Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Looking for recommendations to eliminate dark circles
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
MakeupDiva
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
My dark undereye circles are extreme, but they bother me. I am able to do a pretty good job of concealing them, but I would like to get rid of them all together! Does anyone have anything that they have used that actually works?
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
I have dark circles and the only time they were ever "gone" was when I quit caffine and drank lots of water. I did that for about 6 months and they were gone....I love my morning/day/pm coffee so that didnt last very long.

I have been having good results with Clinique All About Eyes Rich.
christygao
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
it might sound so unlucky, but I've had dark cricle when I was four.

I think the best way to get rid of dark circle is to get plenty of sleep.

The only thing I feel helps a bit is Chanel's whitening line's eye cream(sorry, couldn't remember the name)
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
Nothing really worked for me. I agree, plenty of sleep helps tons!! I need more sleep..
Oakview
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
I have read some good things about PSF products for dark circles and I believe these are sold on EDS. I use DCX from Skincarecentral.net and think it has helped, although not eliminated, my dark circles.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
The best way is sleeping!
mystixx
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:21 am      Reply with quote
nothing seems to work for me as well. I've used quite a few products but nothing seems to lighten them. Sleeping doesn't do for me as well coz I can sleep the whole day without my dark circles lightening any bit! My best way is to use eye mask occasionally but still I am looking for good eye creams & mask...
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:47 am      Reply with quote
Depending on what they're from, sleep may not affect them. Do you know what they are? Pigmented? Thin skin showing color underneath? Shadows? Hollows? All different.
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
I have had good luck with Illumineyes eye serum by Ice Elements. There is also a Vitamin K eye spa treatment in the DIY section of the board that uses knox gelatin and water.

Take care.
Bosoxy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
Bosoxy wrote:
I have had good luck with Illumineyes eye serum by Ice Elements.
Take care.
Bosoxy.

Bosoxy, you've just given me hope. I just started using this serum this week. When did you start seeing results? I do like how little serum is required to cover both my eyes (including the eyelids).

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Yen!

For myself I saw results pretty quickly as I don't have a huge problem with dark circles... and now I use it only when I need it, and then for 1 - 3 days at a time.

I think that most people would see some sort of results pretty quickly, within a couple of weeks.

The Illumineyes serum can also be used on any dark spots on the skin. I have not used it for this but have heard that others have has good results with other areas of the face and hands.

If you ask on the http://iceelements.com message board you will get plenty of responses from people on how it worked and how they use it.

There were a couple of women who were talking about using it on dark spots on the inside of the nose by the inner eye... and were being careful with application to not get it in the eye and were having great results without any sensitivity problems.

Good luck to you!
Bosoxy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Bosoxy! So far, I like the consistency of this serum and the fact that it hasn't gotten into my eyes yet. I'm already a member of the Ice Elements Forum (username Lammie). Very Happy I will be sure to post my review soon. Thanks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
Ohhhh, I know Lammie! Laughing Laughing

I agree that the consistency is really nice... and it just lasts forever!

There were some posts a couple of months back where people were talking about all of the hidden uses of the Illumineyes serum, like using it on the nose to mouth and "11" lines. With the introduction of the Edelweiss serum not too long ago, I am not sure if anyone is still using it for the other things or not...

Take care.
Bosoxy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
Wow...so many uses for this serum. I will keep them in mind. Right now, I just need to lighten up those annoying dark circles.
Thanks for the suggestions Bosoxy. See you soon on the Ice Elements Forum. Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
My mom has been using Cellular Skin RX Eye Bright Serum -- it is available at the Essential Day Spa.

I think it's basically the same as DCX and it has been working for her - her undereye circles have lightened.

She has been using this in combination with Diana Yvonne Kojic Acid and Wildberry Serum.

On MUA, people have been commenting also that DMAE helps dark undereye circles.
cutiegirl

Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
don't laugh but a friend does makeup and she said hemroid cream yes its not a typo thats what the models use on catwalk and i have heard it on oprah too [ napoleon]i searched on the internet too u can check it out...for yourself but apparently it really works and is a cheaper way of doing it.....
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:53 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Prevage Eye and am quite pleased with the result.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |