Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
H.G. Mascara
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
belledivine67
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:55 am      Reply with quote
Imju Fiberwig mascara is "the bomb". The formula is light and does not smudge until you remove it. It literally gives you a false eyelash effect....but in a natural way. Each lash is meticulously separated by the wand. AND it never, ever clumps.

I am astounded by this product and I have tried EVERYTHING from Dior show to Loreal Voluminous. Imju Fiberwig is available at Sephora. If you want lash separation with a natural, "false eyelash" effect, this is for you.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:24 am      Reply with quote
I've never heard of this but I sure do LOVE the name! Laughing Have you tried Dr. H's mascara and if so, how does it compare? This is my current HG and they sound a lot alike, although the Imju might be a bit thicker.
belledivine67
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:10 am      Reply with quote
The name is great!!! Apparently this stuff is the rage in Japan (where it is manufactured).
carmenlu
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:52 am      Reply with quote
Is it the same product as the Dejavu Fiberwig mascara?
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
This has just been added to my wish list.
Thanks for the review Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
I just threw mine away.. You can get this at SaSa for about $12 a pop.
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
Lisey wrote:

why did you throw it away? did you not like it?

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:34 am      Reply with quote
Wow.....you threw it away. Obviously it wasn't for you!! Where do they have it for $12.00?
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:12 am      Reply with quote
I voted to dejavu japanese brand.
Goofygal
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
I googled both Imju Fiberwig and Dejavu Fiberwig, and thought that their packaging looked really similar but I suspect that they are different brands though.

Anyone has any insights to this? TIA!

30s; Fair to Medium with yellow undertones; Combination skin - occasional breakouts, vertical brow lines, age spots, acne marks, few broken caps, tiny bumps (chicken skin); Eyes: puffy, dark circles and fine lines..... yeah, lots to fix Smile WIP
aer817

Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:52 am      Reply with quote
I think I buy every new mascara that comes out, swayed by the promises of beautiful lush long lashes that are clump free and smudge free and flake free. I ALWAYS go back to L'Oreal Voluminous mascara. Every time.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
I'm always keeping an eye out for new HG mascaras but always come back to Diorshow. I'll be interested to try out this brand (never heard of it before)... maybe w/my next Sephora order.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
belledivine67 wrote:
Wow.....you threw it away. Obviously it wasn't for you!! Where do they have it for $12.00?

You can get it at www.sasa.com for about $12 something! Smile
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
waffle wrote:
Lisey wrote:

why did you throw it away? did you not like it?

Waffle, it's been 3 months, so I threw it out because the mascara has gone bad and I don't want any eye infection. LOL. I do like the effect that it gives after my Aveda Mosscara. But dejavu 3D contains a lot of junk like mineral oil. So I don't think I will repurchase because of that.. But performance-wise, it's really good, if you want dramatic looking lashes! Smile
lil_miss_skincare
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
L'Oreal Lash Out -- my Holy Grail mascara for 20 (?)years! I'm a confirmed product hopper so I've tried everything out there (high end and low), but I always come back to my old, faithful friend, Lash Out! Never, ever smudges and lengthens lashes like crazy!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
I guess I'm just the opposite: I like natural silky lashes, so when I tried Philosophy lash tint I was in love...I hate that feeling like my lashes are getting all tangled up together when I blink, and I have to wear contacts, so the lighter the better with mascara. This just darkens, but doesn't thicken, lengthen or curl. Neutrogena makes a lash tint too, but Philosophy's seems nicer.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
I heard Fiberwig mascara has a tendency to flake off in your eye. to those who have used it, is this true?

and has anyone tried the new Too Faced lash injection mascara? i noticed EDS just added it to its store lately.
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:08 am      Reply with quote
I have never heard of that brand, the only mascara that I can use is the Dr H one, it doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I also just noticed they have a new "volume" version out now...really hoping EDS will get this soon.
makeupfiend
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:55 am      Reply with quote
displaced wrote:
I heard Fiberwig mascara has a tendency to flake off in your eye. to those who have used it, is this true?

Displaced - I did find that the Fiberwig flaked off. I've tried Kiss Me mascara which is the same concept, and the Kiss Me is MUCH longer wearing. It also went on kind of clumpy and the color of black made my eyelashes look dull. My favorite mascara is Shu Umera Fiber Extension. It's lengthening, long wearing, holds a curl, doesn't clump and doesn't smudge.
rainbow_listic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
i have bought quite a few tubes of Fiberwig mascara when i went Taiwan previously. was quite happy with the mascara until i tried some other brands like ~ KissMe Mascara and Kiss Mascara.

Fiberwig can be abit too heavy with lots of fibers that tends to crump my lashes. i prefer KissMe (Lenghten+curl) mascara, stay smudge free and my curl is able to hold for >8hours. whats more? its cheap! yes, pretty cheap infact. hence for ladies who tends to throw away mascara after 3mths of opening it, this mascara helps u to save $.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Safire wrote:
I have never heard of that brand, the only mascara that I can use is the Dr H one, it doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I also just noticed they have a new "volume" version out now...really hoping EDS will get this soon.

Wow, Safire, where did you see this? I thought I was up on my Dr. H but apparently not! I need to get my hands on this!

32, fair hair/eyes/skin, always a mix of dry/oily/sensitive/acne/clogged pores. But I keep getting compliments on my skin, so something must be working! Beauty blog at http://heliotro.pe; online dating coaching at http://theheartographer.com
Jolin
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:12 am      Reply with quote
My favourite is Guerlain's Maxi Lash Mascara.
hopemelody
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:38 am      Reply with quote
I have heard both good and bad reviews on the product. guess I should try it out for myself. Very Happy
blackmamba
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
Lorac lashes and too faced lash injection.
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
I don't like the fiberwig at all! The little fibers flake off and get stuck in your eyeball and makes them water.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |