Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cuteness warning: Introducing Knut!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
I so want one of these little guys! Well, until they outgrow this stage anyways. This is the cutest little bear I think I've ever seen. There's lots of pics but you can select the "multiple photos" option in the upper right to view several at a time. I've included some of my favorite here for those that don't have time to view them all. Enjoy!

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/events/lf/022504polarbears;_ylt=ApgjJ1PVHiRbsg7ZmRZB.Vln.3QA

My favorites:

Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
OMG...that IS the cutest bear ever!! Thanks for posting these pics...totally made me smile!!

Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
awwww, don't let Katee see that, she'll want one
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
So cute.

Thanks for the post.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
awwww, don't let Katee see that, she'll want one

Laughing Laughing True statement! Katee does have quite the family of incredibly cute pets...always love when she posts pics of her furry babies!

Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
I adore white bears. Thanks for posting. Very Happy
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
mmmm, but don't they have to get it put down?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Awwwwwwwww.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
mmmm, but don't they have to get it put down?

What? Where did you hear that? The article mentions that he will live in the Berlin zoo and talks about what his life will be like there as an adult. I think I remember hearing something about animal rights activists complaining that polar bears can't live a normal/happy life in containment, but the euthanizing him thing is new to me!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl - Those activists wanted him to be killed because he couldn't live a natural life out in the wild.

The poor cub couldn't help being born in a zoo and rejected by his mum. I know who I WOULD like to euthanise. Mad Some people are beyond belief. Perhaps they'd like to have kids who are rejected by their parents put to sleep as well?

Thankfully, the staff at Berlin Zoo won't be caving in to the demands of those bl**dy idiots.
Bluerain
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
I'm all for animal activist but please sometimes they go too far n ruin the cause.

It's the extremist in every group that ruin their own cause..same thing with politics !!

He should live and I'm glad Germany was in a uproar over this group wanting him put to sleep.

Germans told them in so many words " Stuff it ".So many letters and emails were sent over this.

Well He lives n I'm happy for him n people speaking out on this matter .

And Thanks to the Berlin Zoo Smile

Blue
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
TAMgirl - Those activists wanted him to be killed because he couldn't live a natural life out in the wild.

The poor cub couldn't help being born in a zoo and rejected by his mum. I know who I WOULD like to euthanise. Mad Some people are beyond belief. Perhaps they'd like to have kids who are rejected by their parents put to sleep as well?

Thankfully, the staff at Berlin Zoo won't be caving in to the demands of those bl**dy idiots.

Amen, majorb!! Like you said, do these people want to kill children rejected by their parents as well?? Unreal. Thank God this adorable little creature is going to stay alive, and be cared for all the rest of his days...

Mary

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
I totally agree with you both. I'm a big time animal lover and I totally disagree with those crazies who want him euthanized. He is going to end up being so pampered in that zoo environment and you can just see from his pics how much he loves it there. I think being that young he wouldn't know what he was missing anyways. Poor little guy. Who could ever reject that sweet little furball!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
OMG I think I'm in love ImageImageImage

Actually I've been watching tapes of this little guy for a few days.

The animal rights activitists who were arguing that he should be put down should stick their heads back up their butts. Maybe they could save some gerbils that way...

Here's more of Knut Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZLKb_5S21E
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't even think about youtube! Thanks for the link katee! I wish there were more videos in English. Not that I care what they're saying but all of the foreign talk gets annoying when you don't understand it. Laughing
world~of~mirth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
Sooo cute my eyes are bleeding!! Very Happy
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
I looooooooove bears. Thanks for the posting.
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:49 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
The animal rights activitists who were arguing that he should be put down should stick their heads back up their butts. Maybe they could save some gerbils that way...

Laughing Laughing Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Wow a white bear?! Cute Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:58 am      Reply with quote
He's adorable and kudos to the Berlin zoo for ignoring the idiots who want him put down. Puhleeze, how completely inane.

Too bad Mr. Fuzzball will grow up into a lean, mean killing maching that can lop your head off with one swipe. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:16 am      Reply with quote
Being in my line of work, I have absolutely no respect for any so called "animal rights activists" who have no reverence for life!

Knut is absolutely adorable. But, Scally's right -- the fact that he is essentially a wild carnivore who's going to be huge as an adult deserves some healthy respect, as well. We have a tendency to forget sometimes that the "Coca Cola" Polar Bears are adorable animations.

Ari

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |