Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Valmont Nature's New products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:49 am      Reply with quote
Continued from the other thread in the Product review forum. I noticed the new products when I was buying a Yonka toner so they're already out so I got sample of the scrub. I wanted a sample of the TM but they only had the darkest color. The store has a website but they have not updated it with those 2 products. Here is what I found on another local vancouver store site that sells Valmont:

Nature: Reviving with a Biological Scrub
Radiance biological enhancer. This gel melts on the skin as a delicate scrub oil then turns into milk when in contact with water to eliminate all impurities that dull the complexion. Thanks to the glow-revealing enzyme and to the phyto-Alpine complex enriched with white lupine for stimulating microcirculation, it gently reactivates the glow of healthy skin.

Ingredients: (I took apart my tiny box that came with the sample, it was in SUPER tiny font Laughing)
Triethylexanoin, water, diethyexyl succinate, octyldodeceth-25, methyl gluceth-20, glycerin, hydrolyzed lupine protein, octenylsuccinate, saccharomyces lysate, hippophale rhamnoides fruit extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, bacillius ferment, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, silica, titanium dioxide, mica, BHT, magnesium nitrate iron oxides, tin oxide, peg-8, magnesium chloride, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, methylparaben, butylparaben, ehylparaben, propylparaben, isobutyalparaben, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance, methyl-2 octynoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, benzyl benzoate, limonene, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, citrolnellol

Unifying with a Hydrating Cream
Tinted total care. This velvety cream combines stimulating white lupine botanical extracts with pigments for in-depth action on the complexion and an instantaneous beauty boost. The double hydrating complex and triple DNA corrects the skin's deficiencies and ensure optimal comfort throughout the day. The complexion is uniform and the radiance is perfectly restored.

Oh and by checking that site I found out they had a special going on with the L'Elixir de Glaciers - 50mL face cream + 15mL eye cream + 15mL body cream for only 790CAD! Shock
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:22 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for this info Sormuimui. The scrub looks very interesting and I would love to try it. Let's hope that EDS stocks these products.

I just found some info on these new products and both sound wonderful especially the moisturiser. I will have to put a prompt into EDS to stock them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
EDS has these now! But didn't see any additional information that I didn't already read/post in here.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
sormuimui wrote:
EDS has these now! But didn't see any additional information that I didn't already read/post in here.

Yes!
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
I got a sample of the tinted moisturizer with my last purchase from EDS. While it smells nice and has a very nice soft texture, it doesn't provide any coverage or tint at all. But it's probably because it's too light for me. I have it in light pearl.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:51 am      Reply with quote
I have already added both these products into my basket for my next purchase. Would love to hear from anyone else who has tried these products or the samples.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so tempted by the tinted moisturiser and was planning on trying it in the Light Pearl. Has anyone else tried any samples of this yet aswell?
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
sormuimui wrote:

really?
I check this morning and did not see that.
I need to update now!
I'm very interested in this brand.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
sormuimui wrote:

really?
I need to update now!

You can find them under Essential Care.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
I just received another sample of their tinted moisturizer. This time in Beige Nude. I haven't tried it yet, but will report back. On the screen, all their tones are pink undertoned it seems.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
I have already added both these products into my basket for my next purchase. Would love to hear from anyone else who has tried these products or the samples.

Bushy

Please let us know how you go with these new products. I'll probably put in my order for the Glaciers face cream at the end of April so if these new products are fab, I will have to decide what to order. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:50 am      Reply with quote
Ninetynine wrote:

Bushy

Please let us know how you go with these new products. I'll probably put in my order for the Glaciers face cream at the end of April so if these new products are fab, I will have to decide what to order. Rolling Eyes

I would really like to hear a few comments on these products before I order them. I have only placed them in my basket so that they don't get forgotten when I place my next order which may not be for another month or so. I also have another predicament in that I purchased a Dr Renaud eye cream as a fill in until I place my next Glaciers eye cream order and am really impressed with this eye cream (not as a replacement for Glaciers eye cream but just to use at in between times) and now I am thinking I might like to try a few other Dr Renaud products.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:28 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Ninetynine wrote:

Bushy

I would really like to hear a few comments on these products before I order them. I have only placed them in my basket so that they don't get forgotten when I place my next order which may not be for another month or so. I also have another predicament in that I purchased a Dr Renaud eye cream as a fill in until I place my next Glaciers eye cream order and am really impressed with this eye cream (not as a replacement for Glaciers eye cream but just to use at in between times) and now I am thinking I might like to try a few other Dr Renaud products.

No worries. I wonder where we get some samples. Please let us know how you go with Dr Renaud.

I am just worried that if I use the Hydrating Cream in the morning, I won't be able to finish the Glaciers cream before 2-3 months.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:50 am      Reply with quote
Ninetynine wrote:

No worries. I wonder where we get some samples. Please let us know how you go with Dr Renaud.

I am just worried that if I use the Hydrating Cream in the morning, I won't be able to finish the Glaciers cream before 2-3 months.

IMO to get the best benefit from the Glaciers face cream, use it twice a day with little else other than sunscreen when required.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:03 am      Reply with quote
andaman_gypsy wrote:
helenzwl wrote:
sormuimui wrote:

really?
I need to update now!

You can find them under Essential Care.

Thank you!
Does anyone try this?
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/valmont-nature-reviving-b-p_7117.htm

here u can find it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:31 pm      Reply with quote
I got a sample of the tinted moisturiser in Beige Nude too, has a delicate scent but I'm afraid the shade/texture won't suit me at all - I've passed it onto my bf's mum and she finds it extremely "comforting" to apply to the skin.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:01 am      Reply with quote
After trying out the 2 samples of Valmont's tinted moisturizer, I've come to a conclusion that there's nothing special about it. At least not for me. Coverage isn't good and color match is way off for me. It's also very expensive.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:10 am      Reply with quote
andaman_gypsy wrote:
After trying out the 2 samples of Valmont's tinted moisturizer, I've come to a conclusion that there's nothing special about it. At least not for me. Coverage isn't good and color match is way off for me. It's also very expensive.

That's a shame, the description sounded lovely and I had placed this in my basket but I think i'll ask for a sample before I purchase. It is expensive for a tinted moisturiser.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:14 am      Reply with quote
Sel wrote:
andaman_gypsy wrote:

That's a shame, the description sounded lovely and I had placed this in my basket but I think i'll ask for a sample before I purchase. It is expensive for a tinted moisturiser.

Don't get me wrong. The ingredients do sound really nice and Valmont is no doubt a great brand. However, for the same amount of money, I'd rather buy a nice moisturizer rather than a tinted moisturizer that doesn't do its job.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:23 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |