Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Quest for the ultimate bath product!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
I decided I 'need' Laughing a really pampering, gorgeous smelling bath product that also has skin care benefits and wont leave my skin dry and sensitised.

I am just getting over the dreaded lurgy (cold/flu) and decided that my usual bath stuff (Lush/Philosophy/Molten Brown) just isn't cutting it!LOL!!
Any recommendations for the ultimate treat/pampering bath additive please? Very Happy
Thanks guys!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
I really like Burt's Bees Buttermilk Bath Powder. Smile

You can buy powders like buttermilk, yogurt, tapioca(starch), oatmeal, etc., and add in your favorite EOs. Very pleasant. Make sure they are 100% pure.
ablubo80
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
I love everything I have ever tried from Bella Lucce. I have yet to try any on their actual "bath" products but they look fantastic. They are fairly reasonably priced (I realize the definition of this varies by person, I consider myself a cheapskate). Their products are also natural and many are vegan.
Here is the link to their bath product page.
http://www.bellalucce.com/Bath-Luxuries-c-4.html
I think if you tried them you would not be dissappointed.
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
Why not make yourself your own luxurious bath oil? I like to mix some virgin coco creme or fractionated coconut oil, some jojoba and almond oil, or pretty much anything I have lying around with my favourite essential oil blend. If you don't have any carrier oils than make your own path powder with some plain old baking soda and some of your favourite EOs. Add some baking soda, drop in a few oils, stir and add some more baking soda and oils until you get the amount of powder you want. Another alternative is using sea salts or eposm salts mixed with EOs. Easy to make, great for your body, and oh so heavenly too! Smile Ahh bath time.....

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:01 am      Reply with quote
REN Rose Otto Bath Oil! Very Happy
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:34 am      Reply with quote
kandaboersma wrote:
I love everything I have ever tried from Bella Lucce. I have yet to try any on their actual "bath" products but they look fantastic. They are fairly reasonably priced (I realize the definition of this varies by person, I consider myself a cheapskate). Their products are also natural and many are vegan.
Here is the link to their bath product page.
http://www.bellalucce.com/Bath-Luxuries-c-4.html
I think if you tried them you would not be dissappointed.

I second that! I've tried a lot of other products and I always go back to Bella Lucce. There's one with flower petals and I find that to be ultimate pampering. If not buy the chocolate set and pamper yourself from head to toe (I LOVE their chocolate scent the most out of all the ones I've tried), plus you can't go wrong with chocolate Wink

Apart from their website you can also find them via Chocolate Lotus which also has a lot of bath products from various organic brands (I still like BL the best though). You get free gifts on both sites, with Bella Lucce you get a free Body Butter after $50 and that is the most moisturizing body butter I HAVE EVER USED! If you're in the US both offer free shipping after a certain amount and if you're international I find both to be about the same although Chocolate Lotus might be a few bucks cheaper.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:03 am      Reply with quote
I love Dr Hauschka bath oil and kneipp Herbal Bath (oil)
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:26 am      Reply with quote
Candessence Bath Melts are amazing, and I also love the Dr Hauschka Bath Oils.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:11 am      Reply with quote
Sel wrote:
Candessence Bath Melts are amazing, and I also love the Dr Hauschka Bath Oils.

Ooooh, yes! Candy's Bath Melts feel extremely luxurious and are a great treat.
Schnee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:16 am      Reply with quote
My favourite bath product is japanese minreal baths salts. They make the skin soft and is really good for diffrent skin problems (rash, stretch marks etc). Love love love. I bought literary kilos of the stuff last time I was in Tokyo. Laughing I don't know what brand it is, but I think it is the same as the Kanebo japanes mineral bath salts.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:29 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
REN Rose Otto Bath Oil! Very Happy

Love Ren's products, the rose otto bath oil smells divine!!
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
I like the aveeno!
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:07 am      Reply with quote
Another vote for the REN rose oil here - it's fabulous!
wickawer
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:25 am      Reply with quote
Elemis cleopatra milk bath. Expensive but worth it. It is so moisturising on the skin and doesn't contain any harsh chemicals that you can use it as a body moisturiser or rub it on to newborn babies, you can also use it as a treatment.
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:12 am      Reply with quote
ohhh lots to have a look at! Thanks everyone!! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:47 am      Reply with quote
Just a couple more...

I amin love with Apovita's Euphoria Milk Bath (which I use in the shower!!!), it is a milky, pretty smelling lotion made up of vanilla and white chocolate, and my skin is silky smooth afterwards, and nicely moisturised. I look forward to using it when I wake up in the morning!

For a bath (and I'm just getting over a nasty cold virus as well), the first thing I did was run a bath and pour in expensive copious amounts of Jo Malone's Rose bath oil. I felt comforted and sweet smelling, and very calm afterwards. I felt 100 times better than before after a long week away in the country!! Can't beat that! Very Happy
wickawer
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:22 am      Reply with quote
Oh I also love Calmia Lular blossom bath oil. It has a sweet but not sickly floral smell and is just gorgeous it is also moisturising and doesn't leave the bath oily as it turns kind of milky when it goes into the water.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:41 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |