Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Your favourite perfumes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
I've discovered two really lovely perfumes recently. As you guys may remember, I have an uber-sensitive sense of smell and can't wear most perfumes and scented lotions. (Usually I just stick to Baby Bee lotion and solid perfume. Burt's, are you listening?? Bring back my Baby Bee solid perfume!!!!) However, I've discovered that I can wear a few very simple scents by first spraying them on a cotton pad, and then touching the cotton pad ever so slightly to my wrist so I only get a drop of fragrance on my skin. (Are you guys glad you aren't me yet??) Recently the two fragances that I discovered I can wear this way are Demeter's Waffle Cone and Serendipity 3's Serendipitous. Both are very similar scents actually--- I detect a vanilla ice cream note in both of them. Waffle Cone is mostly vanilla to me, while Serendipitous is vanilla with marshmallow and milk chocolate. However, NEITHER of them are overly sweet. Overly sweet scents, like most vanilla perfumes, pink sugar, etc etc make me sick to my stomach. These two are light and wearable though, and very yummy. Serendipitous also has some SERIOUS staying power! I applied it to my wrist last night after my shower, and now 24 hours later I can still smell it! Shock It comes in a gorgeous bottle too, so I think it would be a great gift---- I'm already planning on getting a bottle for my Mom for M-day instead of the usual chocolates. The Waffle Cone bottle on the other hand isn't as fancy, but the perfume itself is cheap so it's a great way to treat yourself without spending $$.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:11 am      Reply with quote
Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel (before it was popular... sigh! Rolling Eyes )

London by Burberry

And I just got a sample of the Jo Wood Amka Body Dew in the mail... oh, it's nice! Might have to invest in that one!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:59 am      Reply with quote
My all time favorite right now is my Tiffany. I ADORE it and I have NEVER gotten SO MANY compliments when wearing it.

It's sooo fabulous. I love love love it. Even my Mademoiselle didn't get me so many "oooh you smell so good!" compliments. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hmm, my fav list now Razz

jo malone red rose
marc jacobs blush
Guerlain Champs Elysees
Sabi by Henry Dunay
ralph lauren blue
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
My all time favorite right now is my Tiffany. I ADORE it and I have NEVER gotten SO MANY compliments when wearing it.

It's sooo fabulous. I love love love it. Even my Mademoiselle didn't get me so many "oooh you smell so good!" compliments. Smile

Never paid attention to Tiffany. Gotta give it a try Razz
Bunny7475
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
I am loving Philosophy's "Falling In Love" right now. There are many Demeter fragrances I covet as well...Waffle Cone, Mojito, & Grass to name a few...I even like Dirt but I draw the line at "Playdough". What's next, "paste"? Laughing
polylass
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:09 am      Reply with quote
Clinique Happy is lovely

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:49 am      Reply with quote
OMG! I totally adore Calvin Klein's Euphoria! The straight Euphoria, not the Euphoria Blossom... It smells soooooooooo good! and it's fun to turn yourself on don'tyaknow.. LOLOL. Like Scally, I too prefer the spicy/oriental scents. I love Royal Secret by Germaine Monteil and Opium by YSL. These are the three I always keep coming back to...Oh I forgot the other one--and this is the one men seem to like best--Interlude by Frances Denney. All of these have the spicy/oriental notes.
nubajelly
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
Victoria's secret Angel. It's cheap, but nice and slightly vanilla scented. Easily accepted by most people.
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
Beth Terry Creative Universe VITA
Annick Goutal's Eau d'Hadrian
Demeter Grapefruit Tea

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
All I've been addicted to:

- Cool water woman by Davidoff
- Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden
- Light Blue by ?
- XS by Paco Rabanne
- Lolita Lempicka
- Dior 2
Ke Jiang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
I like Jo Malone Red Roses~~~~~~ Laughing Laughing
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
Definantly Dolce & Gabbanna Light Blue. People ask me ALL the time what I am wearing - and it's not that strong of a scent (I hate too strong of scents)
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
chanel no5
mystixx
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:50 am      Reply with quote
My favorite will have to be Elizabeth Arden's Green tea but my bottle broke in a hotel when I was in states! the cleaning lady broke my bottle and did not bother telling me Rolling Eyes

my other faves are SJP Lovely & Lanvin...
annie313
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
I love perfume.Here's some of my favorites:

Cashmere mist
Lolite lempicka
Angel
Pink Sugar
Issy Miyake
Champs Elysees
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
Elizabeth Arden's 5th Avenue is my favorite.
rainbow_listic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:14 am      Reply with quote
Live Lux by Jennifer Lopez. Laughing
Shez
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:19 am      Reply with quote
it will have to be Lanvin Eclat d Arpege Very Happy
cstars
5% products discount

Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:43 pm      Reply with quote

For Winter:
Estee Lauder Beautiful
" " Estee
Elizabeth Arden Red Door [only for evenings out; it's intense]

For Spring/Summer:
Estee Lauder White Linen
Crabtree & Evelyn Nantucket Briar [great handcreme in this scent, too]
Cool Water

For Fall:
Liz Claiborne

And, a few others. Smile
Racecargirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
I love Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan.

Early 50s, blonde hair (natural) with red streaks (mid-life crisis), blue eyes, fair skin, small pores, very dry skin, some pigmentation (thanks to growing up in Miami), starting to see fine lines. Love my NuFace and Quasar SP and the CPs and Retin A are working as well.
notjulia
5% products discount

Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:59 am      Reply with quote
I love CK Eternity (summer edition) and Moschino. Both of them make me feel so refresh and won't be too 'sweet', I think they are really good for 20s girls like me. Rolling Eyes
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:37 am      Reply with quote
Anna Sui Dolly girl on the beach limited
mt0417
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:31 am      Reply with quote
Anna Sui - Secret Wish

It's pretty hard to find a right one, have been bought a lots of perfume in sample size or full size and finally all given to mum. Thought would like Michael Kor when it announced, rushed to get one and tried the gift sample size ......then not loving too much at all, now the entirely whole bottle still in the drawer. Recently considering to try a new one by Sarah Jessica Parker (the lady of Sex in the City).....

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
Joop, which can only be found online anymore; or my husbands Givenchy for men. I love the vanilla scent in both Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |