Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Top 2 best EYELASHES growth products???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Hi, im interested in growing my eyelashes . What are the top 2 best products?

And what are the ingredients?

Thanks alot :D :D
Lolalondon
5% products discount

Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:41 am      Reply with quote
Dont want to sound rude but do some research and you will find your answer.

RevitaLash and Jan Marini are the two most hotly debated products on this site.
alimwj
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi.. i've heard that castor oil is really good.. it helps to make it longer n darker.. works well for eyelash n eyebrows... hopefully it helps.. i'm gonna try it.. but not really sure where to get it from.. heard that it's really easy to get it from indian shops.. but have yet to find one in melbourne..
Sidda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:36 am      Reply with quote
Goodness, there's no need to go to an Indian shop for castor oil. It's a popular laxative. As is mineral oil. Both of these should be at your neighborhood drugstore. If you don't see them, ask.

Cold-pressed castor oil might be harder to find, but any health food store should be able to help you.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:46 am      Reply with quote
I only know 2 things that may do this job.
The 1st is Talika's eyelash products. The second is Vit E.
alimwj
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:21 am      Reply with quote
Thanks a lot sidda.. i've tried asking it in health store but they dun have it.. maybe i should try drug store.. =)
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:28 am      Reply with quote
If you live in the US, I've seen some at CVS and Walgreens before.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:27 am      Reply with quote
The best eyelash growth serum is Jan Marini eyelashintervention. I have been using it for over 3 months and people now think I have false lashes even without mascara. Revitalash is another one that works. These are the only ones I know of that deliver results.
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:49 pm      Reply with quote
Lucluc-

Thanks alot. have you tried Talika's eyelash product with results? I love the JMAI growth serum but its expensive. anyother that has similiar ingredient?
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:28 am      Reply with quote
The best I've used is Lucia and Jan Marini.
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:57 am      Reply with quote
Revitalash has produced amazing results for my short stubby lashes!
christygao
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:32 am      Reply with quote
Talika's fine, but I still rely on mascara.
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:06 am      Reply with quote
WOW

thanks everyone

i think that jan marini is excellent but its expensive . any know the MAIN ingredient>?
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:08 am      Reply with quote
tasha92337 wrote:
WOW

thanks everyone

i think that jan marini is excellent but its expensive . any know the MAIN ingredient>?

Again, as was suggested above, please do some research on the boards. The Jan Marini lash serum has been minutely discussed here, including what the MAIN ingredient might be (no one knows for sure).

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:54 am      Reply with quote
tasha92337 wrote:
WOW

thanks everyone

The original version of JM is stronger but the current one that is for sale is the new version which is a less strong version. I said this only b/c people aren't reporting results at 3 weeks like the old version. The old version got pulled out of the mkt by the FDA I believe due to the labeling issue (not listing the key ingredient but simply stating proprietary formula or something like that). Now the new version listed a bunch of chemical names, and Hannah at Skinactives.com (someone posted a link to it on the JM thread), and she helped to decipher the chemical and it's linked to the glaucoma meds.

RL also has this cryptic "proprietary" formula on its label. I personally believe it's also using the glaucoma meds b/c my eyes became so red and dry since I started using it (perhaps not right away but as I was in to about a month or so, I noticed my eyes were perpetually red and dry, and then finally it got the sensation like there's some sharp object inside my eyes). Now I just stopped using it for 2 days, and already my eyes are back to normal. Thank god I don't look like I've been crying for a long time all the time. Very Happy
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
I think vitamin E oil is helpful!
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Revitalash works beautifully for me. It's on ebay for $86 with free shipping at the moment..

Has anyone tried Ecrinal?
Linda101
5% products discount

Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
I use a drugstore brand by Ardell-- Brow & Lash growth accelerator. Sorry the ingre. are not on the tube. I saw improvement, but since starting MSM there has been major improvement so can't claim its all the Ardell. But I do like it, supposed to put on before bed and leave on all night. I do that when I remember, but also use it as a base before mascara.

Paid less that $10.00 for it
Linda
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
I second Revitalash !
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried Ardell but there was no improvement for me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried Ardell, Talika Lipocils, Shu Uemura lash repair, castor oil, vitamin E, Jan Marini and Carekate's Lush Lashes and the last two win hands down, no comparisions.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:56 am      Reply with quote
Hey everyone, how do you get a hold of Carakate's Lush Lash serum?
Is it for sale?
photog

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
I actually tried this new lash enhancer that is 97% natural, it's pretty great! They currently have a 30 day trial that ends this week. Let me know if you end up trying it and your thoughts. The brand is called LASHEM...check it out.
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
I am using rapidlash (not expensive compare to Revitalash), and Lashfood Nano-peptide Infused Conditioner. It infused with Nano-Peptide Technology, the LashFood Eyelash Conditioning System delivers at the cellular level to feed lashes with nature's most powerful ingredients.

they contain no Lumigan (therefore will not change the color of eyes)
oasisjc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
Revitalash is awesome... many people I know use it and love it!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |