Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Your favourite perfumes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2007 4:42 am      Reply with quote
Gucci Envy has been my favorite for a long time now.
dearyan

Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:28 am      Reply with quote
UN JARDIN SUR LE NIL @ HERMES
MY SUMMER FAVORITE..AWESOM!!!
skim
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:46 am      Reply with quote
Burberry

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
so many, in cooler weather:

Farnesiana - Caron
Parfum Sacre - Caron
Le Dix - Balenciaga
Chanel # 5 - Chanel
Lady Evangeline - Lagniappe Oaks
Nahema - Guerlain
Joy - Jean Patou

in warmer weather:

Insolence - Guerlain
Lolita Lempicka - Lolita Lempicka
Plaisir - Laura Tonatto
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hawaii by Michael Kors

and the best of the best?

Jo Malone scents:

Blue Agave & Cacao
layered with Orange Blossom

Nectarine and Honey

5% products discount

Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
Bulgari Au the Blanc (white tea)

its not overpowering, it's light and fresh.
I have a very sensitive nose so I do not like many perfumes.

Quelque Fleurs by Hobigant - very floral
not an everyday scent for me, but I receive compliments when I wear it.

Shi by Alfred Sung, fresh , watery type scent.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco, Lush Karma, Aveda Love, and Ecco Bella Lemon Verbena. Smile Oh, and pure jasmine perfume oil.

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't ever found a spray perfume that I've liked. I prefer oils and lotions. Two of my favorite smells ever so far are:
-I Feel Pretty's Strawberries & Whipped Cream. Too bad it was only a valentines special scent!
-Speziali Fiorentini's Black Tea. I hadn't ever smelled anything quite like this before; therefore, I wasn't crazy about it at first. However, I kept using it because I loved the way the lotion felt and then ended obsessed with the scent! It made my husband sneeze like crazy though. I wish I knew where this was carried because I would looovee to check out what their other stuff smells like in person.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
my only perfume is L'air du Temps by Nina Ricci
TXH2Lady

Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
ISSEY MIYAKE
jjvk
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
Avalon shampoo.
damblues
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
Oh my, I am a total frangrance fanatic. I LOVE fragrances and can never, ever stick with just one. (or 2, 3, 4, )

I buy all sorts and they range from cheap to expensive. In no particular order, I adore:

Michael - Michael Kors
Magnetism - Escada (always get asked what I am wearing when I wear this one)
each year Escada brings out a new scent for the summer -Ibiza Hippie, Sunset, etc.. I usually love those and they are all very similar
Summer & Flower - Kenzo
Lolita Lempika (another what are you wearing fragrance)
Amazing Grace, Pure Grace & Falling in Love - Philosophy ( I had a man follow me in produce at the grocery store the other day to ask me what I was wearing... Pure Grace -- he wanted to get some for his wife)
Angel - Thierry Mugler
Skin - Bonne Bell (to layer with)
Victoria Secrets Heavenly (almost gone and not sure they still have it)
Creative Scentualization - Perfect Veil, Perfect Tuberose
Lush - KARMA
Shedonism - Origins

We have a place here called Bath Junkie, you can go in and make your own products and perfumes. I have several from there that are wondermous! I have one that is similar to Angel and have another that smells sort of patchouli and vanilla -ish. The other one is fresh rain and another word that it will not let me post, although it is not a bad word???? weird

Ok enough... can you tell I love fragrances!!
blaziamm
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
Anna Sui Secret Wish
janjan
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:19 am      Reply with quote
Nanette Lepore - by Nanette Lepore

I've worn Channel #5 for years and have recently decided to try something new, so Nanette Lepore is my favorite for the time being.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
I love patchouli - body lotion (Kiss My Face). Get tons of compliments - more than the $$$ stuff.

I love Hiris
Chanel - mademoiselle and Chanel 19
Joanne

Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:53 am      Reply with quote
hmmm... so many names posted I have never seen before - very interesting to spot the favorites from different parts of the globe..

For me though, I love Gardenia by Chanel - this one I could only get it from the Paris Shop in Chanel and most recently been spotting some selective Chanel shops displaying them but never asked if they would sell them. I have my stock from an air steward friend of mine so whenever paris trip is on the horizon I would place my 'order'...

First by Van Cleef and Arpels is also a winter favorite but one day when I took flight Amsterdam-Hong Kong and smelt it on a 50 year old stewardess wearing it then I started to get put off by it - feel this might be a more 'mature' kind of perfume...

For summer, otherwise, the Green version of Pioson by Christian Dior is very refreshing for me but somehow, despite I use Eau du Perfume, the scent just gets worn off very easily... Anyone knows the secret to making a scent long-lasting??
Allegoria

Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:46 am      Reply with quote
Stella
mooon
5% products discount

Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
Another vote for Clinique Happy!!!
lifeisbeautiful
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:50 pm      Reply with quote
Wondering if anybody likes Narciso Rodriguez? I recently bought the pink bottle (EDP) and found myself instantly fallen in love Wink !!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
Chanel 22, 5, Coco - mademoiselle. Also like Beach - Bobbie Brown
mephex

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:21 am      Reply with quote
Emporio armani - (remix)
Ive owned all of these and their all really great not too exspensive and really last, plus ive got compliments on all of them. hope this helps.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
My new favorites:

Hermessence "Osmanthe Yunnan" - only place I've found it iswww.theperfumedcourt.com. A lovely citrus/floral. Osmanthus is a small white Chinese flower with a fragrance somewhere between tea and apricot.

Ava Luxe "Clementine" - more of an orange flower/bitter citrus peel than a straight "fruit" fragrance. Creamy and lush with a lot of staying power.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
It's http://theperfumedcourt.com
Couldn't find it otherwise. Thanks for the link, Fawnie. Looks really interesting!
PrettyPinky
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:37 am      Reply with quote
Whoo!! There are so many that I love. But I will only list the one that I will buy and buy again, which is Calvin Klein Eternity for Women. It can last for so long Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
O thanks Existential Lady for the correct link! Osmanthe Yunnan is worth the sleuthing it takes to find it! High end and only available at Hermes boutiques, but once you've tried it, if you like that type of scent, you will not be happy with anything else at all! I've spoilt myself rotten. I can't even remember how I got interested in it, but now it's an * spam alert * & I only let myself have a tiny amount at a time! $175/100ml of edt @ NY Hermes Boutique. Wish I could find a parfum version of it.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |