Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Chest Wrinkles
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
hi,
i had some wrinkling on my chest from tanning. i use skinbiology's bnd cream weekly but now slowing down to 'when needed'. i also used supercop 2x as a spot treatment for the chest, applied before a shower, left it on, i think for 1/2-1hr?, and took a shower. i think i used the supercop 2 so far, and i think bnd cream approximately 8 times. i haven't used anything on my chest for a few weeks since the wrinkles seem gone and no sign of them. HTH
p.s. you have to be carefully with supercop 2x. you have to dilute or wash off shortly. this stuff is seriously strong. OMG Shock

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:26 am      Reply with quote
I was able to correct/repair each & every chest line, bumpy skin, and hyper-pigmentation by doing the following for 3 months:

Every night after showering:

Apply Copper peptides and a thin layer of Emu oil to the entire neck/chest area (started with regular strength and worked up to super cop serum within 4 weeks) - rotate this with BND cream alternating every other night.

Every morning apply Exfol cream and Sunblock.

You will begin to see results by the end of the first month. The complete remodeling (depending on the degree of damage) took me about 3 months. My damage was from the sun - I always applied sunscreen on my face but neglected my neck and chest - around the early to mid 30's that sun damage begins to show.

To the younger ladies out there: Please remember to apply sunscreen to your neck, chest and hands as well as your face - you will be thankful later. For the rest of us - try the above.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:39 am      Reply with quote
*i bow to the master*
thank you for the detailed use...
i wasn't sure how to use it and just gave it go. i underestimated the strength of those creams.
thanks again.

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
woshididi
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
Do you have many on your neck? I have some on my neck and also some on my chest but they are not deep.
tami007

Mon May 10, 2010 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Ladies

I wanted to let you know I found an amazing product that actually works on Chest Wrinkles.

I really didn't think it was going to work but it does.

I sleep on my side and had deep wrinkles in my chest area every morning when I woke up.

I bought BeautifulChest .com - Decollette Pad and after the first night of using it I was truly amazed!! I ran out of the bathroom and yelled for my husband to look, he couldn't believe it, the chest wrinkles were gone! I will never go to bed without it again.

I love this product. It's truly amazing. I wanted to thanks everyone for all the amazing advice I received from this website.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 10, 2010 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
I hated the Beautiful Chest thing...but glad it worked for you!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 10, 2010 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Oh wow... I never thought something like this would exist. If you girls tried it already, and it worked, I'll go for it. Is there something similar for the face area that works? Laughing
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 10, 2010 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Consider doing some chest (pec) exercises... they will help plump out the skin, and also lift the girls from beneath, can add a bit of cleavage... and then YES, protect that skin as you would any other, and use all the actives to reduce/correct damage... No reason not to use retin a here as well.. SUNSCREEN!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 10, 2010 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
I've got to agree with the copper peptide use working on the chest wrinkles. I still wake up with them, but they're fading off real quick, and the skin there looks better than it has in years. I also use retin a there.
But I still want something to wear over the area during the night to prevent the wrinkling in the first place. There's also this one that I'll probgably try.
http://www.chestapeel.com/
margarett
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 10, 2010 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:
I've got to agree with the copper peptide use working on the chest wrinkles. I still wake up with them, but they're fading off real quick, and the skin there looks better than it has in years. I also use retin a there.
But I still want something to wear over the area during the night to prevent the wrinkling in the first place. There's also this one that I'll probgably try.
http://www.chestapeel.com/

That pillow looks cute, Mishey.
How fast did you see results with the CP's? and did you use both retin-a and cp's together or did you incorporate at a later time the retin-a or which one came first?
eyebright
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 10, 2010 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
charis wrote:
My dermotologist said the lines between my nose and mouth were about 3-4 times deeper on my left side from sleeping on my side -also 11's are there in the am when i slept on my side, but not when I sleep on my back. This was motivation enough for me - I pile some pillows around to position to stay on my back and if I wake on my side, it's right back to the back. I never realized how much damage I was doing until recently!!!

eek! oh nooo! I never considered sleeping positions can cause facial wrinkles. Sleeping on my back makes me nauseous and I'm scared of snoring or of swallowing a fly. I tend to sleep on my left side only and do notice a more pronounced line between the eyebrows. I wondered if I frowned a lot yet now it appears sleeping is the culprit. I'll have to learn to rotate. Maybe lying on my back before getting up will let my face fall back into place?
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 11, 2010 2:21 am      Reply with quote
margarett wrote:
How fast did you see results with the CP's? and did you use both retin-a and cp's together or did you incorporate at a later time the retin-a or which one came first?

Margarett I've been using retin a for about 5 years now, and only incorporated the copper peptides into the picture a few months ago. I use exfol in the am, and then skin signals in the pm. I use retin a over the skin signals one night and emu oil over it the next. I'm one of the lucky ones that copper peptides works well on. My skin hasn't looked better in years.

For my face I put tape, just plain old wide style sticky tape under my eyes as thats the area on me that gets scrunched up when I sleep. Works a charm. I've read others that use and prefer medical tape for their face.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 11, 2010 7:59 am      Reply with quote
I did a review on the chest-a-peel.
It does work but it isn't permanent, just as long as you use it. The results will last a few days.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=37188&highlight=chestapeel

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 11, 2010 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:
margarett wrote:

Margarett I've been using retin a for about 5 years now, and only incorporated the copper peptides into the picture a few months ago. I use exfol in the am, and then skin signals in the pm. I use retin a over the skin signals one night and emu oil over it the next. I'm one of the lucky ones that copper peptides works well on. My skin hasn't looked better in years.

For my face I put tape, just plain old wide style sticky tape under my eyes as thats the area on me that gets scrunched up when I sleep. Works a charm. I've read others that use and prefer medical tape for their face.

Thank you very much Mishey for those tips. I am bit scared of using CP's, but well, if they work for some, I could try on my chest, no biggie having some damage done on it, I can still cover it with necklaces and scarfs Laughing I have a big (unopened) bottle of Estee Lauder CP+ that I purchased a long time ago, I will start with that and see if there is any improvement in order to continue with other strengths of CP's. I just don't want to try Retin-A on my chest, it does dry out my skin right away and it's enough dryness done to me. I want to see if there is any improvement on my face first with Retin-A to continue for other parts of my body. I will check on the Emu oil too. Thx again.
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 12, 2010 3:59 am      Reply with quote
Good luck with it Margarett. Smile
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 12, 2010 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia from EDS has a blog: MiddleAgeless and she was using something on her chest - Maybe it was the "beautiful chest" that Beth didn't like - but it was some sort of pillow thing that you wear. Antonia liked it but Don her husband was not thrilled Laughing

On another note 3M has a product guaranteed to Lift the girls up. If anyone would like a link just Pm me. It's a hoot, but it looks like it works.

Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't like the beautiful chest one either. i do however love the chestsaver. it is much more soft and comfortable and the results are great. i was hesitant to order one because it does sound funny but my SO even likes the way it looks..... Very Happy
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
It does work but it isn't permanent, just as long as you use it. The results will last a few days.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=37188&highlight=chestapeel

I've used these also...a great product. but too expensive..you'd have to buy one every month at $35 dollars. Yet..it does work!
I have improved this problem greatly with topicals and I put a memory form neck pillow between my breasts at night and that works great along with retin a and copper peptides.

I also saw on the Doctors show...a can-shaped pillow for between the breasts that does the same thing. Can't recall the name..maybe it is on their website.

the thing about chest appeal...it sticks to your chest like a giant heart shaped band-aid..and is very unsexy!!! I couldn't see myself doing that for the rest of my life. But for a special occasion....I would.
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:

I've used these also...a great product. but too expensive..you'd have to buy one every month at $35 dollars. Yet..it does work!
I have improved this problem greatly with topicals and I put a memory form neck pillow between my breasts at night and that works great along with retin a and copper peptides.

I also saw on the Doctors show...a can-shaped pillow for between the breasts that does the same thing. Can't recall the name..maybe it is on their website.

the thing about chest appeal...it sticks to your chest like a giant heart shaped band-aid..and is very unsexy!!! I couldn't see myself doing that for the rest of my life. But for a special occasion....I would.
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:55 am      Reply with quote
I've also been using CPs for my chest as well as DMAE. II use DMAE both morning and night. I use a CP everyday ... sometimes in the morning and other times at night.

When I use it in the AM, I use Super GHK cream. PM: I use Skin Signals Solution. Before I go to bed, I apply another moisturizer over it - usually a KH moisturizer (not an oxygen one though - either Additional Sweet or Chocolate).

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
Time2beme,

how quickly did you advanced to the skin signals serum or solution? I am using the skin signals cream right now at night, after using cp serum for 8 weeks. I have the skin signals solution as my sample gift and I'm tempted to just start using it on the opposite end of the day that I use the cream.

I just didn't know if it was too strong for me right now. What has your experience been? Also..what DMAE cream do you use?
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
hotdocgirl wrote:
Time2bme,

how quickly did you advanced to the skin signals serum or solution? I am using the skin signals cream right now at night, after using cp serum for 8 weeks. I have the skin signals solution as my sample gift and I'm tempted to just start using it on the opposite end of the day that I use the cream.

I just didn't know if it was too strong for me right now. What has your experience been? Also..what DMAE cream do you use?

Hi Hotdocgirl Smile

I haven't experienced any problems at all. I started quite slowly for the first 3 weeks. I used the Super GHK cream every 2nd day for the first week and then once a day. I've only recently started using CPs twice a day ... and I don't do it consistently. I always use them at least once a day, but depending on my mood I don't always use it in the morning as well. I really love the KH products, so I like to be able to use my VAK cream on my chest area as well. There had been a posting that said the hydrogen peroxide in the VAK would cancel out the CP, so I haven't been using them together.

I am finishing off the PSF DMAE gel. It has lasted a long time. I got it in September and still have at least another few days worth left. I bought the SB TTT one to try next.

I was told the Super GHK was really gentle, so I started with it. I also liked the fact that it was a cream, so I didn't have to layer anything on top of it when I used in the AM. I am definitely noticing an improvement in my skin on my chest. It is really the only place that I have definite lines and signs of aging. It definitely isn't a quick fix, but I am noticing a difference now, so I'm definitely going to continue with them. I'd like to try the Protect & Restore cream as well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
I started getting chest lines fairly early also. Sun damage and sleeping on my side, I'm sure, caused the problem.

I used Re Vive neck cream, once in awhile I used Juice Beauty peel, Clarisonic brush and VivierPharma vitamin C help improve my skin.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Antonia from EDS has a blog: MiddleAgeless and she was using something on her chest - Maybe it was the "beautiful chest" that Beth didn't like - but it was some sort of pillow thing that you wear. Antonia liked it but Don her husband was not thrilled Laughing

On another note 3M has a product guaranteed to Lift the girls up. If anyone would like a link just Pm me. It's a hoot, but it looks like it works.

This is the article http://www.middle-ageless.com/2009/08/goodbye-to-chest-wrinkles.html
This is some good information from the article about sleeping a technique for sleeping on your back

From Antonio,
Unfortunately, few people enjoy sleeping on their backs and, despite the best of efforts, find themselves on their tummies or sides when they wake up in the morning. I was one of those people, but I have devised a way of sleeping so that it doesn't feel like I am sleeping on my back. You will need two pillows of about a foot square. This is how I do it: I first lie squarely on my back. The I shift my weight to my right hip, turn my body slightly in that direction, and place my left leg over my right so that the knee rests comfortably on the bed. (It sounds like a yoga pose but is really supremely comfortable! One pillow goes next to my chest on the right side and I usually stick the right arm under it. Now, here's the important part: You don't want your left arm coming over your body as this will drag on the "delta." So place another pillow to your left and comfortably rest your elbow on it. When you wake up in the night, just wiggle everything into reverse with your weight on your left hip.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |