
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
I wonder how she'd take the BSO? Right now I'm giving her Robitussin as needed and she HATES that. Laughing It's cherry flavored but somehow she knows it's medicine!

I'd mix it in with her food (drip it over dry and mix up with wet). Smile It actually tastes pretty good for oil; I just take it on a teaspoon and it's totally inocuous.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:56 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
TBy the way, what is "manuka" honey?

Hope you don't mind me chiming in here. Manuka honey is amazing stuff. I will be ordering some shortly to use for internal applications as well as topical.

Info:

http://bio.waikato.ac.nz/honey/special.shtml

http://www.umf.org.nz/Unique-Manuka-Factor.cfm

Scally- what brand do you use and what's the UMF rating? I have come to the conclusion that using a honey with at least an UMF 16+ is beneficial. When I first started researching it I was convinced that the higher the UMF, the better but I started learning that this isn't necessarily so. I have heard that Comvita and Honey NZ are reputable brands but I am going to be ordering mine from GoW when I order all of the other stuff I want to order. Markey of GoW says she supplies authentic, high quality active manuka honey that she and her family take when they are sick etc.

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |