Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Candida Recovery - here goes!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
Not having this problem but finding myself fascinated by the oil of oregano....I am planning on following yalls progress, but I am curious, what in the world is the spit test?
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
Glass of water first thing in the morning before eating, drinking, brushing teeth, etc. - spit into the water and then 1-30 minutes, check back. Unhealthy saliva will start to sink forming legs into the underlying water. There's a link in the MSM thread with a visual showing what to look for but this is usually an indicator of a candida problem.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
Glass of water first thing in the morning before eating, drinking, brushing teeth, etc. - spit into the water and then 1-30 minutes, check back. Unhealthy saliva will start to sink forming legs into the underlying water. There's a link in the MSM thread with a visual showing what to look for but this is usually an indicator of a candida problem.

Thanks!!
Coconut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
For those of you that are seeking treatment for candida, have you been formally diagnosed, or is this just based on the water test? From what I've read, it seems that amounts of candida are naturally present in saliva, so how do you know for sure if you haven't had a blood test?
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
Coconut wrote:
For those of you that are seeking treatment for candida, have you been formally diagnosed, or is this just based on the water test? From what I've read, it seems that amounts of candida are naturally present in saliva, so how do you know for sure if you haven't had a blood test?

I was a bit curious if anyones done or heard of anyone doing that test and not having legs? Also I think if you have this your very aware of it. The few people that I know who do, say its obvious and painful and not alot of fun.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
Coconut wrote:

Actually, I know I have it as I am currently battling a yeast infection and just visited my doctor. The water test simply confirms what I already know. Besides, balancing your digestive bacteria is not hurting anything even, if for some reason, you're mistaken in thinking you have candida. I honestly believe everyone should pay attention to this problem as it is long thought to be the root for so many issues that people have and seek prescription treatment to cure - with minimal success - think of all the chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia sufferers out there.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
Coconut wrote:

I was a bit curious if anyones done or heard of anyone doing that test and not having legs? Also I think if you have this your very aware of it. The few people that I know who do, say its obvious and painful and not alot of fun.

There are varying degrees of affliction - some worse than others. It all depends on where you are at in the process so while I agree that it might be obvious to some, it would not necessarily be so for others (with early symptoms). I have had different bouts of chronic yeast infections, fatigue, depression and so on that have afflicted me for almost as long as I can remember. While I have significantly changed my diet, I did not actively work to combat candida even though I knew that I probably had it some time ago.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:
Coconut wrote:

There are varying degrees of affliction - some worse than others. It all depends on where you are at in the process so while I agree that it might be obvious to some, it would not necessarily be so for others (with early symptoms). I have had different bouts of chronic yeast infections, fatigue, depression and so on that have afflicted me for almost as long as I can remember. While I have significantly changed my diet, I did not actively work to combat candida even though I knew that I probably had it some time ago.

Oh don't get me wrong, I am not disagreeing with you, just asking on that test! I do personally know a few with this prob and its hell for them, I also have a great freind who suffers so bad from chronic yeast infections, she can't even take a bath without a problem, showers only for her. So I def am not making light of the prob at all. Nor do I think watching ur digestive tract ect is bad, its great to do, and extremely important....
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:

Scally, oh ok, I got it. Thanks for clarifying. I asked this Q in the MSM thread, too, so I'm glad I got clarification here. Very Happy

By the way, I was taking the Oregano Oil (85%) bought from bio for a while. I remember when I was taking it, my underwear was very clear if you know what I mean. Before that I always had something on it. I often went to an ob/gyn and asked them to check if that was normal and the doctor said some women got more than others. So whatever it was that the doctor thought was normal got cleared up by the Oregano Oil. When I stopped taking it, it came back. Now I'm back on again, and it is much much less. So effective or not? You be the judge. I must say I cannot wait to hear your review of the 93% Cervacrol-EX. I think I will have to get this one next time. Very Happy
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
ScotsLass wrote:
Hi Scally! While at Chapters yesterday I was lucky enough to find a copy of "The Cure Is In The Cupboard - How To Use Oregano for Better Health" by Dr. Cass Ingrams. This book is so informative and an absolute must have if you really want to know about the health benefits and conditions that you can treat with Wild Mediterranean Oil of Oregano. It also includes specific directions on how much oil to use topically and/or orally to treat each illness/ailment.

The book was particularly insightful about Candida and how difficult it is to cure. I did a double-take when I came across the passage that stated Oil of Oregano taken topically and orally will conclusively kill off this insideous yeast/fungi. In fact, the book goes as far to say that in every single lab study and test that was performed, the ONLY thing that truly eradicated the Candida yeast/fungi (both skin and blood-born) was Oil of Oregano. It especially blew the pants off of pharmaceutical grade products (GOOD-BYE CANESTEN, et al!!! Dancing). Another eye-opener was discovering that Candida was the only fungus that survived the nuclear bomb tests in the 40's and 50's (think about that...the ONLY one!). Even the US Federal Government got in on the act in an attempt to prove this medicinal spice was ineffective and discovered the complete opposite. Oil of Oregano killed every germ it was tested against, including nine pathogens (some of which were salmonella, E.coli, listeria, staph, pseudomonas, and molds). Pretty amazing stuff, eh!!!

I'm trying really, really hard right now to ignore the results of my saliva test and the fact that my body is likely crawling with some form of mutating Candida <GAG!>. Thanks to this book I am anxious to start with Ingrams recommended amounts of oil AND capsules every day! That's right, to treat chronic Candida there are Oil of Oregano capsules that Dr. Ingrams suggests you take (in addition to the oil under the tongue and oil added to your shampoo and liquid soap, etc.). The capsules contain crushed wild oregano herb which is very potent and helps to attack the Candida in your intestines. The purpose of using both the capsules and the oil is to efficiently cover every angle. The oregano oil can also be diluted with cold-pressed organic olive oil and applied directly to your skin to cure rashes or severe itch (a definite sign of skin Candida). NOTE: you should never apply the oil to your skin without diluting it first as it is extremely strong and spicy and is guaranteed to BURN upon contact (be especially careful applying a diluted solution around the genital area - ouch!). Another interesting medicinal benefit of Oil of Oregano is it claims to kill the Super-germs that are antibiotic-resistant (guess I'll be storing up on this before the Pandemic flu arrives!). This spice also purportedly destroys the Herpes virus!! My God, this stuff sounds like the HG of all antiseptics, doesn't it??? -

Now I realize you (and a few others) have just committed to trying the Threelac system from the link I originally posted, so I'm not certain if you'll want to continue along that route or return it and attempt the Oil of Oregano system instead. I have definitely decided to try to the Oil of Oregano program alone (based on the book above) and monitor my results without any other product interference so that I can clearly identify what is working. If what Dr. Ingrams says is true, Candida is a multi-pronged beast that is extremely difficult to kill because it continually mutates. He is quite convincing in his explanations that nothing he has tested Candida against could kill it except for Oil of Oregano. BTW - he suffered from a chronic blood-born fungal infection for a period of his life that virtually disabled him - this is what caused him to explore Oil of Oregano.

Like everyone else these days, Ingram has his own line of Wild Meditteranean Oil of Oregano products. Based on my findings so far, I'm fairly confident about sourcing the oil elsewhere. But I will try his specific Oil of Oregano capsules because I do not believe anyone else makes them (his products sound like good quality as well!).

So, what does everyone think? Does this sound too good to be true?

Seriously it kills herpes virus??? I thought that thing is not curable.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
Forgot to mention that I gave my kids Oreg Oil, too, when they complained of coming down with a flu or a cold. Within 2 days, they were fine. I don't know if it's b/c they hated taking the oil, or if they really did feel better. Laughing

However for me, whenever I start to come down with something, I take 4 drops of Oreg oil AM and PM, plus hot green tea with honey and lemons, and I'm cured in two days.
Coconut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:12 am      Reply with quote
So are prescription antifungals not effective for candida? I have not done the spit test yet, but I'm beginning to think that this may be the root of many of my gastrointestinal problems, which I have MANY of. I realized that many of my food and stomach sensitivities started only after I took antibiotics for strep when I was in high school. This has really been a pandora's box experience for me, I only began researching MSM for hair growth, and it led me to this!
preenie
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:55 am      Reply with quote
miranets wrote:
Preenie - When I first noticed that my bouts of infection cleared off was when I started taking a protein supplement (a host of other health problems improved as well) but I still had a tendency to head towards the "itching" stage if I didn't eat well, so I started a 2 jar program of the MiVitality probiotic supplement, then at the end of the two jars I started the SB Floractiv and all the while still supplementing the MiVitality powder and liquid. The liquid MiVitality actually contains the FlorActiv strain of bacteria.

I think the combination of these products really helped to overwhelm any candida overgrowth, but I can't pinpoint to any one - if anything was the least helpful it would be the FlorActiv, since I started taking it after I had already felt improvement.

I have been off all probiotics (except very intermittent yoghurt consumption) for around 5 months now. I will be starting a colon hydrotherapy course along with probiotic supplementation again next month to help boost intestinal flora levels again.

The links for Miessence Mivitality iswww.mionegroup.com

SB Floractiv is a health practitioner product so I don't have a link.

Excellent, thanks Miranet. I had a look on the sight was it the In-Liven you used?
You mentioned the protein supplement, was that particularly for Candida, or was it just regular Protein shake type thing you can get from the HS? How does protein help?

thanks
P

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:21 am      Reply with quote
preenie wrote:
Excellent, thanks Miranet. I had a look on the sight was it the In-Liven you used?
You mentioned the protein supplement, was that particularly for Candida, or was it just regular Protein shake type thing you can get from the HS? How does protein help?

thanks
P

Preenie, I think she meant probiotic supplementation (used to add good bacterial flora to your system). This seems to be a key item that should be taken as a long-term aid. MermaidGirl and I were talking last night and whoa, I've got to read the link ScotsLass posted. I've been meaning to do it but now I have to!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:24 am      Reply with quote
Coconut wrote:
So are prescription antifungals not effective for candida? I have not done the spit test yet, but I'm beginning to think that this may be the root of many of my gastrointestinal problems, which I have MANY of. I realized that many of my food and stomach sensitivities started only after I took antibiotics for strep when I was in high school. This has really been a pandora's box experience for me, I only began researching MSM for hair growth, and it led me to this!

I would not think they are less or not effective but I, personally, do not like the idea of taking any prescription medicine when I can find easily obtained products elsewhere that I can tailor to my changing needs.

If you would like to investigate officially whether you have candida, I'd recommend finding a holistically-minded doctor who is both aware and can recommend treatments to deal with this. Most western doctors do not pay it the proper due, IMO, and I (my very own opinion) think it is due to negative influences of big pharma. Think about it - if you get healthy and informed, what will happen to the pharma $s? It's a definite impact.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:48 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
preenie wrote:

thanks
P

Preenie, I think she meant probiotic supplementation (used to add good bacterial flora to your system). This seems to be a key item that should be taken as a long-term aid. MermaidGirl and I were talking last night and whoa, I've got to read the link ScotsLass posted. I've been meaning to do it but now I have to!

Embarassed Sorry I'm all confused, do you mean the in-liven? I think thats the pro-biotic. Or do you mean I've got confused with the protein thing??!!
God help me!! Slowly but surely I'll get there.
The jist I'm getting is that I'll need something to kill off the bad bacteria (maybe OoO). I also need to be putting good bacterias in. so this would be the probiotics.Also look into the diet etc....?

Can anyone expand on Die-offs? Seen this mentioned alot but not too sure what to expect.

P

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:54 am      Reply with quote
Oh, Preenie! I'm the one that's confused! I just saw the protein reference - Miranets, paging Miranets - help clear our brains up!

I see she started taking the protein supplement after die off - similar symptoms to a detox (possible break outs, headaches, etc.). You are right - the gist is that you have to 1) kill the candida, 2) add good bacteria (probiotics), and 3) change your diet to aid with continued control of the monster.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:57 am      Reply with quote
Well, I started my program last night and had a few funny reactions. First, after dinner I got really loopy almost drunk like but without the spinning feeling. Everything was just so funny to me. I actually loved this feeling! Laughing But then when I got into bed I could NOT fall asleep. My heart just seemed to be racing and I was not tired at all. I did fall asleep after an hour or so though. I'm still undecided if I'm going to jump right in to 2 Threelac a day or stick with the recommended 1 and work my way up. I guess I'll see how I feel by the time I get home and go from there.

Coconut - For me I have been suffering from chronic yeast infections (vaginal) for well over a year now. On top of that, I have also been struggling with major digestive issues. I have been diagnosed with both IBS and chronic gastritis (endoscopy/colonoscopy performed). I think one of the scariest symptoms I have that shocked me when I read one of the yeast articles is that for the last year or so my vision has been going in and out. I go through periods where my vision is extremely blurred for 2-3 days and then it just clears up. It's actually pretty scary since the vision is so bad I probably shouldn't be driving. Embarassed Over the last year I've also had bouts of depression/anxiety, short-term memory loss, skin sensitivity and joint problems and for many years I've suffered from major sinus problems/allergies and constantly congested ears. Gosh this sounds so sad, I mean for pete's sake I just turned 30 and I sound like an 80 year old! I've always felt older than I am because of my health issues.

So, I have NO doubts that I suffer from a serious candida problem. I just hope this is finally the answer to my prayers!
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:28 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
Well, I started my program last night and had a few funny reactions. First, after dinner I got really loopy almost drunk like but without the spinning feeling. Everything was just so funny to me. I actually loved this feeling! Laughing But then when I got into bed I could NOT fall asleep. My heart just seemed to be racing and I was not tired at all. I did fall asleep after an hour or so though. I'm still undecided if I'm going to jump right in to 2 Threelac a day or stick with the recommended 1 and work my way up. I guess I'll see how I feel by the time I get home and go from there.

Coconut - For me I have been suffering from chronic yeast infections (vaginal) for well over a year now. On top of that, I have also been struggling with major digestive issues. I have been diagnosed with both IBS and chronic gastritis (endoscopy/colonoscopy performed). I think one of the scariest symptoms I have that shocked me when I read one of the yeast articles is that for the last year or so my vision has been going in and out. I go through periods where my vision is extremely blurred for 2-3 days and then it just clears up. It's actually pretty scary since the vision is so bad I probably shouldn't be driving. Embarassed Over the last year I've also had bouts of depression/anxiety, short-term memory loss, skin sensitivity and joint problems and for many years I've suffered from major sinus problems/allergies and constantly congested ears. Gosh this sounds so sad, I mean for pete's sake I just turned 30 and I sound like an 80 year old! I've always felt older than I am because of my health issues.

So, I have NO doubts that I suffer from a serious candida problem. I just hope this is finally the answer to my prayers!

TAM, sounds like you had a die off reaction pretty quickly - things started mucking about. MermaidGirl and I were talking about that link from ScotsLass and one of the things she mentioned was how "something" converts to ethanol in your system w/candida and accounts for the light-headed feeling you just described - kind of like being a bit drunk and out of it. I imagine that is what you felt and it got kicked into gear when you started the program. Consequently, I'd take it very slowly, if I were you. I've been taking MSM, Beta Oat Glucans, Kombucha tea for awhile now so my detox journey has been rolling along. I'm taking 2-3 Threelacs and 2-3 Active Enzymes with barely a bump in my day (felt a twinge of detox reaction but it quickly subsided).

Also, just wanted to add that I've dealt with recurring ear infections and constipation/digestion problems all of my life. The MSM has really seemed to help with the latter - it is one of my HG wonder supps. I highly, highly recommend anyone working on battling candida look into this. I think it's outstanding. Oh! TAM, you should hear Mermaid Girl's story - it'd make your ears curl. Very scary.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Scally--

When starting MSM, do you need to take another supplement to balance it out? Tia.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:55 am      Reply with quote
Scally - I actually started taking MSM and Vit C supplements about a month ago and feel they have been helping greatly as well. I will definitely be taking some "detox" sitz baths along the way and tonight I'm planning to buy some activated charcoal to help as needed. I read on the yeast connection forum that it greatly helped some with their detox symptoms since the charcoal readily absorbs the toxins keeping them out of your bloodstream. I'm hoping it will help for me as well.

I also read about the alcohol effects and thought about that last night. Looks like this is going to be a lengthy battle for me. It's funny about the ears too b/c I've always said I run into walls/corners because I have no sense of balance do to the fluid in my ears. Everyone usually laughs at me when I say that but I can't figure out why else I run into them. Maybe its a combination of that and the yeast alcohol Laughing
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:56 am      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
Scally--

When starting MSM, do you need to take another supplement to balance it out? Tia.

Von, no, I don't believe you do. However, you should start slowly (around 1/4-1/2 tsp. per day) to see how you react to it. Some people can go into detox pretty quickly. I started with 1/2 tsp. and was taking that quite happily until I realized the benefits were generally more in the 1 tsp. range (4000mg) per day. Once I increased to that, I started seeing MAJOR improvements. For example:

My hair is growing like a weed (last verification was a full 1/2" faster than average in a 1 1/2 month growth). Since I've increased my dose to 6g, it will likely grow even faster.

My digestive system is operating more efficiently

The skin on my problem areas (legs/bum) is sleeker and more toned - visibly (I think the detox is helping a lot here). My body is more toned, as well, in other areas such as my arms. I've been slacking on the exercise so it is not a result of that - sorry to say. I'm not advocating no exercise and need to get back on the bandwagon.

My back is not sore from stress anymore. I sit properly most of the time but used to hold a lot of stress and it caused aching. I take amino acids, as well (L-Glutamine, Tyrosine and Glycine), which I believe have helped with stress but the MSM has relieved the aches.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:10 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
vonstella wrote:
Scally--

Von, no, I don't believe you do. However, you should start slowly (around 1/4-1/2 tsp. per day) to see how you react to it. Some people can go into detox pretty quickly. I started with 1/2 tsp. and was taking that quite happily until I realized the benefits were generally more in the 1 tsp. range (4000mg) per day. Once I increased to that, I started seeing MAJOR improvements. For example:

My hair is growing like a weed (last verification was a full 1/2" faster than average in a 1 1/2 month growth). Since I've increased my dose to 6g, it will likely grow even faster.

My digestive system is operating more efficiently

The skin on my problem areas (legs/bum) is sleeker and more toned - visibly (I think the detox is helping a lot here). My body is more toned, as well, in other areas such as my arms. I've been slacking on the exercise so it is not a result of that - sorry to say. I'm not advocating no exercise and need to get back on the bandwagon.

My back is not sore from stress anymore. I sit properly most of the time but used to hold a lot of stress and it caused aching. I take amino acids, as well (L-Glutamine, Tyrosine and Glycine), which I believe have helped with stress but the MSM has relieved the aches.

Thanks for the info. So you rec a powder not a capsule? Also how long do you rec waiting to build up to the full dose? Sorry if this has been covered, I just dont have the free time to read through threads right now!

ETA: Scally, just watched the video on the MMU thread, your hair IS growing FAST! It looks great, so full and healty! Smile

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:15 am      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
Thanks for the info. So you rec a powder not a capsule? Also how long do you rec waiting to build up to the full dose? Sorry if this has been covered, I just dont have the free time to read through threads right now!

ETA: Scally, just watched the video on the MMU thread, your hair IS growing FAST! It looks great, so full and healty! Smile

You're welcome. I do think the powder is better - I personally hate pills so love having some of my supps as powders, which I simply add to fruit water and drink with a straw (I changed to fruit water - just 1/4 juice to 3/4 water to keep the sugar down). MSM is very bitter so it's best taken with a sweet drink. Regarding building up, I would start at 1/2 tsp. daily for a week and see how it goes. Taking 50% 2x of the total dose is what I do to stagger it as it remains in your system for 12 hours. If you don't feel a lot of detox/impact, then I'd go up to 1 tsp. I did so and was fine but I also have been taking things that detox, as well, so didn't have problem. I am now up to 6g. Hope that makes sense.

Also, thanks for the comment on my hair! I have to get it cut again to thin it out. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:42 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
Taking 50% 2x of the total dose is what I do to stagger it as it remains in your system for 12 hours.

Everything except this! Embarassed

You mean half the rec dose twice daily? So if I was starting at 1/2 a teaspoon, I would split that into two doses a day?

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:47 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |