Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Candida Recovery - here goes!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
amnis wrote:
I think I am going to go ahead and order some BioAlt's oregano oil (the one with at least 85% carvacrol concentration... currently at 88%). I was considering the Carvacrol EX (94%) but it seems that the concentrations are close enough that I would rather spend less and buy the "regular" OoO. I've read that OoO at concentrations of 70% is effective so why wouldn't at least 85% be very effective? What do you guys think?

Just my 2 cents here, but I agree that the lower concentrations of 88% are just as effective as the higher ones of 94%, and would go ahead and try BioAlt's OoO product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Amnis

I have just looked around on those sites and found that many are actually still diluted in carrier oils. I have only been able to find the quantities on VitaCost.com (for North American Herb & Spice Oreganol Super Strength -- 1 fl oz). Now the maths is a tad confusing for working out the ratio of olive oil to oregano oil. The 1 fl oz is 28 ml, and each serving is 2 drops and lasts for 432 servings (so 864 drops). And in every 2 drops is 120mg of olive oil and I have NO idea how to work this out

Anyhow. There is one site Survival Enterprises that sells undiluted OoO which claims to be around 80%+, I have just sent them an email to find out if it is organic or wildharvested.
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I emailed Survival Enterprises - one of the sites that sells undiluted OoO. I sent them the questions that all good companies should have no qualms replying to. Here are their replies

Is the oregano oil you sell certified organic or wildcrafted?

There is no such thing as "certified organic" in America. Sometimes a company will pretend something it sells is "certified" but they do that them selves. What is wildcrafted? That sounds like a marketing buzz word.

So if no oil is certified organic or wildcrafted, then could you please explain where your oregano oil is sourced from - farmed, or picked from the wild?

There are no "wild" oregano plants (that grow in the "wild"). All commercial oregano (and I mean all) are grown in farms. The type of oregano used medicinally is known as "wild" but that doesn't mean they grow wild.

Also, what methods are used to produce the oregano oil - cold pressing, steam, solven extraction?

We would never use solvents. We use a combination of steam (160 degrees) and then, after it's cooled, we press the oil out using 5 ton press.
amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 10:39 am      Reply with quote
ScotsLass wrote:
amnis wrote:
Thank you Scotslass Smile

I can rule out the Greens+ for myself (I cannot have wheat or barley) Sad Sad but I will look into it for my mom. She's on a lot of different meds so she may have to wait until she can see a naturpath who can look at her entire "big picture". Maybe she can take the ingredient list to her regular doc and see what she says. She's a conventional medical doc so I'm not sure what she will have to say about it.

I wonder which ingredient the US doesn't approve? hmm

Anyhow, thanks again for the info. I'll have to search for another green type mix w/o wheat or barley...

--------

I think I am going to go ahead and order some BioAlt's oregano oil (the one with at least 85% carvacrol concentration... currently at 88%). I was considering the Carvacrol EX (94%) but it seems that the concentrations are close enough that I would rather spend less and buy the "regular" OoO. I've read that OoO at concentrations of 70% is effective so why wouldn't at least 85% be very effective? What do you guys think?

-------
BCS oil users: have you noticed that mountainroseherbs.com sells it? It's cold pressed, reasonably priced and has comprable concentrations of fatty acids as blackseedusa.com's oil. Here's the link to mountainroseherbs' BCS oil in case you want to check it out: http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/learn/oilprofile/blackcumin.php

Hey amnis - You're welcome! Sorry to hear that you cannot try this great Greens+ powder. Hope you are able to find a wheat and barley-free product soon.

BTW - Scally has been researching certain ingredients in the Canadian Greens+ powder and believes that the L-Tyrosine (250 mg) may be the reason it cannot ship into the USA. This ingredient has been classified as a steriod by the FDA and is therefore not approved.

I just checked out mountainroseherb.com and am very interested in their Black Seed Oil. The price is very reasonable and the product sounds great. Thanks for sharing this, I'll have to look into it further now! wave

L-Tyrosine? Surprised I thought one could freely buy l-tyrosine supplements. Maybe I'm thinking of another amino acid...

I will definitely be buying mountainroseherbs' BCS oil. I have some other stuff I want to buy from them as well so it makes ordering that much easier for me (helps reduce the amount of different online retailers I purchase from).

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 11:09 am      Reply with quote
miranets wrote:
Ok, I emailed Survival Enterprises - one of the sites that sells undiluted OoO. I sent them the questions that all good companies should have no qualms replying to. Here are their replies

Is the oregano oil you sell certified organic or wildcrafted?

There is no such thing as "certified organic" in America. Sometimes a company will pretend something it sells is "certified" but they do that them selves. What is wildcrafted? That sounds like a marketing buzz word.

So if no oil is certified organic or wildcrafted, then could you please explain where your oregano oil is sourced from - farmed, or picked from the wild?

There are no "wild" oregano plants (that grow in the "wild"). All commercial oregano (and I mean all) are grown in farms. The type of oregano used medicinally is known as "wild" but that doesn't mean they grow wild.

Also, what methods are used to produce the oregano oil - cold pressing, steam, solven extraction?

We would never use solvents. We use a combination of steam (160 degrees) and then, after it's cooled, we press the oil out using 5 ton press.

Interesting. They seem to have a bit of a defensive tone. I was under the impression that the US had organic certification standards. I see "certified organic" all of the time. Confused

What do you know, I heard back, promptly I might add, from BioAlt. Their 84.15% concentration of carvacrol is the concentration of the bottled finished product. So in the solution of OoO and olive oil you are getting 84.15mg carvacrol per ml.

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 11:12 am      Reply with quote
Is this the Greens+ everyone is referring to? This is sold at U.S. stores so I'm not sure but it has the same name.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=GS-1001
amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
Is this the Greens+ everyone is referring to? This is sold at U.S. stores so I'm not sure but it has the same name.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=GS-1001

That's a similar product but it's produced by a different company (Orange Peel Enterprises).

Good comp to the other greens+ though!

Too bad I can't have it either... darn wheat. Hopefully I'll find something...

TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks amnis. After going to the greens plus website and onto their forum, I found out that Genuine Health is their sister company in Candada, so yes, it is a good comp! I'm going to pick some up tonight, hopefully in the berry flavor. I will report back! Very Happy
amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
Thanks amnis. After going to the greens plus website and onto their forum, I found out that Genuine Health is their sister company in Candada, so yes, it is a good comp! I'm going to pick some up tonight, hopefully in the berry flavor. I will report back! Very Happy

I hope you notice a difference and that you like it!

If you, or anyone else for that matter, ever see a gluten-free "greens" formula, let me know would ya? Smile

amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
wave Yup, it's me again. No big surprise... I'm just so full of questions. Image

Anyway, have any of you heard of/tried or does anyone use Flora-Q probiotic supplement?

I have been taking Jarrow's EPS formula but recently my mom's gastroenterologist suggested the Flora-Q as an option.

The Jarrow EPS contains:
L. rhamnosus
L. casei
L. plantarum
L. acidophilus
B. longum BB536 (morinaga strain)
B. breve
Pediococcus acidilactici
Lactoccus diacetylactis

and Flora-Q contains:
L. acidphilus
Bifidobacterium
L. paracasei
Streptococcus thermophilus

What d'ya think? Should I just stick with our Jarrow EPS?

preenie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 4:24 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:

Phew, that's the one I bought as well, on ebay. Hasn't arrived yet though. My BCSO arrived today!! I bought the capsules, so its easier to take throughout the day. I have BSCO with Gotukola. Never heard of Gutukola but supposedly its good for the skin, every little helps! They sent me some free oil as well which I thought was really nice, I think I'll save that for if I have any exzema flare ups.
For those in the ukwww.shifa.com.
P

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 4:50 am      Reply with quote
One more thing..
How much should you be taking a day (mg)? (GCSO) I have a feeling my tablets don't cover it.
I'm told to take four a day, which works out at about 4mg of GCSO and four of Gotukola...I
think!
Has anybody tried the oil on their face? Whats does it do?
P

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 4:52 am      Reply with quote
sorrrry...
itswww.shifalife.com
Confused

This stuff's supposed to help with memory functions......I really hope so!!!
P

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 8:12 am      Reply with quote
amnis - Well, the Jarrow's has more probiotics, but the Flora-Q has better ones (IMO) since it includes both acidophilus and bifidobacterium. Have you ever tried Kefir? It's great and has 10 probiotics. I find it in the organic section of my grocery store. My best recommendation is to add probiotics in as many ways as you can. I take Threelac, Kefir and Activia since they all have different probiotics and the Kefir/Activia are great snacks.
amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 9:30 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
amnis - Well, the Jarrow's has more probiotics, but the Flora-Q has better ones (IMO) since it includes both acidophilus and bifidobacterium. Have you ever tried Kefir? It's great and has 10 probiotics. I find it in the organic section of my grocery store. My best recommendation is to add probiotics in as many ways as you can. I take Threelac, Kefir and Activia since they all have different probiotics and the Kefir/Activia are great snacks.

Thanks Tam. Unfortunately, another reason I have a difficult time finding products I can eat or take is that, in addition to wheat/gluten allergy, I am both lactose intolerant and allergic to milk. Rolling Eyes

ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
amnis wrote:
TAMgirl99 wrote:

If you, or anyone else for that matter, ever see a gluten-free "greens" formula, let me know would ya? Smile

Amnis - I'm a bit confused here because I thought your issue was with wheat and barley and not whether the product was gluten-free or not. If gluten is your concern then you do not have to worry about taking the Greens+ from Genuine Health as it is not only 'gluten-free,' it is CERTIFIED gluten-free! I thought you knew this from the ingredient listing I posted for you the other day? At the bottom of that list there was a 'Note' reference. In case you missed it, here is is again.

Quote:
Note:
greens+ contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, corn, dairy, egg, gluten, yeast, GMO (genetically modified organisms) or animal products. Use with caution if allergic to bee products.

greens+ express bar Blissful Berry bar contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, corn, egg, gluten or yeast.

greens+ express bar Passionate Peanut bar contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, corn, egg, gluten or yeast. Use with caution if allergic to bee products.

I also wanted to let you know that the wheat and barley in this Greens+ is harvested at a very early stage before any gluten can develop. Genuine Health also tests every powder product they make to confirm it is gluten-free and this is why every bottle includes a Certified Gluten-free label on it. I specifically called the company in Toronto today to confirm this. Please feel free to do the same if you need additional info; the toll free number is 1-877-500-7888.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:

Hi there - To prevent any further confusion from developing, Apple Peel Enterprises is not a sister-company to Genuine Health. Actually, they are not affiliated in any way other than the fact that Apple Peel Enterprises purchased the distribution rights of the standard Greens+ formula from Sam Graci, the founder of Genuine Health and formulator of Greens+powder several years ago. I called GH directly today to clarify this as I had never known of Apple Peel Enterprises being connected before. They did confirm that this is accurate and told me that the only connection is Apple Peel's distribution rights. They purchased the original formula to Greens+ (not the flavored versions) and can now sell it anywhere throughout the United States. I was also told that the Apple Peel Greens+ (plain) is virtually identical to the Genuine Health greens powder and is a great alternative to the one sold in Canada. The key difference is the Canadian company can tell you exactly where every ingredient was sourced and all the difference processes involved with each ingredient. They cannot say the same for the Greens+ powder sold through Apple Peel Enterprises as Apple Peel does not have to conform to the very high standards set forth at Genuine Health. This is not to say that Apple Peel does not have standards of their own, this just means they do not have to conform to the same ones enforced in the Canadain company.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
ScotsLass wrote:
amnis wrote:
TAMgirl99 wrote:

Amnis - I'm a bit confused here because I thought your issue was with wheat and barley and not whether the product was gluten-free or not. If gluten is your concern then you do not have to worry about taking the Greens+ from Genuine Health as it is not only 'gluten-free,' it is CERTIFIED gluten-free! I thought you knew this from the ingredient listing I posted for you the other day? At the bottom of that list there was a 'Note' reference. In case you missed it, here is is again.

Quote:
Note:
greens+ contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, corn, dairy, egg, gluten, yeast, GMO (genetically modified organisms) or animal products. Use with caution if allergic to bee products.

greens+ express bar Blissful Berry bar contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, corn, egg, gluten or yeast.

greens+ express bar Passionate Peanut bar contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, corn, egg, gluten or yeast. Use with caution if allergic to bee products.

I also wanted to let you know that the wheat and barley in this Greens+ is harvested at a very early stage before any gluten can develop. Genuine Health also tests every powder product they make to confirm it is gluten-free and this is why every bottle includes a Certified Gluten-free label on it. I specifically called the company in Toronto today to confirm this. Please feel free to do the same if you need additional info; the toll free number is 1-877-500-7888.

Oops, I guess when I read that it contains wheat and barley I came to the conclusion too quickly that it contains gluten as a result. I missed that note that it does not contain gluten. Leave it to me to mis-read something (oh so typical for me). Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention, Scotslass! That was also great of you to contact the company and report your findings.

This means that I get to have greens+! Yay! Dancing Very Happy

ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
amnis wrote:
ScotsLass wrote:
amnis wrote:
Thank you Scotslass Smile
I wonder which ingredient the US doesn't approve? hmm

Anyhow, thanks again for the info. I'll have to search for another green type mix w/o wheat or barley...

Hey amnis - You're welcome! Sorry to hear that you cannot try this great Greens+ powder. Hope you are able to find a wheat and barley-free product soon.

BTW - Scally has been researching certain ingredients in the Canadian Greens+ powder and believes that the L-Tyrosine (250 mg) may be the reason it cannot ship into the USA. This ingredient has been classified as a steriod by the FDA and is therefore not approved.

I just checked out mountainroseherb.com and am very interested in their Black Seed Oil. The price is very reasonable and the product sounds great. Thanks for sharing this, I'll have to look into it further now! wave

L-Tyrosine? Surprised I thought one could freely buy l-tyrosine supplements. Maybe I'm thinking of another amino acid...

I called Genuine Health today about the mystery ingredient that is causing all the problems with the Greens+ products and was told THERE IS NO INGREDIENT ISSUES and instead this all boils down to distribution rights. The founder of Genuine Health sold the formula & rights to sell any Greens+ products into the USA several years ago. This is why Genuine Health as a company cannot ship directly. This does not mean that other Canadian companies who have inventory of Greens+ cannot ship on their own. They are not breaking any legal contracts.

I feel I owe everyone a apology now because I think I was the person who mislead everyone here into believing the problem was ingredient-related. Embarassed I called GH over a month ago about another issue and happened to ask why they could not ship into the USA. The CSR I was speaking to at the time never told me the reason had anything to do with distribution rights, and led me to believe it was an FDA-ingredient concern!?!? When I explained my confusion and previous conversation to the CSR I had on the phone today, he was very shocked as he claims that every one who works at GH knows that the US shipping issues have nothing to do with ingredients. So again, I'm sorry everyone Embarassed ! An extra apology goes out also to Scally who I know has been concerned about this as well.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, so I've been bummed out by all the confusion I might have caused regarding the Greens+ powders and where to source them. So I decided I'm going to get to the bottom of this issue by calling Genuine Health back and insisting they tell me where anyone can buy all of the GH products including the Greens+ powders ONLINE. I was smarter today and took note of the name and extension of the CSR I spoke to earlier, and decided since he was so helpful and knowledable that he may help me out again. Sure enough this was the guy to call. He kindly whispered that the most REPUTABLE, RELIABLE & AFFORDALE online source that he knew of and where you can purchase ALL of their products from was a company called Feel Good Natural Health Store. They are located in Ontario, Canada but will ship anywhere around the world. They also carry the entire line of Genuine Health products (which is very extensive).

The owner of this company has a toll free number that can be used within Canada and the States if anyone has any additional questions. I was told that this owner is also very knowledgeable and can help you decide on certain products if you're not too certain about what to buy or have ingredient concerns, etc. I spent some time checking out the website and found his prices to be very competitive. He also offer's free shipping on orders that exceed given amounts.

Contact info:
Feel Good Natural Health Store
Ontario, Canada
Toll Free (both Canada & US) 1-877-677-7797 www.feelgoodnatural.com

I hope this helps everyone who is looking for an excellent Greens+ powder find one now. wave

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
amnis wrote:

Oops, I guess when I read that it contains wheat and barley I came to the conclusion too quickly that it contains gluten as a result. I missed that note that it does not contain gluten. Leave it to me to mis-read something (oh so typical for me). Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention, Scotslass! That was also great of you to contact the company and report your findings.

This means that I get to have greens+! Yay! Dancing Very Happy

You're welcome! I know you are going to love this greens powder, it it truly amazing!

FYI: For anyone suffering from IBS or Crones disease; this Greens product is apparently highly recommended and very effective at helping to balance out any serious digestive issues. Just thought I'd toss this tidbit of info out there while I remembered it! Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
ScotsLass wrote:
TAMgirl99 wrote:

Hi there - To prevent any further confusion from developing, Apple Peel Enterprises is not a sister-company to Genuine Health. Actually, they are not affiliated in any way other than the fact that Apple Peel Enterprises purchased the distribution rights of the standard Greens+ formula from Sam Graci, the founder of Genuine Health and formulator of Greens+powder several years ago. I called GH directly today to clarify this as I had never known of Apple Peel Enterprises being connected before. They did confirm that this is accurate and told me that the only connection is Apple Peel's distribution rights. They purchased the original formula to Greens+ (not the flavored versions) and can now sell it anywhere throughout the United States. I was also told that the Apple Peel Greens+ (plain) is virtually identical to the Genuine Health greens powder and is a great alternative to the one sold in Canada. The key difference is the Canadian company can tell you exactly where every ingredient was sourced and all the difference processes involved with each ingredient. They cannot say the same for the Greens+ powder sold through Apple Peel Enterprises as Apple Peel does not have to conform to the very high standards set forth at Genuine Health. This is not to say that Apple Peel does not have standards of their own, this just means they do not have to conform to the same ones enforced in the Canadian company.

CORRECTION:
The company I am referring to above is NOT called Apple Peel Enterprises, it is ORANGE PEEL ENTERPRISES. Obviously I had apples on the brain today instead of oranges! Laughing Sorry for any confusion and thank-you TAMgirl for pointing this out to me!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2007 1:40 am      Reply with quote
Aha!!! I found a Genuine Health website where I CAN see all the lists of ingredients/ supplement info for their greens line: http://ca.genuinehealth.com/english/index.php

It popped up on google when I typed in "genuine health greens+ multi+". Strange how it didn't work for "genuine health greens+".

TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2007 7:21 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the great info as always ScotsLass! I'm going to check out the flavored versions on the site you provided. Do you have a favorite flavor? Very Happy
preenie
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 11, 2007 8:42 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for tyhe info Scotlass. Annoyingly I think I've ordered the one from orange peel enterprises, although I'm sure it'll do for now and I'll try the genuine Health brand next time.

I tried the BCSO oil on my face night and it was fab! I put on a low concentrate of my CP's on first, then rubbed a little BCSO oil on top. When I woke up this morning I was surprised to see my complexion seemed to look a bit clearer and more even. My forehead was looking a little congested and dehydrated, I can now see there's a definite improvement.
Ooooh yes...!!.. I just had a little peek in the mirror, by this time in the afternoon my skin is usually looking dehydrated (I have a blow heater at my feet) and my MMU is looking a little patchy. But today, no no no! My skin looks quite even for once. THAT is the BCSO!
P

Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |